Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,216 members, 7,825,813 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update (55699 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Naughtysex: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
walefresh3:
These are some of the prototypes ... This look insinuate the aim of the projects...
To be honest this place will be one of the best in the world
I just hope they can keep up with the maintenance

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Abohboy: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Please stop comparing this shit with Dubai, even baniyas square Diera we know as the filthiest, the ghetto of Dubai is not as backward as these, few skyline is making unah head flops , dubai this Dubai that but make unah do like them develop unah country unah go say nah looting unah prefer

Just shut up with your negativity, we don’t need to hear it unless it’s constructive criticism no one gives a Bleep about your dumbass opinion, this city is a massive development and it is developed you can compare it to parts of Dubai not the whole of Dubai if you said that Dubai is much larger and more developed than this fair enough but to compare it to old Dubai, no because I know how that place looks and Eko Atlantic does not compare to old Dubai, so shut the Bleep up dullard.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by AFONJACOW(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Rubbish country , it taking them forever to develop this small place, unah need to leave Africa to see what development is all about. Are they not seeing it self
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Abohboy: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Naughtysex:
To be honest this place will be one of the best in the world
I just hope they can keep up with the maintenance

It’s a private project with absolutely no government involvement so, I don’t see why maintenance would be a problem
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by m140(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2020
walefresh3:
so many of them with the same mindset are on this forum .
Dem too much here, make them go create their own forum, biafraland
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Abohboy: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Rubbish country , it taking them forever to develop this small place, unah need to leave Africa to see what development is all about. Are they not seeing it self

Construction on the project started in 2014 after 6 years of sandfilling, then we had a recession from 2016-2017, no ones going to invest into a country during a recession right? So they came back and development was starting to boom from 2018–2020, we had Azuri peninsula, A and A tower, Amni tower, Eko corporate towers I and II, Eko twin towers, Lagos sky tower, Eko Pearl ( the three other buildings) A church building, International school, but then the covid pandemic came and stalled all of these projects, stop coming here with your negativity your the one holding back Nigeria claiming that Nigeria cannot develop shut up your dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by DexterousOne(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Insults everywhere
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Hunchogee: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2020
[/i][/b]LAGOS [b][i]: am the undisputed king of West Africa.
[/i][/b]AKWA IBOM [b][i]: Rivers hold my beer let me silence this guy

OP Na so dubai look

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by NdigboWorldwide: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
rossniti:

What a load of rubbish.

This one thinks it is private politicians building residential houses in Eko Atlantic, and not companies, many of therm international firms.

Why does one even bother responding to this uninformed, ignorant garbage?

Bro please try to respond to people without making it look like you are attacking them, Eko Atlantic is beautiful when finished,but it can never rival Dubai.

Secondly the price will be so out of this world, use banana island as an example.

Another factor is the Nigeria factor that will make it so expensive, do you know that hotel the standard of Sheraton In Ikeja, room will be sold at $250, but in Dubai you will get it and much lower rate like $100 and much discount if you are staying for a week.

The rent of Eko Atlantic will be so overpriced, Regards.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Victor6998: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
;
FarahAideed:
Na lie !!!
E shock u grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Shugar1: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
tyinfinity:
why are these biafran miscreants having hatred towards Nigeria.and they can not achieve anything in life without coming to Lagos.

The biggest fool of 2020 should be awarded to you. Y dont you look or even borrow money and travel out of lagos and see exploit people are making. Exploit that even you, your father and fathers before him cannot achieve in their lifetime combined. Calabar is an hour flight, same with uyo even kaduna. Travel and see so u wont make such stupid statement ever in your life.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Abohboy: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Bro please try to respond to people without making it look like you are attacking them, Eko Atlantic is beautiful when finished,but it can never river Dubai.

Secondly the price will be so out of this world, use banana island as an example.

Another factor is the Nigeria factor that will make it so expensive, do you know that hotel the standard of Sheraton In Ikeja, room will be sold at $250, but in Dubai you will get it and much lower rate like $100 and much discount if you are staying for a week.

The rent of Eko Atlantic will be so overpriced, Regards.

That’s because they have more of it, the more world class hotels we have the cheaper they will become, Lagos only has about 5-9 world class hotels so they are very sparse but Dubai has 100s of them spread out in the city, once Eko Atlantic is complete world class hotels will be w lot more commonplace in Lagos, so the price would go down, and yes you can’t necessarily compare Eko Atlantic to the whole of Dubai because it is significantly smaller but you can compare it to some individual districts of Dubai like the marina of Dubai

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by nograv: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Uchek:
You cannot become a giant of a continent by the success of a small slice of a city of huge country like Nigeria.

One city Hong Kong, it was the first successful Chinese city, the rest copied its economic model..

Learn some economic history before showing your ignorance...

Shenzhen arguably the most technologically advanced city in China if not the world is the son of Hong Kong.

While there are a lot of problems with Eko Atlantic (foreign contractors given rights to develop a prime part of Nigerian shoreline which would never happen in any other nation, lack of government backing, slow pace and incomplete landfill) .

It may well serve as a spur to development elsewhere in Lagos and Nigeria if successful.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Elvis778(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2020
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin grin
Jokers
Eko Atlantic equal to Dubai, the op has smoked expired cow shiiit
Rather it should be Eko Atlantic is Nigieria's low version of Dubai
Guy na just time...
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by IngeniousLeez: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
this project cannot be completed in the next 30 years. This project cannot rival Dubai one bit. Even the sandfilling has been abandoned since 2018. Many of those who bought lands pre buhari cannot come out to claim or develop their plots. Efcc and bubu is waiting for them.

Guy no dey yarn beans....how many years was Dubai completed. Even at that Dubai still has ambitious projects and continues to grow outside of the original plan.

Sand filling was relatively abandoned 2018 cos over 90% of land mass needed to be sand filled is done already... I saw some sandfilling even in 2019...so stop making assumptions cos you didn't see it.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by NdigboWorldwide: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Abohboy:

That’s because they have more of it, the more world class hotels we have the cheaper they will become, Lagos only has about 5-9 world class hotels so they are very sparse but Dubai has 100s of them spread out in the city, once Eko Atlantic is complete world class hotels will be w lot more commonplace in Lagos, so the price would go down, and yes you can’t necessarily compare Eko Atlantic to the whole of Dubai because it is significantly smaller but you can compare it to some individual districts of Dubai like the marina of Dubai
Nothing is going down, generally in Nigeria, things are overpriced. Even normal hotels are overpriced for reasons I don't know, I have visited more than 90 countries and I can attest to this,regard.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by CupOfT(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
NIGERIA IS A JOKE AND NOBODY CAN ENJOYED COUNTRY BUILD ON SCAM LIKE NIGERIA WE KNOW
You have said enough to last an entire month you can fem now lipsrsealed
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Elvis778(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2020
rossniti:

Eko Atlantic - The End Game

Wow, just wow.....this is big
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Elvis778(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2020
rossniti:

What a load of rubbish.

This one thinks it is private politicians building residential houses in Eko Atlantic, and not companies, many of therm international firms.

Why does one even bother responding to this uninformed, ignorant garbage?
Leave them, abeg, some pips are just allergic to good things....
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by bigtt76(f): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Hope it has its own airport oo! One can't be stucked on 3MB and Lekki-Eple express way just to get to VI area where another traffic is looming.... That nor bi how Dubai operates cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
rossniti:

Do you mind not using racist terminology here, you ignorant little dunce?
comments hot like fire.
thumb up bro!
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
CupOfT:
You have said enough to last an entire month you can fem now lipsrsealed
OF COURSE BLACK MAN LIKE YOU WITH YOUR ORIENTATION AT YOUR STUPID AGE_ _____SHAME ON YOUR SENSE_ ___IN FACT I CAN SEE THAT AN ENVIRONMENT CAN CHANGE PEOPLE ORIENTATION LIKE YOU DO
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Elvis778(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
rossniti:

Stop thinking that people are too poor to afford stuff in Nigeria or Africa.

I remember when Shoprite were considering entering Nigeria a few years ago.

On this very Nairaland and other forums, you had many people saying that Shoprite were wasting their time coming to Nigeria, as only the ''very few rich politicians'' could afford to shop in malls, and that the average Nigerian was living on ''less than a dollar a day'', and was therefore far too poor to patronise shopping malls or help them make a profit.

Shoprite rightfully IGNORED all the naysayers and pessimists, and entered the Nigerian market.

The result? They can't even cope with the level of demand, and are building more and more outlets all over Nigeria, some in places as unlikely as Awka and Aba and Oshogbo!

That is why nobody should EVER listen to Nigerians when thinking of doing business in Nigeria.

I've never seen a people with so much to offer, yet who think so low of themselves.
Our self esteem as a nation is just too low.....thanks to foreign media.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by jwax: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Las Las Lagos agbero go enter town and use shit scatter everywhere. I trust Iya Risika wey go drop alata and shumbo for ground
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Jaqenhghar: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Eko Atlantic will never be like Dubai.
You couldnt maintain Tinapa
You cant maintain Lagos
You cant maintain Abuja na eko atlantic una want get right
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by azpekuliar: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
martineverest:
Lagos is already Africa's greatest city

lol
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by thundafire: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2020
israelinvests:
look for the prototype before u judge..
Did Dubai show prototype,so just shut up. The project too slow and Tinubu and boys have bought up they whole place.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by AFONJACOW(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Abohboy:

Construction on the project started in 2014 after 6 years of sandfilling, then we had a recession from 2016-2017, no ones going to invest into a country during a recession right? So they came back and development was starting to boom from 2018–2020, we had Azuri peninsula, A and A tower, Amni tower, Eko corporate towers I and II, Eko twin towers, Lagos sky tower, Eko Pearl ( the three other buildings) A church building, International school, but then the covid pandemic came and stalled all of these projects, stop coming here with your negativity your the one holding back Nigeria claiming that Nigeria cannot develop shut up your dirty mouth
comparing it with Dubai is an insult and stupidity... Instead compare it with abijan
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by iamdapsyj(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Ever8090:
The project is too slow...trust Nigeria,it will soon be abandoned

It is majorly private driven. Hence, it won't be abandoned.
Re: Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update by Basher8583: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Bialegend:
After Biafra is restored, we will show you guys how to build cities. Zoo is a joke.

You can start now. After all its Lagos state championing this and not Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / What Is Happening To My Decking? / XAMMEL Solutionz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.