Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update (55578 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abohboy:

This is a private project with absolutely no government funding so ehat white elephant are you speaking of, if you want to provide electricity to the people do it yourself and stop lamenting.

The overwhelming proportion of the money is government money sir.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by laiperi: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai!

Only naive investors like Nigerians do not know Dubai went belly up. They are still pouring their loot there.

It reminds me of Rockefeller Building. The Japanese were looking for the epic height of American prestige.

Americans jack up the price the way they jack up Nigeria or Lagos Stocks by calling it - fastest growing, best emerging markets etc. As soon as the markets or Rockefeller Building went up in value, Foreign Portfolio Investors take their money out in Foreign Cash.

After Japanese bought Rockefeller Building, the price tumbled and Americans bought it back grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Sonyboom: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
This sound more like you are from hellfire or the stinking shithole of Aba or Ebonyi.
ednut1:
shameless Tribalistic person. I am from Osun state. Ele nu shipoti
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Sonyboom: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Fool so they deserve a right to a view n I should be denied the same right ba ? I know sire say your papa head fit correct this 2020.

DexterousOne:

His name is tunde
And he is NOT Igbo

What does this even have to do with ethnicity now?
Many of you just lack common sense and critical reasoning

Is this how we are going to be giant of africa, and fulfill our full potentials?
By being irredeemably tribalistic to the point that it blocks common sense and proper reasoning ?

What's wrong with many of you ?
Different people will have different opinions
And it is not determined by their ethnic affiliations

Its their personal point of view
You black negros better start having sense
Or else undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

Didn't mention your success, i said is it a sin to appreciate this great architecture and Landscape designs, even if you are being realistic. Like i said before,I have seen the blueprint, and i am sure it can compare to the present beautiful areas of Dubai, were we have there skyscraper. Dubai wouldn't remain static, neither will Eko Atlantic. Look forget the fact that it will be ale to compare with Dubai, it IS going to be a place that will be adding value coupled with progressive innovations in the different stages of it development. It will be able to Compete with Dubai after Completion, because it is not being built to be like dubai, it is being built in it own image to surpass dubai.

I meant support not success in response to this:

"Are you not in support of the project?"

What has my support or otherwise got to do with d successs of eko Atlantic?

U are still fantasizing about ur blueprint. U have seen d blueprint but d world has seen Dubai. As beautiful as ur blueprint looks, why hasn't it attracted d tourists u are talking about?

According to u:

"Dubai wouldn't remain static, neither will Eko Atlantic."

Yet u are still fantasizing about blueprint when Dubai is moving forward everyday. U still don't no when eko Atlantic will be finished, a forever project. By d time it's done, d blueprint will be obsolete.

What exactly do u mean by "adding value coupled with progressive innovations in the different stages of it development"?

I keep seeing d word development & I have asked what u mean, u still haven't said. What do u mean by progressive innovations?

According to u:

"because it is not being built to be like dubai, it is being built in it own image to surpass dubai"

"I am sure it can compare to the present beautiful areas of Dubai".

U just seem to be making things up. No consistency in ur views
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

I said it will add to the economy, how does that mean nothing is being added to the economy, more money to invest in other sectors, like Education, Agriculture, Power. Remember it is not the Government that is building it, it is been done by private Investors.
Tourist don't get attracted, to water falls and volcanoes alone. When Eko Atlantic is completed, it is is going to be attracting spectators from all over the world, just like the numerous Skyscrapers in Dubai were our Politicians go to squander our money.
By dynamism i mean they might not even follow the stated blue print, as it is being built new things and developmental plans will be Introduced.
when its is completed, at least 2024 according to prediction, is it going to be Animals that will be working in the different buildings? With the rising rate of Unemployment in the country, do you still think we should remain static and not have investments like this that will feed the numerous skilled and unskilled workers we have in the country.
Eko Atlantic won't be a static place after completion it is a place, that even after Completion it will keep adding on value, adding on value, changing in style and development.

It seems u didn't understand my question about d economy & as well as others.

1. In terms of adding to d economy, so if eko Atlantic isn't completed, nothing will be added to d economy? "More money to pursue which other things"?

If eko Atlantic isn't completed, are u saying nigeria won't have money for "Education, Agriculture, Power"? All d yearly allocation for these sectors, what happened to them?

In d cause of project planning, u are saying:

"By dynamism i mean they might not even follow the stated blue print, as it is being built new things and developmental plans will be Introduced".

So ur much cherished blueprint won't be followed but it will be thrown away in d middle of d project. Are u sure u no what u are saying?
Pls what are d "developmental plans and new things" that will be introduced into d blueprint?

Initially, u said it will be completed 2023, now u say latest 2024. D fact that u are even using d word "prediction", shows that u are just guessing & making things up. U have idea about anything going on there.

I asked u d following questions based on earlier claims u made, but u didn't answer:

1. How are Dubai projects completed?
2. What is d dynamism in eko Atlantic that hasn't been seen anywhere before?
3. What exactly is the value that is added and the architectural evolutionary trends that you are referring to?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Bialegend:
After Biafra is restored, we will show you guys how to build cities. Zoo is a joke.

Shut up and stop deceiving yourself
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

I meant support not success in response to this:

"Are you not in support of the project?"

What has my support or otherwise got to do with d successs of eko Atlantic?

U are still fantasizing about ur blueprint. U have seen d blueprint but d world has seen Dubai. As beautiful as ur blueprint looks, why hasn't it attracted d tourists u are talking about?

According to u:

"Dubai wouldn't remain static, neither will Eko Atlantic."

Yet u are still fantasizing about blueprint when Dubai is moving forward everyday. U still don't no when eko Atlantic will be finished, a forever project. By d time it's done, d blueprint will be obsolete.

What exactly do u mean by "adding value coupled with progressive innovations in the different stages of it development"?

I keep seeing d word development & I have asked what u mean, u still haven't said. What do u mean by progressive innovations?

According to u:

"because it is not being built to be like dubai, it is being built in it own image to surpass dubai"

"I am sure it can compare to the present beautiful areas of Dubai".

U just seem to be making things up. No consistency in ur views

I know what i am saying...the blueprint will be developed upon in the process of Completion, you will see how it will look like.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

It seems u didn't understand my question about d economy & as well as others.

1. In terms of adding to d economy, so if eko Atlantic isn't completed, nothing will be added to d economy? "More money to pursue which other things"?

If eko Atlantic isn't completed, are u saying nigeria won't have money for "Education, Agriculture, Power"? All d yearly allocation for these sectors, what happened to them?

In d cause of project planning, u are saying:

"By dynamism i mean they might not even follow the stated blue print, as it is being built new things and developmental plans will be Introduced".

So ur much cherished blueprint won't be followed but it will be thrown away in d middle of d project. Are u sure u no what u are saying?
Pls what are d "developmental plans and new things" that will be introduced into d blueprint?

Initially, u said it will be completed 2023, now u say latest 2024. D fact that u are even using d word "prediction", shows that u are just guessing & making things up. U have idea about anything going on there.

I asked u d following questions based on earlier claims u made, but u didn't answer:

1. How are Dubai projects completed?
2. What is d dynamism in eko Atlantic that hasn't been seen anywhere before?
3. What exactly is the value that is added and the architectural evolutionary trends that you are referring to?
If Eko Atlantic is completed, Revenue from there will be address to the Economy,more money for Government. This can help increase the yearly Allocations to different sectors.The blueprint is the foundation, and it will also be developed upon in the process of Building.
This things are predicted, they are not 100% sure, and it won't be abandoned, since it is not our wasteful Government that is building it.
Dubai was built by there Government, so there was no much room for innovation, except for what was laid down by there Government
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

If Eko Atlantic is completed, Revenue from there will be address to the Economy,more money for Government. This can help increase the yearly Allocations to different sectors.The blueprint is the foundation, and it will also be developed upon in the process of Building.
This things are predicted, they are not 100% sure, and it won't be abandoned, since it is not our wasteful Government that is building it.
Dubai was built by there Government, so there was no much room for innovation, except for what was laid down by there Government

U didn't answer any of d questions I asked:

1. If eko Atlantic isn't completed, are u saying nigeria won't have money for "Education, Agriculture, Power"? All d yearly allocation for these sectors, what happened to them?

2. Pls what are d "developmental plans and new things" that will be introduced into d blueprint?

3. How are Dubai projects completed?

4. What is d dynamism in eko Atlantic that hasn't been seen anywhere before?

5. What exactly is the value that is added and the architectural evolutionary trends that you are referring to?

6. How did u come to d conclusion that because Dubai was built by it's govt, there wasn't much room for innovation?

7. What innovation are u referring to?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

I know what i am saying...the blueprint will be developed upon in the process of Completion, you will see how it will look like.

Honestly, u don't no what u are say. U are just guessing & contradicting urself.

I asked u earlier:

1. What exactly do u mean by "adding value coupled with progressive innovations in the different stages of it development"?

2. I keep seeing d word development & I have asked what u mean, u still haven't said. What do u mean by "progressive innovations"?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer any of d questions I asked:

1. If eko Atlantic isn't completed, are u saying nigeria won't have money for "Education, Agriculture, Power"? All d yearly allocation for these sectors, what happened to them?

2. Pls what are d "developmental plans and new things" that will be introduced into d blueprint?

5. What exactly is the value that is added and the architectural evolutionary trends that you are referring to?

6. How did u come to d conclusion that because Dubai was built by it's govt, there wasn't much room for innovation?

This things you are asking are self explanatory, i have been saying it since again and again. Don't you think something built by the govt, will be different from that of private investors. What is your problem with project, Eko atlantic is literally going to add value to Nigeria as a whole and Lagos state.
If it is not completed Nigeria will still have money for other sectors, but operation of the Eko Atlantic, will help general more funds to assist this sector.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

This things you are asking are self explanatory, i have been saying it since again and again. Don't you think something built by the govt, will be different from that of private investors. What is your problem with project, Eko atlantic is literally going to add value to Nigeria as a whole and Lagos state.
If it is not completed Nigeria will still have money for other sectors, but operation of the Eko Atlantic, will help general more funds to assist this sector.

If d questions are self explanatory to u, then it shouldn't be a problem for u answering them:

NB: remember that they are follow up to d claims u made
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

If d questions are self explanatory to u, then it shouldn't be a problem for u answering them:

NB: remember that they are follow up to d claims u made
I already explained most of this to you. You just keep on pilling up questions from my explanation. What do you're think development is? Isn't untill i define Innovations and development, that you will get it.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

I already explained most of this to you. You just keep on pilling up questions from my explanation. What do you're think development is? Isn't untill i define Innovations and development, that you will get it.

Pls look at d questions again & show me were u were asked to define anything?

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls look at d questions again & show me were u were asked to define anything?

Maybe if i know the exact Problem you have with the Place, i will be able to explain better. As for Architectural trend, i believe it is being built like something never before. A new Architure and land scape style.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

Maybe if i know the exact Problem you have with the Place, i will be able to explain better. As for Architectural trend, i believe it is being built like something never before. A new Architure and land scape style.

Ur response doesn't answer d questions which are a follow up to d claims u made:

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Ur response doesn't answer d questions which are a follow up to d claims u made:

I have answered most of your question.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-lagos/ check this link for more Info, and maybe you can appreciate the world breakthrough Dev.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

I have answered most of your question.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-lagos/ check this link for more Info, and maybe you can appreciate the world breakthrough Dev.

U haven't answered any of my questions. Pls note that my questions are a product & a follow up to d ambiguous & bogus claims that u made and NOT a result of what or what isn't on d eko Atlantic website. D bogus claims u made came from u. Take responsibility for ur claims. So do d honours by answering d following questions:

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered any of my questions. Pls note that my questions are a product & a follow up to d ambiguous & bogus claims that u made and NOT a result of what or what isn't on d eko Atlantic website. D bogus claims u made came from u. Take responsibility for ur claims. So do d honours by answering d following questions:

If you are Unable to Understand what i have new saying since Morning I suggest you seek Additional help. I am not good with Tautology undecided. Adios
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

If you are Unable to Understand what i have new saying since Morning I suggest you seek Additional help. I am not good with Tautology undecided. Adios

U haven't said anything worth understanding hence d questions asked. U have made several bogus& ambiguous claims, claims that u can't defend. If u say u understood d claims u made, then shedding light in d form of answering these questions shouldn't be a problem for. D problem u are having is that u display gross contradictions. How can u say u aren't good with tautology when that has been d only thing u were doing all thru d exchange?

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by laiperi: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sometimes you just have to let some people have their ways.

The most infuriating argument is how European teams and America are open to token Africans. So Africans must open their ass wide for a hot shaft to be driven in. Another analogy for free trade and liberal market.

Except that you cannot find it anywhere in the world, not even in USA. Ask the Chinese from Huawei to Tic Tok. Though the Chinese protect their own market.

Nevertheless, some Africans sincerely believe they are helpless and the only way to salvation is through foreigners. This is why Chagoury driven out of Nigeria once for sharp practices and corruption will continue to dominate visible Eko Atlantic and others as long as they have willing partners.

If we were crawling with our so called "crude" technology before we were plunged into Dark Continent or even if Western Region had remained separate Region in its path, Black people worldwide would have had a place of reference today.

But greed, used and discarded foreign goods and services are what we prefer. We even got poorer with Oil Income than we were before.

Big buildings, great walls and architecture have disappeared in the face of earthquake, flood and fire. The only hope left is the people character and ingenuity to regroup and rebuild within.

If Africans cannot help themselves, who will help you?

Prodigal children?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by blahc007: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
[b][/b]
MrOrfficial:
Good day,
I'm a professional Writer,
I have a vast experience in all forms of copywriting, and I strongly believe I'm a perfect fit for the positions you require.
Please hire me, and I can assure you that there'll be no regrets.

Please contact me in whatsapp: /+2348036796800

Email: kingsonobimba9@gmail.com.
you don't have any experience in copywriting bros...
let's say you want to work for experience, what you wrote doesn't speak good about you being a copywriter.
copywriters don't beg...they craft copies that make people look for them.
and finally, if you have enough experience in copywriting, sell your skill, business men are searching for you and you are here begging to apply...
kaii...wetin concern me sef
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Moorish: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
rossniti:

Great rossniti

Proud of you

An African man who believes in more than the oppressor’s opinion of blacks

One only has to see the negative posts of the ignorant people to understand why Africa makes little progress

So my question to all the Judas on this thread..

Yes we are not Dubai yet.

But can you at least applaud the baby strides we are making

The black race is hanging on a thread

Too few bright lights amongst us

Salute you once again rossniti

Peace

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Moorish: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2021
rossniti:

Private developers are the ones building up this place. Not government.

So who is ''abandoning'' anything?

Are you not a private person?

What stops YOU from erecting something there?

Nah.. You're far too broke, ignorant, and disgruntled, and feed on negativity instead.

Negativity is your food, not development.

Worthless.
Peace bro

But you slaughtered that thing

Lol
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Moorish: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Abohboy:
Nigerians are some of the most un optimistic and hateful people in the world, how can you be complaining about a project that will make Nigeria the financial hub of Africa, and attract billions of dollars worth of FDI, you assume that only rich people can buy into it, but the developers have set land aside for affordable apartment housing, but instead of checking you lament, there most always be a problem for most Nigerians, shouldn’t there, go and watch YouTube and see what other Africans think of Nigeria, saying wow what a beautiful country, they have such good leaders I wish we had a city like this, these roads are so good etc. But nigerians cannot even appreciate what they have, some of you deserve bad leadership, because whenever you do get good leadership you look for the worst parts of it, oh they have paved 50 000km of roads but there’s still 1000km unsaved what kind of nonsense is this, that’s the kind of mindset that people on this thread have, and it needs to change you cannot have a good Nigeria or a good country with bad people, the people make the country and generally on a day to day basis most people on this thread do the exact same things as the politicians they complain about

Lagos will become a financial hub in the world because of Eko Atlantic, Nigeria would be the skyscraper capital of Africa because of this project, over 400 000 jobs would be created because of this project, thank you rossniti for opening this thread.
Need to surround myself with positive people like you and the great OP

Ignore those negative people

Thesame people God killed cos they didn’t believe Israel could take on the giants of Canaan

God doesn’t like them either

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / XAMMEL Solutionz / What Is Happening To My Decking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.