Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth (44509 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Awoo88: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
A sperm count of 2.5 million can impregnate a woman. Though difficult. Another think is your wife. Maybe she dey play side.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by ModestGal(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Private hospitals in Nigeria are nothing to write home about, and they kill people very well. Most of them will collect your money and still not give you the proper treatment

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
LLSAINT:
Nothing is impossible.
There are factors that may have contributed such as: personal hygiene, eating habit, emotional state, exposure to radiation etc
These can reduce the sperm mortality.
I suggest go visit another hospital/doctor for a check inorder to clear your doubt.
pay attention to the above o. You don't have to fear at all don't allow doctor to tear down your home with wrong analysis
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by jimmychang: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
This story get bow leg...e nor stand well
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
For the fact that one has low sperm count doesn't mean the man can't get a woman pregnant at all,it means the chance of getting a woman pregnant is low. It is just a single sperm that forms baby.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by UkBalesNig(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Check my Signature. I have the solution to Low Sperm Count
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by femi4: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Get a DNA Test For that Child
The child don die
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Vicas2000: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

From time to time some men do have low sperm count.

Just ask the doctor for recommendation of supplements to boost it.

Zinc supplements is a good one to take. Take it for 3 months consistently. And go back to do your sperm test. You will be amazed at the result.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by kemtol(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
[
Low sperm count doesn't not connotes you can't father a child. It only means the chances are low. But it can still fertilize a egg.
quotechael03 post=97346309]I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.[/quote]
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by evans4luv: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dont conclude based on one doctor's report, u have to try another hospital to be sure, before all those idiots on white robes go scartter ur happy family and b4 u go know e don late, so know that u are still in 9ja where everything is possible
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Taich(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
You don't have to conclude based on one doctor's results. You have to run another test in another hospital.

He will chop your money and when you are wrecked, he would tell you that you are okay. As long as you are in Nigeria, use your head.

I almost fell victim of a similar situation, our baby 3of three days old was not urinating, my wife panicked and we had to go to a hospital to know if everything was fine, this particular doctor in a tertiary health care provider was referring us to a private clinic, when I demanded for a referral letter, he started rambling, that was when my brain booted.
Just then, a nurse walked in and ask about our baby's feeding regime and asked my wife if she was lactating, it happened that our baby was not getting anything as he was suckling, so because of that, this doctor sent us to various scans and asked us to go his clinic where the baby will be better attended to.
Fear our doctors especially those in private practice, to them your money before your health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by amstamon: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala be like Doctor wey Wan hepp u nack ur wife

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by DONORJIR(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
U nail it, please call him back! Oga come ooh ur story get k leg
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by 1Sharon(f): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Taich:

I almost fell victim of a similar situation, our baby 3of three days old was not urinating, my wife panicked and we had to go to a hospital to know if everything was fine, this particular doctor in a tertiary health care provider was referring us to a private clinic, when I demanded for a referral letter, he started rambling, that was when my brain booted.
Just then, a nurse walked in and ask about our baby's feeding regime and asked my wife if she was lactating, it happened that our baby was not getting anything as he was suckling, so because of that, this doctor sent us to various scans and asked us to go his clinic where the baby will be better attended to.
Fear our doctors especially those in private practice, to them your money before your health.

So your wife didn't know she wasn't lactating?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by 1Sharon(f): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:
What made you go for a fertility test 2 months after your wife gave birth?
Let's begin from there

grin
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

Sorry about your loss...... If your wife does not confess, the truth might have died with that baby........
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. But there's a 99% chance that kid was not yours. To make matters worse, you and your wife even lived apart for a time. Breeze don blow now fowl nyash go open by fire by force.

Yes,I suspect that too.
God didn't want to care for another man's baby.
Its well.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Aksnoopy: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol! Them don give OP wife belle on his behalf.
Another one will enter very soon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by amazingspiderma: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
My brother, when I got married in 2014. My wife's family came in with all sorts of reports about my wife's health's which they said could delay or reduce her child bearing chances.
I refused the report and declared the power of God over the situation.

My brother each time I shoot, it is goal. We are right now trying to explore family planning measures.

God will give you a testimony that will defeat that report. In Jesus Mighty Name.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
JARUSHUB:
Low sperm count, not impotent.

Just saying...

Meanwhile, an hospital is recruiting doctors. Click here to see details.

"a" hospital and not "an hospital"...you go secondary school at all?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by gassbee: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:
What made you go for a fertility test 2 months after your wife gave birth?
Let's begin from there
op bia bia oya come and answer this question right now
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by KaptainAfrika: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go do DNA Test na. If you can't afford it, wait till the child grows and maybe they will look like you.

michael03:

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by SctDonald(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
You have nothing to worry about..
First, after two weeks,, repeat the SFA in another hospital..
What did the testosterone result indicate..? Low, High or Normal..?
What is the result of the urine m/c/s..

Put these dots together,, and get back to me..
Bye!!!
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:
Support Nigeria Niger republic unity now.

We need to Merge into one country for a better Nigeria and Africa

What is this again now ? Niger republic bawo tun ni ? Naija ,which way na ! Why on earth should Nigeria merge with one of the poorest countries in the world ? What do we stand to gain from the merger ? More murderous fulani herdsmen terrorising Nigerians or what ?

If this is a joke,please stop it man !

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Ikem11(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
amstamon:
Wahala be like Doctor wey Wan hepp u nack ur wife

Why are you so insensitive?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by cloud(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Two things contribute to you impregnating your wife. The sperm count and the motility. Your sperm count can be high but not motile and you still won't be able to impregnate your wife. Motility means the available sperm is active. If you like, carry your hand go spoil your marriage in the name of Sherlock Holmes

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Taich(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
1Sharon:

So your wife didn't know she wasn't lactating?

I had to learn first hand that some babies eat more than their mum produce, I had to start reading up some medical stuffs, if you stay in Nigeria, you should be informed about any medical procedure that involves you.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by AntiWailer: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bros

ONLY 1 is needed from the 2.8 million

Also the Percentage of motility of Ur sperm is important.

It is called LOW sperm count because when compared to average the number is small.

Don't stress that woman apart from what she already went through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Tonytonex(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
just eat a well balanced diet. and avoid too much thinking.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by dave4rella(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
shocked

You're probably masturbating

Quit it

Take natural home remedy like tiger nut, dates, coconut etc

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by drsibz66(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
That you have low sperm count....(oligospermia ) doesnt mean you are impotent or cant pregnant a woman is only means you have a lower chance. Its no sperm at all(azoospermia) that is the real deal.

Also note that your body is constantly changing so you might have low sperm today and in another 1month you can have a higher sperm count.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) / Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.