Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. (4849 Views)

Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by rowland545(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Discipline master...maybe d girl want come carry am go give police ...d idiot day here day feel himself say she wants to come back...

Op I see prison beans in ur menu

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

I am no woman beater.I only disciplined her for double-dating.
You disciplined her, like you're her dad! So pathetic.
If you cheat and your wife should find out, I think you deserve that same treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
You broke up with her for cheating, you even whipped her. Now you also want to cheat on your wife, are you any better? You should cover your face in shame, you're worse of than that lady. You're a cheat and a violent person.

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

So much that she landed at the clinic.That year,i was almost arrested if i didnt japa.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Powerfly(f): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

You only disciplined her for double dating.. But here you are..contemplating about doing the same thing. The same variety you nearly killf her for is still what you're craving for.
You felt she hurt and betrayed your feelings but that's exactly what you're abov to do to your wife.
All i can say is that.. You're a very terrible person and a dangerous hypocrite! Tueh!!

6 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Endymi: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Its not good to beat a woman sir,is highly prohibited,it's an eyesore, remember no one is perfect,and violence most times is not the best,it's complicate issues more!
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by jimmychang: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Seasons greeting to all Nairalanders.
An old flame is now desperately trying to find her way back into my life.We broke up due to her double-dating disposition about 3 years ago..I told her that am now married and besides i can't take back a woman that has gone before.She said she's ready to play second fiddle to my wifey.I still said no way.Then she begged to have me on the downlow.That was tempting to me so am still contemplating on the possibility.An extra baby flower for my pounding wouldnt be a crime,at least for variety sake. I didn't envisage this gal would come back oneday begging for my love because the day we broke up i used the belt on her mercilessly, so much that she landed at the clinic.
Has anyone experienced such before?

Guy it is trap ...run for your fucking life !!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by jimmychang: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
You broke up with her for cheating, you even whipped her. Now you also want to cheat on your wife, are you any better? You should cover your face in shame, you're worse of than that lady. You're a cheat and a violent person.

I swear,the guy is acting like the goat we want to kill for Christmas grin grin grin
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Denique(f): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

All hail Nairaland’s renowned Disciplinarian!

Don't I just love you?! And now, he wants to practice the exact thing he disciplined her for...with the same student. The hypocrisy!
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Denique(f): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

As her what now??

School teacher? Papa?? Mama All of the above?

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Notatribalist(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
An old flame is now desperately trying to find her way back into my life.We broke up due to her double-dating disposition about 3 years ago..I told her that am now married and besides i can't take back a woman that has gone before.She said she's ready to play second fiddle to my wifey.I still said no way.Then she begged to have me on the downlow.That was tempting to me so am still contemplating on the possibility.An extra baby flower for my pounding wouldnt be a crime,at least for variety sake. I didn't envisage this gal would come back oneday begging for my love because the day we broke up[s] i used the belt on her mercilessly, so much that she landed at the clinic.[/s]
In a sane country you suppose they jail..idiot, use belt to beat somebody's daughter.. Thank your start say she non get brother like me,you for regret your fcking life.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
jimmychang:

The gal is still ok,but thanks for the ad anyway.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by gregyboy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
An old flame is now desperately trying to find her way back into my life.We broke up due to her double-dating disposition about 3 years ago..I told her that am now married and besides i can't take back a woman that has gone before.She said she's ready to play second fiddle to my wifey.I still said no way.Then she begged to have me on the downlow.That was tempting to me so am still contemplating on the possibility.An extra baby flower for my pounding wouldnt be a crime,at least for variety sake. I didn't envisage this gal would come back oneday begging for my love because the day we broke up[b] i used the belt on her mercilessly, so much that she landed at the clinic[/b].

This one don mad na to enter street remain you bro

Ur wife deserve no pity to still marry you
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by gregyboy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Can you imagine school principal, disciplinarian shocked

Your wife go don chop discipline tiya b dat
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by gregyboy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Oga you are a monster, you used belt on her till she landed in hospital, how did you escape jail. God forbid divorce your wife she needs a better man. Why do people like you exist? undecided

Are u pitying is wife didnt she see d type of man she married before her marriage

See d one he beat is coming back to finish her kpatakpata
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
This is a death trap you're trying to step into. How can you even consider giving in to her advances? Long throat will not land you into big regrets.

My ex came sometime early this year begging to have me back after he impregnated someone and married her by force. I gave him a cold feet. He came again after some months, I still ignored him. Since then, he stopped.

Just ignore her and face your marriage before you destroy your home.
Thanks 4 d advice.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by gregyboy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
This is a death trap you're trying to step into. How can you even consider giving in to her advances? Long throat will not land you into big regrets.

My ex came sometime early this year begging to have me back after he impregnated someone and married her by force. I gave him a cold feet. He came again after some months, I still ignored him. Since then, he stopped.

Are u giving advice, did he request for it, he came here to brag not for advise

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by gregyboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Not revenge. The truth is, every sane and wise woman always come back for a glorious gbola. Say dè javù.

Stop saying trash ok
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by gregyboy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
rowland545:
Discipline master...maybe d girl want come carry am go give police ...d idiot day here day feel himself say she wants to come back...

Op I see prison beans in ur menu

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Yuneehk(f): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
A woman beater plus an intending cheat as well shocked

That lady must be very stvpid to wanna have anything to do with a woman beater, again. Your wife is the only person I pity in all of this. She doesn't know who her husband really is.

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by kambili999(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

Will you shut up, there
lol

As in ehn

You go fear na,Mr Kareem the wicked headmaster
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by kambili999(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Mr kojo the wicked headmaster.

Oshey

Disciplinarian.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by kambili999(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

It's either she's into the violence thingy or she low key wants revenge.
By the way, you're a monster!
a gigantic one at that.

Rubbish
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
kambili999:
lol

As in ehn

You go fear na,Mr Kareem the wicked headmaster
Very annoying response grin

Our girls have suffered undecided
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by kambili999(f): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

Very annoying response grin

Our girls have suffered undecided
my dear

You can't shame the shameless oooi grin

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by NobleDeSage001: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
She is only interested in getting her pound of flesh.
Your eyes will clear by the time she is done wrecking your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
debbydams:
why u go beat woman �, nd she came back.. U beta run � for life.. Pls

Must you loud it , the young girl came back for closure, I wish her Good luck sha, I love a good revenge story
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:

Omo I'm disappointed in your post (if you're a woman) , why you acting like he needs rescuing, he's a grown man he can handle it , thesilentman accept her back jare , its not a sin to have 2

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
jimmychang:

Is like you have experience in this ? Acting like this guy needs saving
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:
You used the belt on her mercilessly and you’re bragging

You sef see what I'm seeing. Na wah
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
jimmychang:

I swear,the guy is acting like the goat we want to kill for Christmas grin grin grin
I like you grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by debbydams(f): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Must you loud it , the young girl came back for closure, I wish her Good luck sha, I love a good revenge story
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon / Man Caught Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broaddaylight In South Africa / Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.