Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her (2433 Views)

My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by DukeJoe17: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
virginprincess:
Op she doesn't want you again na, is it by force? seriously if i'm close to that lady i will surely advise her to marry you, because is men like you that go to the extent of washing their wife undies just to pls her, by the time she turn you into her houseboy you will have sense by force since you don't what to have sense.
first time you escaped the spell of sentiment with a conscious input here, you have failed your gang on this thread,
Op, I won't waste my precious words on you sorry.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by totosucker(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Op, do yourself a favour, delete that girl from your mind, soul, spirit and move on. Time is a healer. She packed her things and left over an argument and you have been begging her for over a year now, then she's not ready to settle down. She has found someone else. The esrlier you move on, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by virginprincess(f): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
DukeJoe17:
first time you escaped the spell of sentiment with a conscious input here, you have failed your gang on this thread,
Op, I won't waste my precious words on you sorry.
Bia,is this an insult or what?
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by missjekyll: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
coming2america:

She did love me, more than i actually thought i loved her. She made life changing decisions for my sake, but well, i guess love is never enough.

shut up. When she was complaining about some of your attitudes, what did you do? Nothing. You branded her temperamental.

You have 2 options. Either dig up those things she was complaining about and vow never ever to do them again or leave her the freak alone. Next na to take out restraining order against you. since you dont have any sense. mtchew
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Heineken(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is serious.. She picked, she agreed you guys should meet, she happy, her head touch again, she spark for you. Yoruba people dey always say Wetin person no go accept when hyn rich, na from when hyn poor hyn go start dey reject am bro. Bro I no happy with you...
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Psych412:
seriously, I hate men like you.

your type are too weak to make thier stand and move on.

why can't you move on. she told you she's done with the relationship yet you are begging her to mend the relationship back.

if you were my brother I would have knock that your big head.

Op if you accept and marry that lady, you will regret it(may be in the other world, when she finally kills you).

sissy OP

Op,She honestly gave you a genuine advice a sister will give to a brother she cares for.

How are you ready to overlook those red flags she displayed so far ? Because you allow oxytocin to do the thinking for you ?
You don't overlook red flags in your partner, especially when marriage is in the picture.

The easiest people to manipulate are those who are heavily governed by emotions,and because you're in love, you can't see through the games she's playing.
And unfortunately, because you're in love, you are not going to make a more informed choice in these situation, and why those asking you to cut your losses and move on are sounding like haters to you.

The most difficult people to advice are men in love,most cases, is like pouring water in a basket, a total waste of time and energy.

---------------
But then, are you a female for real ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by NiRfreak(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Maybe she has some underlying psycho issues or some personality issues..she's too erratic and spontaneous to be normal....Leave her alone baba..don't go and use your hand to buy market. You've seen enough writings on the wall.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Uyi168: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
coming2america:
Hello Nairalanders,

Save A Soul plsease.

I dated this girl for like 2yrs, known her for 4 and we have been apart for a little more than a year. She is 28 now, and she was only23 when i knew her and we started dating when she was 24. She is a recent graduate too,(2yrs) but still job hunting and/or hoping to start a business.

I am in my mid 30's and quite ready to settle down. Everything was cool between me and this girl till sometime last year when we fell out. She is hyper, very insecure, has trust issues and a tad temperamental.

Both families knew about our relationship and we were meant to be married.

I loved her whole heartedly but due to these flaws of hers(which i was ready to tolerate) things got awry between us, we got into a heated argument and a minor fracas(no violence or insults)/but she packed her things and left.

Just like that.

Her father even called me to tell me, i shoukdnt worry, things woukd settle between me and his daughter very soon.

I was really broken and I have tried to get back with her since. No way. She blocked me everywhere-on social media, whatsap, regular line, everywhere. She never as much as uttered a word to me since she left.

The few times we ran into each other, she embarassed me thoroughly and only ever told me we can never come bacl together.

Fast forward, early this month, she finally picked my call for the first time in a year ( the call, from an official line) and we spoke.

She ranted, shouted and reminded me what she thought i did. I apologized and she said she had forgiven me but we can never come back together. I should stop calling her and move on,she was going to block this line i had used to call her.

She didnt.

Then i discovered all my lines she had blocked,(for more than a year) all three lines were unblocked and i could actually call her from either. I did on my main line and she returned my call. I was shocked. I called her later and we spoke again, like mature adults for the first time in a long while.

I was happy.

We agreed to have dinner and talk things over and she got me to assure her i wont be nasty to her if we did agree to meet.

I gave her the assurance and she said she will think about our date and when we can actually have dinner within the week. I suggested a date and time.

When the day came, she wont take my call and when i called her when it was time, she went ballistic on me again, warning me never to call her again, that we were done and we could never get back together again and I should leave her alone, she was going to block.my numbers.

She still didnt, and has refused to pick my calls till today. What could she be upto? I really want this woman as we have been togetger for so long, but I am jist frustrated by her antics.

I am not hard up for women or female company and i have the very best and creamest, but this my former fiancee has me tottering towards depression.

What do I do?
Pusssy man, go for deliverance.
This your case, na mfm go fit settle am

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by encryptjay(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
You better forget about her cos' if you seal this thing with marriage, e no go sure for you.
Someone did not take your calls for close to a year for Pete's sake, don't you know that's a really long time? A lot of things could have changed.
She's probably weighing her option with you and other men in her life.
Peace of mind is far greater than one-sided love. Sir please move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Martinez39s(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. How are you doing Martinez39s? Glad to see you still have your acerbic wit still up and running.
I am fine bro.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Psych412(f): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Op,She honestly gave you a genuine advice a sister will give to a brother she cares for.

How are you ready to overlook those red flags she displayed so far ? Because you allow oxytocin to do the thinking for you ?
You don't overlook red flags in your partner, especially when marriage is in the picture.

The easiest people to manipulate are those who are heavily governed by emotions,and because you're in love, you can't see through the games she's playing.
And unfortunately, because you're in love, you are not going to make a more informed choice in these situation, and why those asking you to cut your losses and move on are sounding like haters to you.

The most difficult people to advice are men in love,most cases, is like pouring water in a basket, a total waste of time and energy.

---------------
But then, are you a female for real ?
yeah.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by purples25(f): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2020
It's okay bro. Take heart even as it's painful. Try to move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Angelacruz: 3:54am On Dec 23, 2020
She has a serious date and she does not see u as someone worth settling down with.If u force ur self to marry her,u go hear am.If she is truly urs,she will come back n apologize.
coming2america:

I have tried. I dont know whether she hexed me. I have girl running ariund the house half naked as i replying this. But my mind always goes back to this girl once i have a second to think

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Angelacruz: 3:56am On Dec 23, 2020
I swear,he no wan get sence
virginprincess:
Op she doesn't want you again na, is it by force? seriously if i'm close to that lady i will surely advise her to marry you, because is men like you that go to the extent of washing their wife undies just to pls her, by the time she turn you into her houseboy you will have sense by force since you don't what to have sense.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by adelana81357: 5:06am On Dec 23, 2020
:Lol. How are you doing Martinez39s? Glad to see you still have your acerbic wit still up and running. I am fine bro.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by odinson1(m): 6:00am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Seriously, i don't believe they are still men like you.
Isn't he the real man you and Zzor Want all men to be like?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 23, 2020
You don't marry a woman whose love for you is less than your love for her. Much said.
This same girl treating you like trash, is begging some guy somewhere for him to make time for her. Respect yourself enough to delete her numbers, then try talking to other women.

I was in a relationship that lasted 3+ years. Then, all of a sudden, babe started talking to other guys and felt she needed our relationship no more. She became disrespectful and displayed attitudes similar to the kind your ex is displaying. After every, the relationship ended, and you know what.. I've met and fuccked ladies who are more beautiful than her and who respect me like a proper man like myself deserves to be treated. So, my guy, stay away from the bittch.

But then, if you have little to no respect for yourself, you can keep pestering her for a meetup, like she's the best thing since slice bread.

coming2america:
Hello Nairalanders,

Save A Soul plsease.

I dated this girl for like 2yrs, known her for 4 and we have been apart for a little more than a year. She is 28 now, and she was only23 when i knew her and we started dating when she was 24. She is a recent graduate too,(2yrs) but still job hunting and/or hoping to start a business.

I am in my mid 30's and quite ready to settle down. Everything was cool between me and this girl till sometime last year when we fell out. She is hyper, very insecure, has trust issues and a tad temperamental.

Both families knew about our relationship and we were meant to be married.

I loved her whole heartedly but due to these flaws of hers(which i was ready to tolerate) things got awry between us, we got into a heated argument and a minor fracas(no violence or insults)/but she packed her things and left.

Just like that.

Her father even called me to tell me, i shoukdnt worry, things woukd settle between me and his daughter very soon.

I was really broken and I have tried to get back with her since. No way. She blocked me everywhere-on social media, whatsap, regular line, everywhere. She never as much as uttered a word to me since she left.

The few times we ran into each other, she embarassed me thoroughly and only ever told me we can never come bacl together.

Fast forward, early this month, she finally picked my call for the first time in a year ( the call, from an official line) and we spoke.

She ranted, shouted and reminded me what she thought i did. I apologized and she said she had forgiven me but we can never come back together. I should stop calling her and move on,she was going to block this line i had used to call her.

She didnt.

Then i discovered all my lines she had blocked,(for more than a year) all three lines were unblocked and i could actually call her from either. I did on my main line and she returned my call. I was shocked. I called her later and we spoke again, like mature adults for the first time in a long while.

I was happy.

We agreed to have dinner and talk things over and she got me to assure her i wont be nasty to her if we did agree to meet.

I gave her the assurance and she said she will think about our date and when we can actually have dinner within the week. I suggested a date and time.

When the day came, she wont take my call and when i called her when it was time, she went ballistic on me again, warning me never to call her again, that we were done and we could never get back together again and I should leave her alone, she was going to block.my numbers.

She still didnt, and has refused to pick my calls till today. What could she be upto? I really want this woman as we have been togetger for so long, but I am jist frustrated by her antics.

I am not hard up for women or female company and i have the very best and creamest, but this my former fiancee has me tottering towards depression.

What do I do?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Twelfthman: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Suffer no dey tire u?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Samakus(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Psych412:

why can't you move on. she told you she's done with the relationship yet you are begging her to mend the relationship back.

Op if you accept and marry that lady, you will regret it(may be in the other world, when she finally kills you).

sissy OP

First time I liked a pretty girl's post here. You have brains.

It's a shame I can't pm you. Keep reasoning like that you will meet guys like me kiss
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by JONSYN7154: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
Monkey S—I—M—P—A—N—Z—E—E.
grin
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by seasy: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2020
coming2america:

Meeeehn...me, that the minute a gorl starts telling me she loves me, i ghost her or slide het along. The minute you start saying come and meet my family, i movr you along.

This girl practically forced me to go meet her parents and tell them i want to marry her..i hesitated cos then, i wasnt too sure i wanted her totally, then along the line, the story changed.

And dont think they've done worse to you. I only told half the story.

Don't worry, you will be fine. Just move on. Let her be for now.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Jack005(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2020
coming2america:

She calls me weak. Well for every man, i gues theres that one woman who is his archilles heel- for samson, it was delilah, for Napoleaon, it was Josephine, for ceasar...i could go on and on.

And i have knocked myself too, sis. But oh, well..life happens

Shut up and stop this disgraceful attitude of begging a woman to take you back as if your life depends on her.. You are truly a weakling and a disgrace and if that girl were to be my sister, I will advise her never to take such sissy guy back. Tufia!
Re: My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her by Boxer007(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Psych412:

sissy OP

Hello ma. Please May I hav sexx wit u so I can stop being gay before Christmas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Abortion / Do you still believe in this kind of love? (pics) / Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.