Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office (4708 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
I just felt like trekking to the office today and as I was on my way trekking ,a lady in her car that I don't know and a total stranger stopped her vehicle and told me to jump in.
I entered her vehicle and I asked her if she wasn't scared of a total stranger entering her car and she replied that she assessed me as someone that won't take the car from her.she had her kid at the back of the car and I tried playing with the kid but the guy no send me.
I thanked her for her kind gesture.
There are alot of good kind Nigerian ladies out there.
May God bless her.

50 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Dimaya: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Reminderz: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
you're the one supposed to be scared... what if she has evil intentions abi you think say na only men dey do evil... this is why it's said that if women should start ritual killings, they will kill alot of men because at the sight of women, most men lose their sense of reasoning...

tell me if the person was a man, would you have hopped in just like that? I know there are still good people out there but we should be very careful... bad people are inventing new ways daily to perpetrate their evil... we should always be wary of free things.... they are often times very expensive!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Reinamaria(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
She took a risk by picking up a total stranger, especially when her child was in the car.
It's risky to be a good Samaritan these days. undecided

20 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Reminderz:
you're the one supposed to be scared... what if she has evil intentions abi you think say na only men dey do evil... this is why it's said that if women should start ritual killings, they will kill alot of men because at the sight of women, most men lose their sense of reasoning...

tell me if the person was a man, would you have hopped in just like that? I know there are still good people out there but we should be very careful... bad people are inventing new ways daily to perpetrate their evil... we should always be wary of free things.... they are often times very expensive!
In reality 95 percent of women dont have evil intentions.Even in Bible it is men that is a devil.If it was a guy that told me to enter I will check well and if my spirit say don't enter I will decline.
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by lawrenzooo: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
You didn't tell her you just wanted to trek to the office today??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by KingDash09(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
GUY them fit use you do money ritual walahi
guobe:
I just felt like trekking to the office today and as I was on my way trekking ,a lady in her car that I don't know and a total stranger stopped her vehicle and told me to jump in.
I entered her vehicle and I asked her if she wasn't scared of a total stranger entering her car and she replied that she assessed me as someone that won't take the car from her.she had her kid at the back of the car and I tried playing with the kid but the guy no send me.
May God bless her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Reinamaria:
She took a risk by picking up a stranger, especially when her child was in the car.
True me myself I was surprised.No female stranger has ever carried me in their car before.
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
KingDash09:
Na men de do that one.how many women you Don see usecperson for money ritual.lol.

5 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by VinnyBaba: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
OP, be careful. sad

Women DO NOT give guys or their own Gender, something for Free. 😕😕

8 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
lawrenzooo:
For where as I see free car I jumped in .

3 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nice one.. We still have kind ladies out there.

A lady has given me a lift before.

Another one bought me expensive lunch.

I was a stranger to them.

4 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Nonexisting: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
The Nigerian vaginarians of this century are not known to be nice unless there's more to the niceness. The so called nice vagina person might have used your destiny as soon as you sit your dick inside her car, I don't trust them. They are now into all kind of rituals. If there's nothing to it then you might just have had an encounter with a female ghost from 17th century. Only the ones in that century can be that nice for real.

5 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cutehector:

Yes there are.
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by BigYash: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Baba don go stay front seat. cheesy You check under the seat,before you put bumbum.. Na so them take carry charly destiny that year for ....... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
BigYash:
Baba don go stay front seat. cheesy You check under the seat,before you put bumbum.. Na so them take carry charly destiny that year for ....... cheesy cheesy
Where u de since.I be think say u Don japa lol

1 Like

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by BigYash: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
guobe:

Where u de since.I be think say u Don japa lol
Lol. Big boss I dey lowkey since ,dey watch from afar .I even saw ur prediction on Nigeria match today. Played away win. Away won.. Got it at 6odds.. cheesy.

Emilo-commotion don dey scatter the country, from where jubril stopped. cheesy How d country be for ya side?

2 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Rrchrd(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
guobe:
May God bless her.
& you didn't even ask her if she is a single mum
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
BigYash:
Lol. Big boss I dey lowkey since ,dey watch from afar .I even saw ur prediction on Nigeria match today. Played away win. Away won.. Got it at 6odds.. cheesy.

Emilo-commotion don dey scatter the country, from where jubril stopped. cheesy How d country be for ya side?
Na battle o.we must survive.

1 Like

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rrchrd:

If it was you,you would have asked?
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by BigYash: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
guobe:

Na battle o.we must survive.
Big battle o.. Yes,we go overcome by Gods grace..

1 Like

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
BigYash:
Big battle o.. Yes,we go overcome by Gods grace..
Amen

1 Like

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Rrchrd(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
guobe:

If it was you,you would have asked?
Smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by tommy589(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Interesting
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by adebayo987: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
fake fox news ~Trump 2020
guobe:
May God bless her.
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rrchrd:

come to think of it, single mums are the nicest people to date/be friends with. Like they can really be a Gee.

2 Likes

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by Nemesis0147(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
lawrenzooo:
Werey dy disguise 😂

1 Like

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by MICVOCT(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
<smile>

Just be guided also in reversed order.
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by guobe: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cutehector:

For real nice one.
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by MICVOCT(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Reinamaria:
She took a risk by picking up a total stranger, especially when her child was in the car.

50:50 chance.

Obviously, her assessment was on the positive scheme.

Life is all about rist... But would that be all that happened...smile.... someone like me don't joke with such atmosphere......

Deep!

1 Like

Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by MICVOCT(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
lawrenzooo:

Plus the fact that we were only informed on what was decided to share. grin
Re: A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office by MICVOCT(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
KingDash09:

<hysterical laughter>
Take it easy, don't be too harsh.
Be your brother's keeper.
<smiling sheepishly>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? / bb / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.