Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? (1331 Views)

Dating This Type Of Ladies Would Reduce Your Lifespan / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Bravelady: 6:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Hg
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2020
You subtly bully her and you want to be defensive, that's not the best way to put it to her,stop bullying her and look for a way to help her out with her steps. You ruptured her confidence unknown to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin
I know no where I go start from.

Op that's how she has been, it's natural you can't change it. Yours was an accident that occurred not from child birth. Accept her or leave it.
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by phorget(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Op you no look the girl well before you carry yourself go dey toast her?
Abi you just wan cause small trouble so you no go buy Christmas cloth for her... I sabi your style undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Bravelady: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin
I know no where I go start from.

Op that's how she has been, it's natural you can't change it. Yours was an accident that occurred not from child birth. Accept her or leave it.
But I have seen her walk better
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by fati2001(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
You subtly bully her and you want to be defensive, that's not the best way to put it to her,stop bullying her and look for a way to help her out with her steps. You ruptured her confidence unknown to you

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Riverville(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Op, you are an asshole. Leave the girl alone in peace and stop reminding her of her predicament. What makes you think other guys won't stick with her. Stop feeling special, no one is important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by hellohgy(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Come to think of it OP

How will someone choose to walk awkwardly intentionally

of what benefit is that ..

you said it yourself you knew her walking condition before dating her so why is it an issue now.

People with one or more deformity always have low self esteem about themselves,just try and encourage her if it is something she can correct little by little..

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Bigggloadofcum: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Ur monica
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by adajoe555: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2020
The way you are going about this, is very bad, manner of approach matters a lot. you are suppose to support her and build her confidence level not bully her.
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Bravelady: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2020
hellohgy:
Come to think of it OP

How will someone choose to walk awkwardly intentionally

of what benefit is that ..

you said it yourself you knew her walking condition before dating her so why is it an issue now.

People with one or more deformity always have low self esteem about themselves,just try and encourage her if it is something she can correct little by little..
But I have seen her walked better, im not confortable with she caring about how she walks sometimes and not caring later, she should walk better
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by chatinent: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Some people have no legs and you are here instructing sb how to walk.

Stroll to hell.

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Bravelady: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by hashtagged(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Oga you are very mean, you don't know what she is going through because of that leg, do you think she likes walking like that or if she could heal herself she won't have. Oga go and apologize now fast before I bust stout bottle on your head undecided or leave her if you don't like her again, that's better than being a bully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by abosede93452: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
The way you are going about this, is very bad, manner of approach matters a lot. you are suppose to support her and build her confidence level not bully her.
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by SeunDobo(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2020
What you did to that girl is very bad ..you need to be patient with her and stop bullying ..Don't you know the meaning of bullying.. Bullying often involves an international abuse or misuse of power by a perpertor on another individual which includes behavior that can offend , intimidate , degrade and humiliating individual so you need to posrate and apologies to her now .. Na love cover your face before wey make you no see ham I beg ...she no change her walking styles
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2020
no be small matter o...jus chose from the relationship advisers wey don comment.....me i don komot my hand for love mata
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by DukeJoe17: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Instead of facing the matter squarely, this one is thinking on how to officially hump on the prick of numerous guys she has been riding secretly.
Unfortunately she doesn't know that there are more men willing to bleep her than men willing to wife her. grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Gadafii: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2020
that girl is more matured than your

you dont have to boast to her how perfect u are or how u have been accepting certain things other guys wont accept, it makes her feel like u are just managing her.

well she said something nice, which to me seems shes the one dimping you not other wise

''let me try other guys and you try other girls...'' cheesy
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Gadafii: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Oga you are very mean, you don't know what she is going through because of that leg, do you think she likes walking like that or if she could heal herself she won't have. Oga go and apologize now fast before I bust stout bottle on your head undecided or leave her if you don't like her again, that's better than being a bully
one crate of cold action biiters for ur enjoyment, with peppered cow hide(kpomo) cool
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bravelady:

Below is our conversation
u insulted her n her feelings simple, apologies
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=DukeJoe17 post=97350485]Instead of facing the matter squarely, this one is thinking on how to officially hump on the prick of numerous guys she has been riding secretly.
Unfortunately she doesn't know that there are more men willing to bleep her than men willing to wife her. grin grin grin grin[/quotewhat are you saying bayii?
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Tobest94: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
I’m not an expert in relationships matter o cos my 5 years relationship was furnished by another guy not long ago, they don move in self.. But you could have sat her down and talk to her in a more jovial way, just telling her you would be more happy if she tries to change but nonetheless you still love her like that.. That’s enough for her to start working on the way she walks
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bravelady:

U Bullied Her. Just Tell Her U Are Sorry, Dat's All.
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by NeeKlaus: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bravelady:

Wait, are you sure you are okay? Who the fvck do you think you are exactly that you should be looking down on her for something that isn't her fault? You already said she had "severe case of Rickets", was it her fault??

If not for my patience the relationship wouldn't have been this far, I do tell her that there's no other man that would date her and would be patient enough to marry her her
And what do you even mean by this? Who are you exactly and what makes you think you are perfect? undecided

That girl should be the one dumping you because you are not mature at all. undecided
Re: Please Should I Quit Dating This Girl? by Lucyspa: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Wait, are you sure you are okay? Who the fvck do you think you are exactly that you should be looking down on her for something that isn't her fault? You already said she had "severe case of Rickets", was it her fault??

And what do you even mean by this? Who are you exactly and what makes you think you are perfect? undecided

That girl should be the one dumping you because you are not mature at all. undecided

I swear very nonsense guy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Nicest Body. Tiwa Savage Or Simi (PHOTOS) / HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies / Hw Do U People Manage To Ving S*x With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.