Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (47065 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97299285:

That Bone Straight hair na 400k dey sell am for here In onitsha

Stop lying! Like seriously Bro stop lying
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by tollyboy5(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
ZIINI:

I know wetin I Dey yarn
My guy money na bastard
Yeah money na bastard. If e plenty 4 my hand I go party wella buy luxury stuff for my self
I repeat! For my self

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Mac2016(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Foolish girls.. Useless generation.. Their focus is always strange. What excite them are frivolities. How will Nigeria progress with this kind of youths?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Lai lai ...
No be me go mumu like this...

Don’t let that guy lie to you. Bone straights come in varying lengths and prices. You’ll find for as low as 35k or as high as your taste will allow you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Agugbadin: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Subhuman indeed. Some women of colour Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by NaijaCover(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
iamadonis2:

Stop lying! Like seriously Bro stop lying

How much are they selling it bro
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by SirJerrie(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Bone straight generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by tollyboy5(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Mac2016:
Foolish girls.. Useless generation.. Their focus is always strange. What excite them are frivolities. How will Nigeria progress with this kind of youths?
E weak me Gan! Why post on social media like its an acheivement!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Crixina(f): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97319423:

Do you know
No I don't. Why
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by milkyworld(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2020
k
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by bottlewater1(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97299285:

That Bone Straight hair na 400k dey sell am for here In onitsha

so I go carry #400k buy hair for a lady wey no even love me

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by NaijaCover(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Crixina:
No I don't. Why

What is the name of the poster of this thread, you are commenting on
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by NaijaCover(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2020
bottlewater1:

so I go carry #400k buy hair for a lady wey no even love me

Bro, Na So, , Take See Am
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by seunak2016: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2020
ehinmowo:
I don't see anything bad in it. As long as nigga can COMFORTABLY afford it. And he has given his mom something 2x that worth.
yes and also support his church project with twice of that money in the last a month or so then someone can buy it for girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Crixina(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97319497:

What is the name of the poster of this thread, you are commenting on
. Can we get to the point of these questions please?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Trustme2(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2020
Na wa o. Person wan craze because of hair. Armed robbers will soon start looking for that Bone Straight Hair now. Mark my words grin grin grin. The price can buy a plot of land in some places.
Uselet Slut

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Omoslim26: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2020
Chicastle:

The hair get bone?
straight bone oo! so e no go dey chuck dem for sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by mrkings84(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2020
cheesy
All this madness cos of bonny straight hair?
Was the camera man also going Gaga hence the shot couldn't be steady for once?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by moneyissweet(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2020
Same price with Toyota Camry...400k.

Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg How much be this bone straight sef for God sake??
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by seenga(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2020
WHAT IS SHE ASK YOU FOR 5H CARD ?
Juliusmomoh:

See, if u don swallow redpill before you get money ba, nothing fit make you do dis kain thing...
Me i no fit o.. Even though i gat the money
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by emmy512: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Them go act their film inside hotel
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by CupOfT(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Wearing an expensive hair on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital should be treated as a criminal offence.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2020
from which skeleton them they get the bone hair? undecided
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97319461:

How much are they selling it bro

14 inches double drawn 35,000
8 inches double drawn 20,000
And so forth...

This length in the video, whether the variant is DD or SDD, will not be priced above 130,000 naira
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by seanwilliam(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Fhuck me abi wetin the girl Dey shout grin me I’m only interested in the fhuck

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by CupOfT(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Humanoid01:
I don't see anything particularly wrong with spending expensively for your partner if they deserve it and you could comfortably afford the expenses, but this one is absolutely mundane. Almost 500k for ordinary hair wey nor get any positive impact for the person life. Na wa o!
I'm starting to think this thing has a resell value
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nmezor(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmm,way expensive...wat a waste of money
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
Kondomatic, come and see what you mate is doing. You think you are doing me? undecided

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by NaijaCover(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
iamadonis2:

14 inches double drawn 35,000
8 inches double drawn 20,000
And so forth...

This length in the video, whether the variant is DD or SDD, will not be priced above 130,000 naira

Are you the poster of this thread? Look at the name of poster of this thread bro?
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by dermmy(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2020
pretydiva:
And this is what celebrating undecided. SMH for this generation of girls

She has achieved what no body in her lineage has achieved grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Elijahrona(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Wearing an expensive hair on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital should be treated as a criminal offence.

Can you recite it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.