Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Can I Stick To One Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stick To One Partner (359 Views)

Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stick To One Partner by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2020
How can i stick to one partner and stop having more than one sex partner
Re: How Can I Stick To One Partner by EdricBond: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Turn your life to Christ!!! Stop being a fornicator!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stick To One Partner by EdricBond: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Sex is overrated!!! It won't help you Iπ life?
Re: How Can I Stick To One Partner by hashtagged(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
LawBreaker:
How can i stick to one partner and stop having more than one sex partner

Go and marry if you can't keep yourself at this rate you go give girl Belle or die from STDs or die In a sex romp
Re: How Can I Stick To One Partner by yanabasee(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Poor thing.......

Seems your destiny is to become an advocate for HIV/AIDs....So you'll use your story to motivate people on why they should stick to one partner. .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stick To One Partner by Olude193: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Must you be in a relationship

Stay alone..

Practice celibacy

Less problems for you
Re: How Can I Stick To One Partner by coolsegun2002: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2020
hashtagged:

Go and marry if you can't keep yourself at this rate you go give girl Belle or die from STDs or die In a sex romp

Did u even see his question...?? The guy said he sleeps with multiple women..... how on earth do u think getting married will suddenly fix him....

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 11 Times Nengi Rocked Similar Outfits With Other Celebrities / Three Thing's I Cannot Do In My Life / You Are A Fool If You Are A Guy And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.