Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole (15495 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Uncle93(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
This kinda anl with lube

9 Likes

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Most of em go dey form holy shit
fuvk all the girls including motherfucker m0dds. Zzorr
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
debbydams:
Iranu undecidedAbacha
they never knack ur pus** n ur arsenal join?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Cashsteady:
Fucking from the arsehole is very sweet to men any real niggar would testify this but how does women feel when being bleeped from There? I wanna Know
You are not a real niggar, you are no different from gays.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
fati2001:

i dnt want to derail this thread buh lemme make some thing clear to you! As i hit a certain age i become naturally unimpressed by a lot of things your insult did nt move me an inch, going by your moniker you are still a kiddo 19yrs who still live under the roof of parents thats why you're behaving anyhw on SM insulting people who you dnt knw anyhow u like, someone told me on the other thread buh i jus decide to confirm mysef it's obvious you've never knw what life is try and knw what life, where have enter with my leg apart from your gender i don't think you will enter there till you die
d insult u received dat day is stil on ur ass Since i engaged with u that night anytime u saw my comment/moniker u just be feeling like attacking me or insulting me wtf is wrong with u?cnt u move on without dragging me along into ur stupidity?naw gtfo of my mentions!
Never in ur life quote me again with this ur mentality!
Quote the person that insult u first or stfo forever!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:
fuvk all the girls including motherfucker m0dds. Zzorr
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
fati2001:

half-wit It's pedophile not pheodephiles
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by OscarJaden(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
i dnt want to derail this thread buh lemme make some thing clear to you! As i hit a certain age i become naturally unimpressed by a lot of things your insult did nt move me an inch, going by your moniker you are still a kiddo 19yrs who still live under the roof of parents thats why you're behaving anyhw on SM insulting people who you dnt knw anyhow u like, someone told me on the other thread buh i jus decide to confirm mysef it's obvious you've never knw what life is try and knw what life, where have enter with my leg apart from your gender i don't think you will enter there till you die
d insult u received dat day is stil on ur ass Since i engaged with u that night anytime u saw my comment/moniker u just be feeling like attacking me or insulting me wtf is wrong with u?cnt u move on without dragging me along into ur stupidity?naw gtfo of my mentions!
your just on point

the fact that this is a faceless forum doesn't warrant her to be mannerless

she think she can hide behind her keyboard and insults people at any small provocative she get and that too bad

I done tell her say if me and her meet face to face today i no sure if she ft near me
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by when2(f): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Cashsteady:
Fucking from the arsehole is very sweet to men any real niggar would testify this but how does women feel when being bleeped from There? I wanna Know

Chai! Children don full nairaland.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
OscarJaden:
your just on point

she think she can hide behind her keyboard and insults people at any small provocative she get and that too bad

I done tell her say if me and her meet face to face today i no sure if she ft near me
bro donspicey told me the other day that the gyal is misbehavin just becoz she have never travelled and knw what life is

People who are exposed dnt behave like that

I made my first million online through sm1 i never knw b4

Dey never knw who dey are talking to online, that doesn't warrant dem to be typing everytin coming out of dey tiny brain

Have knw this fati here since august this year, i have 3act here, i do advice her with my first act to stop those behaviour she display here bt her response always is "if they insult me i must insult back"
My 2nd act is what i used to engaged with her some days back,since then na insult upon insult.

2 Likes

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by BaddieFreak(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
What is this ? lipsrsealed

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by OscarJaden(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
bro donspicey told me the other day that the gyal is misbehavin just becoz she have never travelled and knw what life is

People who are exposed dnt behave like that

Dey never knw who dey are talking to online, that doesn't warrant dem to be typing everytin coming out of dey tiny brain

Have knw this fati here since august this year, i have 3act here, i do advice her with my first act to stop those behaviour she display here bt her response always is "if they insult me i must insult back"
My 2nd act is what i used to engaged with her some days back,since then na insult upon insult.
is not that am looking down on her but what do expect from a low life northerner who is not exposed to things of life

what do you expect from someone who See's zzor as her role model here on nairaland

let her continue displaying her immaturity here

forget her boss cus she's still a kid as you said
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fijinjesu92792: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
:This should be in the sexuality section.. Right! Love your personal text!! Story of my life
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
OscarJaden:
is not that am looking down on her but what do expect from a low life northerner who is not exposed to things of life

what do you expect from someone who See's zzor as her role model here on nairaland

wonders shall never end so zzor na em dey mentor her?

Out of thousands of sensible female we have here?

Na that zzor made mod ban my 2nd act all of em are bunch of morafvckers

Both zzor and fati are still gonna change buh only experience will force dem

No ammount of bashing/advice can help

Imaging som1 mentality generalizing that she will never marry nigeria men that all naija men are so so so bla bla bla

Whc her parent are frm naija, imagine the mentality?
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
fati2001:

And quote by pussy hoe
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by MINORU: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Cashsteady:

Those ones for blue film nko? Mtcheeeew Nigerians are really dumb

I see your parents stupidity and foolishness in you

Your mates are out doing and saying thing that will help humanity and you are talking about Bleep in the ass

Shame on you Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Malawian(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Cashsteady:
Gaybriel, you are doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Bennysam:
And quote by pussy hoe

said by a potential serial rapist and a brostitute..
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Fuckhypocrite:
[/s]

said by a potential brostitute and a pheodephile.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
your just on point

[s] I done tell her say if me and her meet face to face today i no sure if she ft near me
[/s]

1..but warrant you and your Co. to be mannerless ..

2..if you don't want insults don't provoke me.

3..there are billions of people on earth to meet... and you don't count , so better stop your saying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by butterfly777(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Cashsteady:

Those ones for blue film nko? Mtcheeeew Nigerians are really dumb

Don't deceive yourself.

Blue film is entertainment. They do unusual things to spice up the 'drama'.

If you learn your sex education from blue film, I pity your spouse. Na so abnormal things you go dey do, thinking you are ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Fuckhypocrite:
bro donspicey told me the other day that the gyal is misbehavin just becoz she have never travelled and knw what life is[/s]

[s] People who are exposed dnt behave like that

[/s]

[s]Dey never knw who dey are talking to online, that doesn't warrant dem to be typing everytin coming out of dey tiny brain
[/s]

[s]Have knw this fati here since august this year, i have 3act here, i do advice her with my first act to stop those behaviour she display here bt her response always is "if they insult me i must insult back"
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
OscarJaden:
[/s]

find something better and leave this stupid conclusions.....
1. you can't look down on me, because I'm higher than you and your low life ,and I'm from Edo state, was born in Abuja.. moved to Lagos... in 2006 we moved down to maiduguri, left that in 2015.. this one is enough for now..

2.and it's not ur business..

3. said by a premature baby goat that cursed his generations the other day, GOD save you because that thread was deleted that very day..

4.. some kids are far more better than some adults here..

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

said by a potential serial rapist and a brostitute..
Oh hoe daughter of a rapist

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Bennysam:

Oh hoe daughter of a rapist

brostitute oh oh
oh, so ur father is a rapist?

OKAY SON OF RAPIST.
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Fuckhypocrite:
wonders shall never end so zzor na em dey mentor her?

Out of thousands of sensible female we have here?

Na that zzor made mod ban my 2nd act all of em are bunch of morafvckers

Both zzor and fati are still gonna change buh only experience will force dem

No ammount of bashing/advice can help [/s]

Imaging som1 mentality generalizing that she will never marry nigeria men that all naija men are so so so bla bla bla
(YES I CAN'T) because of their bla bla bla bla bla bla.. WHY WILL I SETTLE DOWN WITH A MAN THAT SAID ALL NAIJA GIRLS ARE USELESS, I DON'T WANT MY KIDS TO BE USELESS BY MARRYING MY FELLOW USELESS COUNTERPART

[s] Whc her parent are frm naija, imagine the mentality?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Bennysam: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

brostitute oh oh
oh, so ur father is a rapist?

OKAY SON OF RAPIST.
Your jobless father and mother, you worthless she goat

1 Like

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by fati2001(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Bennysam:

Your jobless father and mother, you worthless she goat

okay, abnormal baby worthless hegoat ...so your parents are jobless because of the attitudes they are displaying... and probably they transferred some to you.. no wonder you are sicko..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:
[s][/s]

said by a potential brostitute and a pheodephile.
they is ntin like brostitute
They is ntin like pheodephile

Use another grammar!
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:
What is this ? lipsrsealed
Baby xup? long time
Re: Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole by Fuckhypocrite: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2020
OscarJaden:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Muslim Hottie Shares S3xy Pics.. Says Quran Does Not Disallow It (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.