Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update (55646 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by AFONJACOW(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Abohboy:

Just shut up with your negativity, we don’t need to hear it unless it’s constructive criticism no one gives a Bleep about your dumbass opinion, this city is a massive development and it is developed you can compare it to parts of Dubai not the whole of Dubai if you said that Dubai is much larger and more developed than this fair enough but to compare it to old Dubai, no because I know how that place looks and Eko Atlantic does not compare to old Dubai, so shut the Bleep up dullard.
at the end you didn't make any sense .... Can you repeat ur stupid self again
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by CupOfT(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
OF COURSE BLACK MAN LIKE ME WITH MY ORIENTATION AT MY STUPID AGE_ _____SHAME ON MY SENSE. I APOLOGISE FOR ALL MY STUPID PESSIMISTIC COMMENTS BOSS
Apology accepted my good man, go & become an optimist now & forever.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

Check the blue print it is on the thread, i have seen it, that is what i know that it can be compared to the likes of Dubai, but those condemning it from just seeing the uncompleted structures and cannot see beyond there nose, should get the hell.out.

U still haven't said anything about when it will be completed. So is it blueprint u have in Dubai?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by kokorunna(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Can it be maintained ... that's the question cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Chirowman(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2020
It's only for the money bags , if you don't have millions to billions to Don't waste your time but then Dubai is incomparable . You didn't even compare it with Abu Dhabi , we all wish to see Lagos develop. Eko ni baje
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by ksstroud: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2020
rossniti:
By the time Eko Atlantic is completed, anyone still going to Dubai, na you know wetin you dey go find there.

Eko Atlantic will make Lagos Africa's greatest city, and Africa's most visited city.

It will be a global investment and tourism magnet that will put a stamp to Nigeria's status as the undisputed Giant of Africa, and a major international power.

Are you okay?
Do you read and reread what you typed at all.
Have you travelled to Dubai and explored the city very well?
Maybe you should even go to ordinary Joburg in Africa before you will be making unreasonable comparations.
Even in your optimism, try to base your view on factual projections. Eko Atlantic versus Dubai... Maybe you should try to research some projections about Dubai for few years to come. It's a big slap on Dubai.
Mind you, I'm a regular visitor of this your Eko Atlantic... Yea, there are making some erections of smart city infrastructures but Dubai is already many miles away from the level of such edifices just coming up in your Eko Atlantic.
Maybe you are talking of another Dubai I don't know of though aside the one in UAE.
Joker!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2020
lexy2014:

U still haven't said anything about when it will be completed. So is it blueprint u have in Dubai?
Are you alright? The one in Dubai, did it not have blue print, or was it not the blue print that was used to build the world class hotel.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:
Are you alright? The one in Dubai, did it not have blue print, or was it not the blue print that was used to build the world class hotel.

Your emotional outburst doesn't answer my questions

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2020
lexy2014:

Your emotional outburst doesn't answer my questions

How do you know how a building will look like when it is not yet completed? actually i am not feeling any thing, i am even surprised. I said i have seen the blue print, and it can be compared to Dubai.
As for when it will be completed, I don't know.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by drlateef: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2020
Bialegend:
After Biafra is restored, we will show you guys how to build cities. Zoo is a joke.

Who holds your hands now? Why are they not holding their hands in Lagos?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

How do you know how a building will look like when it is not yet completed? actually i am not feeling any thing, i am even surprised. I said i have seen the blue print, and it can be compared to Dubai.
As for when it will be completed, I don't know.

So if u don't no when it will be completed, how then can u be sure it will measure up to Dubai when it is completed based on a blueprint of today?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by ba7man(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Rubbish country , it taking them forever to develop this small place, unah need to leave Africa to see what development is all about. Are they not seeing it self
You don develop your bedroom?? undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2020
lexy2014:

So if u don't no when it will be completed, how then can u be sure it will measure up to Dubai when it is completed based on a blueprint of today?
I am comparing to the present Dubai. It will even be better. And i am sure it wouldn't take long, because it is being Carried out by private investors, who are investing a lot into it. lexy2014
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

I am comparing to the present Dubai. It will even be better. And i am sure it wouldn't take long.

U are using a blueprint to compare a functional Dubai with physical buildings, infrastructure & responsible govt. U still have no idea when eko Atlantic that u are touting for will be completed. U say it won't take long. When was d project started? Was it long ago or last year?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Abohboy: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
thundafire:
Did Dubai show prototype,so just shut up. The project too slow and Tinubu and boys have bought up they whole place.

Course they did, you think they just build
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
lexy2014:

U are using a blueprint to compare a functional Dubai with physical buildings, infrastructure & responsible govt. U still have no idea when eko Atlantic that u are touting for will be completed. U say it won't take long. When was d project started? Was it long ago or last year?
Dubai was built by there Government, this is being built by private Imvestors. If it were built by the government it would have been abandoned long ago, because our government are irresponsible. I think the project started officially in 2013, according to predictions it should be completed by 2023.
Construction on the project started in 2014 after 6 years of sandfilling, then we had a recession from 2016-2017, no ones going to invest into a country during a recession right? So they came back and development was starting to boom from 2018–2020, we had Azuri peninsula, A and A tower, Amni tower, Eko corporate towers I and II, Eko twin towers, Lagos sky tower, Eko Pearl ( the three other buildings) A church building, International school, but then the covid pandemic came and stalled all of these projects,
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by CupOfT(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
OF COURSE BLACK MAN LIKE YOU WITH YOUR ORIENTATION AT YOUR STUPID AGE_ _____SHAME ON YOUR SENSE_ ___IN FACT I CAN SEE THAT AN ENVIRONMENT CAN CHANGE PEOPLE ORIENTATION LIKE YOU DO
You are all negativity all strapped up, can you surprise onlookers & just stop trying to infest everywhere you go with that sick behavior. Only if you know the willpower involve in staying optimistic for some folks maybe you will desist from such unbecoming act. You even add to key it in in caps what a joke undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2020
CupOfT:
You are all negativity all strapped up, can you surprise onlookers & just stop trying to infest everywhere you go with that sick behavior. Only if you know the willpower involve in staying optimistic for some folks maybe you will desist from such unbecoming act. You even add to key it in in caps what a joke undecided
THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE BORN I ARREST MY CASE
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by marsman: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2020
lexy2014:

It's a beauty to behold already and I am sure it would be an enigma, cynosure of beauty in Africa and the world over by the time it's near completion. Projects like these doesn't get to completion just like Dubai projects, it's evolves dynamism every seconds, it's add values and systematically develop to open architectural evolutionary trends. That's what we call Development. Kudos to Lagos government. However, governments all over Nigeria inclusive of the presidency are Barawo, thieves, rogues and mentally demented sets of homosapiens to ever walk the face of the earth.

Construction on the project started in 2014 after 6 years of sandfilling, then we had a recession from 2016-2017, no ones going to invest into a country during a recession right? So they came back and development was starting to boom from 2018–2020, we had Azuri peninsula, A and A tower, Amni tower, Eko corporate towers I and II, Eko twin towers, Lagos sky tower, Eko Pearl ( the three other buildings) A church building, International school, but then the covid pandemic came and stalled all of these projects,
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by CupOfT(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE BORN I ARREST MY CASE
*rest. Sicko
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Seyzcham91(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Nonsense Thread!

confusion made me open this rubbish

How can a sane person be comparing anything Naija with Dubai? undecided undecided undecided

Shiioorr!

you can only Try compare your shit hole with somce african countries which i doubt sef cuz many african countries sef get better buildingwhich your shithole country can't stand. all your leaders know is Loot Money and go invest abroad they don't build their own shithole cuz they themselves don't believe in it
rossniti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdcgHokiCM0&feature=emb_logo

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

Dubai was built by there Government, this is being built by private Imvestors. If it were built by the government it would have been abandoned long ago, because our government are irresponsible. I think the project started officially in 2013, according to predictions it should be completed by 2023.

I didn't ask u if it is govt sponsored or private driven. It's about when it started. Even d start date u put there is wrong. Work started at around 2008 not 2013.

U talking of prediction as if it is a football match. So therefore, no one knows for sure when it will be completed
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Gval123: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
Country way nor get light u day call dubai? oh Because una fit build one long building for there abi? rubbish
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2020
CupOfT:
*rest. Sicko
I GIVE YOU PEACE TO REST LOL BYE just rest in peace
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by lexy2014: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

It's a beauty to behold already and I am sure it would be an enigma, cynosure of beauty in Africa and the world over by the time it's near completion. Projects like these doesn't get to completion just like Dubai projects, it's evolves dynamism every seconds, it's add values and systematically develop to open architectural evolutionary trends. That's what we call Development. Kudos to Lagos government. However, governments all over Nigeria inclusive of the presidency are Barawo, thieves, rogues and mentally demented sets of homosapiens to ever walk the face of the earth.

"A beauty to behold already" to d extent u are comparing it with Dubai. How many buildings are standing on d premises?

According to u:

"Projects like these doesn't get to completion just like Dubai projects"

But u are comparing it with Dubai.

"it's add values and systematically develop to open architectural evolutionary trends. That's what we call Development."

Development in what sense?
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sonyboom:
Swear that you are not Igbo ?
I know you are cos this isn't the first time am seeing your comment on NL but I will patiently wait for you to deny your tribe before telling what I observed about you and your tribesmen.

shameless Tribalistic person. I am from Osun state. Ele nu shipoti
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
embarassed
seanwilliam:
This is massive and beautiful.. but I doubt if it can compare with Dubai o the reason is Dubai too is constructing mega projects so by the time Eko Atlantic completes, Dubai would have been ‘heaven on earth ‘.. but I very much agree that Eko Atlantic can be beautiful like Dubai of 2020 not Dubai of 20 years to come..

That being said

I don’t think this should be about competition. These projects will attract investors and it will really boost economy of Lagos and Nigeria at at large.. we no Dey compete , we just need good life.

Btw, can we have this kinda of project in Ibadan ? grin

Why not? If socio-economic demand of the State can sustain it and the Governor of the state is a visionary, hardworking and innovative thinker who believes his/her State should be run like an independent nation that must free itself from FG gradualism, limitations and incompetence.

This is why I laugh at the critics of Tinubu. The man who made Eko Atlantic happen.

Those hateful critics of Jagaban are no different to the many losers in this thread who deliberately fail to see the positives of what is being achieved here because they are too hateful, cynical and/or failed to take joy in or celebrate anything positive or inspirational.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
These are the kind of developers we need, not some economic migrants from the Eastern wastepile
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Trogge: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Atlas9:

Exactly. The same guys with luxurious pads in lekki, banana island, ikoyi and Victoria island have this massive investment going on for their exclusive benefit. Reclaiming land from the sea, when the entire state doesn't have drainages and good roads. Funds that could have been used to make a sizable dent in the infrastructure deficit around Lagos.

The road is still far.
What we are building in Nigeria is animal farm, where all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
And someone is telling me that it pained me because it's not my state they want to build it, and am still asking have Nigeria check their hospital, and educational system. Is There insucurity in Dubai.. as when you have finished building the skyscraper is the poor that will love inside.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
CupOfT:

Bruv people like that are losers and will die losers. If a man no longer sees anything in life to celebrate, aspire to and take inspiration from then his life is over.

Those sort are just existing and not living. Stay away from people like that with negative energy and malevolent spirits. You can even feel his anger and frustration with his Caps usage and unwarranted insults.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trogge:
And someone is telling me that it pained me because it's not my state they want to build it, and am still asking have Nigeria check their hospital, and educational system. Is There insucurity in Dubai.. as when you have finished building the skyscraper is the poor that will love inside.

Do you people read at all? How many times will it be repeated here that this is a privately-funded project aimed at the luxury end of the market like Banana Island etal?

Because many are poor in Nigeria we should hang the rich, make them live like poor people, insist they give up their money for the poor or just guilt-trip them into living in face-me-I-face-you properties in Ajegunle and Agege over poverty of others they did not cause and have no blame over?

Some of you should look at yourselves and the animals you are allowing yourselves to become. I have no doubt you and others here will harm rich folks and rationalize it to yourself that "they deserve it".

Go and face government for the poverty afflicting Nigerians and stop hating on rich and successful people who have the right to live as they want.

Your talk just shows you have personally given up all hope of ever being rich and successful.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trogge:

No mind them. This is the dictionary definition of white elephant / misplaced priority project. It's like putting a gold ring on a pig's nose. Ignore the fundamental problem and fly to the top of the pyramid. Build multiple storey skyscrapers when we are not good at maintaining elevators. We don't have electricity. We don't have maintenance culture. Abegiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) / XAMMEL Solutionz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.