Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (47086 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Thelucifer666(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
If my girlfriend ask me for bone straight, hair I will bone her out of the relationship in a straight manner.
Abeg
What is bone straight hair?
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by thelish(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

I'd rather take that money to an orphanage home, a church or use it to get stuff for beggars on the streets than spend it on something as worthless as an artificial hair.

God bless u
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Ogidigan1: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
...this girl can easily cheat on her boyfriend if she gets some sort of material gifts like a car from yahoo boys or politicians...She looks so materialistic and can be easily deceived!

My advice for that guy is to end the relationship! She can get easily carried away with material things

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Victor6998: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Wearing an expensive hair on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital should be treated as a criminal offence.
Ha ��
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Useless boyfriend. If you investigate him family now, you go see say him mama never buy new wrapper for 3 years while him younger brother dey jump upandan from Okada to Danfo.

Make bone straight choke you for neck come finally kee you there. Oshisco

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yeah money na bastard. If e plenty 4 my hand I go party wella buy luxury stuff for my self
I repeat! For my self
Lol wayray grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by chocboi78(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Their goes the money he could have used to better himself, wasted on a hoe, only a hoe will need the type of attention the hair brings. Is not the hair that is been sold but the attention the hair brings. Niggahz will nver learn.
word bro, word.
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by tit(f): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Useless boyfriend
Pussy
Girl, better dump him fast
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by FashionCookie(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Watched the video this morning...the babe just dey shout/jump like say she win Canada Lottery. Funny enough, this hair don dey market tey o. So, I dont understand the craze for it now. That aside, this is what I keep telling some acclaimed alpha males on this forum. Men will always be Men, that you don't do it or refuse to do it doesn't mean someone else won't. Na so d life just be...Okay as a reminder, she's a Nigerian lady o.
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Blackdisciple(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
So suddenly they dnt want iPhone now is bone straight hair they want...
But lemme ask, what that bone straight hair or is it a hair they use bone to straight it other than using straightener !!!
what do I know sef
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Blackdisciple(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Handywork:
the guy is really a mumu, girl wey he go break up with soon maybe he's rich
if the girl is really wise she should sell it and invest with that money cus the way the girl is jubilating I think she's a brokeass girl

Think so bro
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Chrisbeks: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is how you know an empty headed woman that is full of vanity. Her reaction shows what her priorities in life are. That guy had better go look for another lady to marry. There's no limit to what materialistic women can do to have the latest trending fashion in town.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Lazenby007(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
I am sure Dangote's children aren't wearing such on their heads.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by viceddy95(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
I can boldly tell you that the monkey boyfriend did not give his mother 5k on her birthday or any of his siblings gift on their birthday....a girl that will still cheat on him after that day or the same day self if care is not taken...
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Psoul(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Costly artificial hair on a natural empty head.
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Crixina(f): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97319776:

, want to know u better
you for talk since now. I was beginning to think I said something wrong. Drop a mail. We will talk.
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Josywhyte: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
No be to wear bone straight hair for head. Hope say that her head sense dey am?
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by delpee(f): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some of us don't even know the difference between bone straight, Brazilian, Peruvian etc. lipsrsealed

Congrats to her and hubby who is obviously comfortable enough to afford it.

For the struggling youth.....My old school mind often wonders how people spend so much money on stuff like that and still complain about the economy. Some people have phones and hair that have values that's sufficient to start a small scale business yet they're searching for jobs or looking for sponsors to set them up in business. It's time to be smarter in our decision making process.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Osashalom: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97299112:
Update From . COM

Nigerian lady goes gaga after her boyfriend gifted her bone straight hair on her Birthday (Video)

A Nigerian lady couldn't contain her excitement after her boyfriend gifted her bone straight hair on her birthday, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Lady was unwrapping the gifts she had received from her man when she found out one of the presents was bone straight hair. Upon making the discovering, the birthday girl displayed a wild celebration as she screamed repeatedly at the top of her voice. She sealed the celebration by sharing a hug with her boyfriend.

Watch The Video Below As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ093xPPDp4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDhun4DwCc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Over 300k for head that can't read Nigerian states and capital correctly!
Nonsense and mumuness
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Ogaonos: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Lai lai ...
No be me go mumu like this...
young guys ofnwadays esp gee boys don too fall our hand for woman matter.that have made ladies have entitlment mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Ogaonos: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Julleyjulley:
This is why some went to the extent of stealing it from someone's shop
is it true that the one straight hair is a natural human hair donated by Peruvian or Columbia women
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Ogaonos: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Wearing an expensive hair on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital should be treated as a criminal offence.
I dnt blame girlsat all DT wear bone straight hair or I phone 12 or any vanity expensive stuff .I blame the boys DT buy it for them.there d ones that come online to be broke shaming their fellow guys
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Ogaonos: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
If my girlfriend ask me for bone straight, hair I will bone her out of the relationship in a straight manner.
DT her bf na the kind of guy where dey stingy to their fellow guys.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Juliusmomoh: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ogaonos:
young guys ofnwadays esp gee boys don too fall our hand for woman matter.that have made ladies have entitlment mentality
Aswear...
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Prugee: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by themanderon: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
This generation is such a lost one. Another product from the pit of hell is what they are preoccupied with. Many will lose their lives and destinies for this trash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Marisujuaku(f): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Girls dey try oooo. with the situation of this country now eh, even though I'm a girl, I can't accept that gift from my man knowing the cost. It's better he gives me cash, so that I can invest it in a better business and get profit. who bone straight hair epp when I can look gorgeous in a 25k hair? Ngwa, the entitlement crew over to u
Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Nesty1313(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2020
na Yahoo boys make dating now dey difficult, imagine girls seeing relationship as a job opportunity

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Mrscarter(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga by Mrscarter(f): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Kriss216:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.