Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Please Help A Single Mother � - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Single Mother � (13842 Views)

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dare14:
Oh I missed this post, after 2 years still on the same issue? Why can't people learn at least a hadwork by now she will be doing well for her self & her supposed kids if any

Only God knows who's telling the truth or not.

I really do try and help people with little I can help as people are really going through a lot

I will do my findings on her & if her story is real she will be among the people I will be helping with small token for December.

Shalom.

For the sake of others, you could post your findings.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by StPete: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
GboyegaD:

What is your 7 year old doing in basic 5? Isn't he too young for that class?

It goes to show that the person is obviously lying. (S)he does not know about schooling age and even the age spacing shows that it is also a lie. So many inconsistencies in the write up.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
GboyegaD:

What is your 7 year old doing in basic 5? Isn't he too young for that class?

My children are in private school.

Have plans to change there school to public school from next year

As moving out from ikorodu to akute side so I can start a trade at berger side hopefully

Thank you all for your support and prayers.

I'm managing my cleaning work and nairaland have been a home for me long ago even before I registered to create this thread.

May God bless everyone on nairaland and God grant everyone wishes and keep us safe as we enter the festive period. Amin
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afolashade01:

As moving out from ikorodu to akute side so I can start a trade at berger side hopefully

I'm managing my cleaning work and nairaland have been a home for me long ago even before I registered to create this thread.

May God bless everyone on nairaland and God grant everyone wishes and keep us safe as we enter the festive period. Amin

Even at that, a 7year old in basic 5 is a big abuse. Where are you rushing the child to? A child who should be in basic 2 is in 3 classes higher and you think that is good for the child emotionally?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Dare14: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afolashade01:

Madam kindly reply my message to you.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Klass99(f): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Klass99:

Not to rain on her parade but on page 3 of this thread, she said she said......my kids are 2 boys still in secondary school. I assumed she meant both boys were in secondary school, now the narrative is Basic 5 and JS3. The inconsistency is not exactly a red flag but it feels like a yellow flag.

This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Klass99(f): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
smiley
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Klass99:

Maybe she meant they were still of secondary school age or she was referring to one of the boys while lumping both of them together.

That's also a possibility. I think she might be a bit messed up from her stressful situation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Klass99(f): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
smiley
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Klass99:

Yes, but two years of the same narrative online? People are usually sympathetic to widows offline and willing to help them with jobs, cash gifts or funds to start a business.

Are there no relatives on her side or hubby's side who can help or have helped in the last 2 years? Has she approched her friends, church or mosque to request help with securing a meaningful job?

Why does she keep coming back here to complete strangers? I'm just thinking out loud.

She is working as a cleaner, I think she just needs to learn to live within her finances. Having her kids in private schools for instance isn't right since it only puts her under more pressure.
Good thing is someone is willing to follow up to know the genuity of her case, perhaps, that would bring some help her way.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by TWoods(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afolashade01:

My 7years old boy is in basic 5 while the senior is in jss 3 sir

Haven't even be able to clear up there fees sef

11 years old in JSS 3? Youngest age for that class should typically be 13 years.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
TWoods:

11 years old in JSS 3? Youngest age for that class should typically be 13 years.

You know parents are rushing education these days. I was 12 in JSS 3 so I can understand 11 in this time although it might not be the best.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Kasdat5(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2022
GboyegaD:

You know parents are rushing education these days. I was 12 in JSS 3 so I can understand 11 in this time although it might not be the best.

I was 12 years in JS 3 too , pupil write waec @ 14 now

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2022
I'm work now. Can't answer all

I use free MTN bonus can answer always wen no data

My first son will be 12 Jan while the other one will be 8 by April

That's dere classes

I'm a bit a bit stressed and get confused most times.

I'm not asking for any help. My help comes from God which I put my trust escept only ones the lord direct to help us

My relatives everyone has their own struggles with this hardship

Husband relatives long story they support my kids wen they can I don't depend on them I know what I went through wen I lost there dad

My late husband is a Muslim let's leave religion & all

What I know that only God that can help not man which will dispoibt.

Many people will want to take advantage being a widow & all can't type all

My life are my kids. Even when time comes want to remarry lord will direct me

Had terrible expericences so left me focus on my kids

This post will go a long way in future as I will always remember and also help when things get better which they will

My kids are my tomorrow

God bless all & have fruitful day

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2022
Dare14:

Madam kindly reply my message to you.

Ok sir
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

I was 12 years in JS 3 too , pupil write waec @ 14 now

This is so true but is it truly helpful for the child? I don't really think so.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Kasdat5(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
GboyegaD:

This is so true but is it truly helpful for the child? I don't really think so.

I don't think it's helpful , but then Nigerian happens to everyone , millennium kids can't be doubted tooo , I was way ahead of my peers during sec school , na woman spoil me for uni, if not enh ,wetin be 1st class wen I no fit achive
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

I don't think it's helpful , but then Nigerian happens to everyone , millennium kids can't be doubted tooo , I was way ahead of my peers during sec school , na woman spoil me for uni, if not enh ,wetin be 1st class wen I no fit achive

Woman no spoil you, na immaturity catch up with you. There are broses wey knack pass you and were focused all through.

Read your diary, guess I'm encouraged to start mine but not sure I can keep tabs.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Happy Sunday Nairaland
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Have a lovely week ahead nairaland.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sorry to stress but anyone to help me with any little suport till when I get my next salary please. The one collect towards kids fees & clear up some little debts.

Trying times. Even if it's a small loan

God bless
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Madam pls rest!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Adesuwag(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:
Madam pls rest!

Thanks!
you’re despicably heartless for telling a woman like you that is in need to rest. Women are indeed their own enemy. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2022
ahnie:
Madam pls rest!

Thanks!

Help me pls, God bless you
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Afolashade01:

Help me pls, God bless you
What stops you from helping me?
You think I don't need help too right?this una entitlement mentality that someone is fishing money from tree is appalling.

Pls quit this disgusting act.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2022
ahnie:

What stops you from helping me?
You think I don't need help too right?this una entitlement mentality that someone is fishing money from tree is appalling.

Pls quit this disgusting act.

Okay ma
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by dominique(f): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Begging since 2020, be like say money dey this online begging thing o. You can't put this much commitment in a venture that's not yielding any fruits.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Kelechi009: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mindlog:

Your financial reality can not support having your children in private schools, why didn't you have them enrolled in public schools while you work your way towards financial stability as this is almost 2 years you created this thread and still piling up debts?

How will she convince her friends & haters that she is doing well when her kids are not in private schools?
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
dominique:
Begging since 2020, be like say money dey this online begging thing o. You can't put this much commitment in a venture that's not yielding any fruits.
You dey mind her...no iota of shame again.wetin dey vex me pass for her charade na her usage of the word**God bless you**
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by dobnina(f): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
dominique:
Same thing I thought too.
If she had spent the same time and energy offline on something productive, it would have yielded something profitable.
For how long does she want to continue claiming victim and begging. 2023 is here already and that will make it 3 years of consistent begging.
This life Sha, heaven only helps those who help themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women In The Development Of Nigeria Since Pre-colonial Times / 11-Yr-Old Girl Saves Family From Fire / How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.