Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (4727 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cooooooks(m): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2020
If you are not making more than N200,000 a month, spending N7k on a haircut, maybe twice a month, seems a tad irresponsible.

Note that N7,000 * 12 * 2 = N168,000.

grossintel:
Only broke niggas use N200 for a hair cut. We spend 7k for a hair cut in Black and white saloon.

Haircut: 1k
Styling: 1k
Dyeing: 1k
Jack 5: 2,500
Tips: 1,500

You're making it seem like men don't spend on themselves. Ave never used a wallet below 10k, I'm not even rich but I love looking good.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2020
cooooooks:
You can't get a haircut for less than $20 in most major cities in US/Canada.

That why almost everybody there knows how to barbe

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cooooooks(m): 2:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Not quite. A lot of people do not know how to barb, especially any non-straightforward style.

I just started barbing myself due to Covid, but I can only do low cut or skin. Before Covid, it is very normal to wait for up to 1 hour at a busy black saloon for a haircut.

I tried a Chinese lady once, she was cheaper and no wait, it was a terrible haircut.

kunkelhanspeter:

That why almost everybody there knows how to barbe
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cristy149: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2020
cooooooks:
You can't get a haircut for less than $20 in most major cities in US/Canada.

dude that's bullshit
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Wittyglam(f): 5:32am On Dec 23, 2020
This not totally true.

Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpDNQP0UWd4
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by LINTUNE(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Deathissweet:
Apparently your stuffs are cheap. You don’t have to compile everyone together

This is my analysis

Haircut :1500
Bag:25k
Wallet :18k
Singlet :6k
Boxers ;6k
lol..how many nigerian youth can afford to buy both underwears for 6k each, even if u are ok financially, what u trying to prove buying a singlet and boxers for 6k each, im sure u are the type that sag his trousers, smh...
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Englishisamust: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Kinda true and funny cheesy

moreover wetin fuel this writeup ?

smiley

See this boy again
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cooooooks(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2020
That's my experience. Not sure where you're seeing haircuts for $10 in major cities.

cristy149:
dude that's bullshit
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
Cost

Ladies' handbag - 7k

Men's wallet - N700

Ladies' fixing of hair - 5k

Men's haircut - N200

Ladies' fixing of nails - 1k

Men's Blade - N10

Ladies' Bra - 1.5k

Men's singlet - N300

Set of G-string - 1.5k

Men's boxers - N300

Ladies' make-over kit - 10k

Men's handkerchief - N50

Time

Men's spent time to dress up - 20mins

Ladies' spent time to dress up - 1:30mins

Men's time to get haircut - 30mins

Ladies' time to get hair fixed - 2days

Bonus

How many barbers needed 2 cut Men's hair - 1

How many hairstylists needed 2 make ladies hair - 3
You didn't add the MOST IMPORTANT which is the BRAIN...
Why..?
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by ocloud81(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Kinda true and funny cheesy

moreover wetin fuel this writeup ?

smiley

I for won ask him sef
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2020
cooooooks:
If you are not making more than N200,000 a month, spending N7k on a haircut, maybe twice a month, seems a tad irresponsible.

Note that N7,000 * 12 * 2 = N168,000.

Yes, I totally agree. N200k in this economy na small money, I don't want to quote figures but it's very very much above that ( nah still small money cry sha, it's still naira I'm talking about and it's shameful). I'm not married and my girlfriend works so she doesn't bill me for everything. All I'm trying to say is the OP is dragging men on the floor like all we do with money is spend it on women. I give the little I have, invest some more and spend the rest on the things I love. Life is too short to spend on impressing people.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by SILENTandSMART2: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2020
ocloud81:

I for won ask him sef

abi oo cheesy cheesy
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by SILENTandSMART2: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Englishisamust:

See this boy again

wetin i do you bayi oo undecided
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by lascos912(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Omó wink

Forget no need of sayin' broke ass nigga dey spend #200

How much be the 7k wey you dey talk about self ? cheesy god should jusss help us ni jare,

Nah dat 7k em nigga use to shape his hair wink

Don't make OP look somehow he spoke his mind and dats forrken true,

What you wrote is not called for wink

You get ?
he want nairaland girls to fall for him
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by SILENTandSMART2: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2020
lascos912:

lol cheesy

who knows wink cheesy
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Goldmaxx(f): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Hustle hard op
I don't understand, hustle hard so as to give the money to a girl?
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Omó wink

Forget no need of sayin' broke ass nigga dey spend #200

How much be the 7k wey you dey talk about self ? cheesy god should jusss help us ni jare,

Nah dat 7k em nigga use to shape his hair wink

Don't make OP look somehow he spoke his mind and dats forrken true,

What you wrote is not called for wink

You get ?
Lol, okay I get wink, I just wanted to make a point which I did, so make I park well grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol cheesy

who knows wink cheesy
Lol. grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
lascos912:
Guy, calm down. grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by SILENTandSMART2: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2020
grossintel:
Lol, okay I get wink, I just wanted to make a point which I did, so make I park well grin

Okay wink
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Queenslander(f): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I don't understand, hustle hard so as to give the money to a girl?
Lool..
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
I bleep oloso whenever I need cure,, then problem solved,
What else do I need a girl friend for?
Can she pay my house rent?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Keketu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
Cost

Ladies' handbag - 7k

Men's wallet - N700

Ladies' fixing of hair - 5k

Men's haircut - N200

Ladies' fixing of nails - 1k

Men's Blade - N10

Ladies' Bra - 1.5k

Men's singlet - N300

Set of G-string - 1.5k

Men's boxers - N300

Ladies' make-over kit - 10k

Men's handkerchief - N50

Time

Men's spent time to dress up - 20mins

Ladies' spent time to dress up - 1:30mins

Men's time to get haircut - 30mins

Ladies' time to get hair fixed - 2days

Bonus

How many barbers needed 2 cut Men's hair - 1

How many hairstylists needed 2 make ladies hair - 3
hi bro, I get like 5 girl pm here daily, many people know I'm the most get girl guy here , this is due my green pill and also my fine look, but alot due to my green pill, vheck my profile for green pill so you can get girl like me too
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Keketu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm, quite funny
wow yellow girl shocked
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Keketu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm, quite funny
hi please pm me
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Vlain: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stupid talk, stupid thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office / Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.