Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex (2706 Views)

This Weird Trick Makes Girls Chase You / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by Tonyking121: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
It's all comes down to one word "Intrigue"

I consider myself good at texting right now but I know I could be better.

Truthfully, I’m usually just so consumed with what I’m doing in the present moment that
breaking it up by pulling out my phone, putting in the code to unlock it, then sending
someone a text seems retarded.

However…there is one text that is so enormously powerful and effective, it had to have its own spot here in this post.

I’m a lot in alignment with my man David Wygant’s views on text:

Use your phone to intrigue.

Remember what I said before about what happens when a girls mind is racing with
thoughts about you (not really mattering whether those thoughts are positive or negative, mostly just uncertain)..

Well you can use your phone to do the same thing, especially with a girl you’re currently sleeping with.

Here’s what you do:

On a night when you know you’re gonna see her, text her that afternoon:

“Do you know what I’m thinking about doing to you right now..”

She’ll be flushed with curiosity, and text you.

So just reply, “You’ll find out tonight.” and say nothing more.

The killer of curiosity is saying too much.

Less is more, brevity and vagueness = power tool.

If you really wanna be cool though, add a ,”Just be sure you’re wearing XX.”

In this case, XX is just whatever you want to make sure she’s wearing, whether it’s those sexy heels you’ve been meaning to Bleep her in or some tight skirt you like watching her walk
around in or something else.

Like a marketing expert friend of mine likes to say, a true leader “Gets em all amped up,
then gives em their marching orders.”

Awesome.

See more here;
https://deft-speaker-961.ck.page/939d7ed276

-Chris

1 Like

Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by KiNg0G: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Naah, you be looking like a sex starve nigha.

Talk dirty to her, when you are not in the mood to have sex..
Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by Jackblaq4: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2021
Sounds interesting
Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by PabloFalley: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2021
bad guy. smiley
Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
after the texting, u have sex with her and exhaust ur energy. what else?

3 Likes

Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Of all the problems in the world na how girls go dey chase u for sex be ur own? Well to each his own.. make una continue undecided
Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Una dey try o..all these because of woman.my policy from day 1 is not to impress any woman.i say what I like and do what I like .if she like she love me,if she like she run.i dont care.i cant be walking on egg shells because of a woman
Re: This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex by Palazee(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op

This is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Closed thread / Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / Where Is SLAWOMIR???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.