Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole (15475 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Fuckhypocrite:
they is ntin like brostitute They is ntin like pheodephile
Use another grammar!
[/s]

still remain the fact.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by BaddieFreak(f): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Baby xup?
long time
Good morning. How have you been?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:
[s][/s]

still remain the fact.
i can see that the two things you just learned on nl is to cancel comment and edit mentions keep it up!

But pls don't near my mentions
Don't ever whether direct or indirect point black hand to me here
Believe me, This will be my last reply
And i expect same from a sensible person!
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Fuckhypocrite:
i can see that the two things you just learned on nl is to cancel comment and edit mentions keep it up!
[/s]

But pls don't near my mentions
(vice versa)
Don't ever whether direct or indirect point black hand to me here
(vice versa)
Believe me, This will be my last reply
And i expect same from a sensible person! (vice versa)
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Good morning. How have you been?
morning omo i dey oo
I no dey see your break light again like b4, i even thought u got banned, so how's christmas preparation over there?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by BaddieFreak(f): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
morning omo i dey oo
I no dey see your break light again like b4, i even thought u got banned, so how's christmas preparation over there?

Lol, i wasn't banned. I have been busy at work recently. Christmas preparations is as usual, nothing special. Just going to go out and have fun with friends.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol, i wasn't banned. I have been busy at work recently. Christmas preparations is as usual, nothing special. Just going to go out and have fun with friends.
That's great, good to hear from you
My regards to your family!
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by BaddieFreak(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
That's great, good to hear from you
My regards to your family!

Thanks. Have a great day
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Thanks. Have a great day
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Aditkd(f): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cashsteady:
Fucking from the arsehole is very sweet to men any real niggar would testify this but how does women feel when being bleeped from There? I wanna Know

Tell you the gospel truth, it wasn't funny. With all the oil used to disvirgin my ass it still wasn't funny.

I just wanted to experience it and I did, but I won't try it again.

Now next on my list to experience is a 3 some and orgy. But those ones ehh, I most monitor partners health status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by scofield114: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
fati and zzor a question for u
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by sacajawea: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Uncle93:
This kinda anl with lube
If you can afford it, that girl Actually does Anal.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Uncle93(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
sacajawea:

If you can afford it, that girl Actually does Anal.

You know her ?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

okay, abnormal baby worthless hegoat ...so your parents are jobless because of the attitudes they are displaying... and probably they transferred some to you.. no wonder you are sicko..
Stop wailing bitch, whatever you say I know you family is example of it
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bennysam:
Stop wailing bitch, whatever you say I know you family is example of it

rapist is that all you have to say?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Silentgroper(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

Why do i fight so much, why?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=Silentgroper post=97363291][/quote]

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

rapist is that all you have to say?
Daughter of rapist

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Bennysam:
Daughter of rapist
rapist himself and also the son of rapist.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

rapist himself and also the son of rapist.
Hoe herself and daughter of a hoe

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bennysam:
Hoe herself and daughter of a hoe

rapist himself and the son of hoe.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

rapist himself and the son of hoe.
You product of rape

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bennysam:
You product of rape

meaning your mom was raped and you were installed in her belly as the product.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

meaning your mom was raped and you were installed in her belly as the product.
You comments show how useless you’re and you don’t have value for your mother , you’re born out of wedlock, keep on disgracing your mother

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Panda7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Akwaibom1stlady:

Friends? If that's okay ofcos!
who made you first lady? or are u martha
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Panda7:

who made you first lady? or are u martha

ask google dear
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Panda7(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Akwaibom1stlady:

ask google dear
its a personal question is the Gov. aware of this?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bennysam:

You comments show how useless you’re and you don’t have value for your mother , you’re born out of wedlock, keep on disgracing your mother

ur life story.... it's so touching..

dad and mom got their certificate back in 79 and they are still together as husband and wife... and responsible father and mother...

and lucky I'm the second to the last born.... WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO KNOW ABOUT UR SINGLE MOM THAT GOT U OUT OF WEDLOCK.... probably by rape chance or she refused to quit her prostitute job..
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bennysam:

since when you are calling urself names, you never knew how useless you are and u don't value ur mom because she brought you up in the wrong and as the result you don't have value for the stupid woman...

idiot.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Panda7(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lawd how did I open and commented on this thread of all thread undecided
mod how can I delete my comments from this perverted thread
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

since when you are calling urself names, you never knew how useless you are and u don't value ur mom because she brought you up in the wrong and as the result you don't have value for the stupid woman...

idiot.
Worthless hoe keep on fooling your generation
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bennysam:
Worthless hoe keep on fooling your generation
okay useless potential rapist... ur generations are fools right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.