Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth (44554 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by HeadNigga: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes I was, and the sound has reduced very much
okay...were u born that way?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Akatta(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Buy 2 packs of Ugcare,it will boost your sperm count tremendously.
Remember you're healthy today doesn't mean you will remain healthy forever.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Taich(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sorry if my honest opinion didn't go down well with you.

Most the doctors in private practice run it like a typical inside market shop, some of them work in government hospital where they poach patients to their clinic.

Just know it that when you visit a hospital in Nigeria, always seek multiple professional opinion before you give in to any procedure.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Taich(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
victorDanladi:

you guys are just been Ignorant

There are many causes of that conditions.The dangerous one must be ruled out first before thinking of other ones...hence the need for the test atimes.You guys will still be the first person to criticize the doctor if he did order for a test.

Nigerians are frustrated people...Go and find out how Nigerian doctors are blasting UK and USA medical licensing exams
Sorry if my honest opinion didn't go down well with you.

Most the doctors in private practice run it like a typical inside market shop, some of them work in government hospital where they poach patients to their clinic.

Just know it that when you visit a hospital in Nigeria, always seek multiple professional opinion before you give in to any procedure.

What I am saying has nothing to do with our Doctors competencies but their unprofessional tendency to milk you dry especially once they smell money.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by infini771: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fever from covid 19 sterilizes people. Depopulation agenda is not just real but serious.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by hashtagged(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
HeadNigga:
okay...were u born that way?
Nope
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by HeadNigga: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Nope
okay bro. Thanks for ur time
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by chaloskyx: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
KUKU DO PERTANITY TEST AND YOU WOULD BE SURE IF YOU HAVE A HIGH COUNT OR NOT
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by subcbouy: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

so sorry about this...

but you need to check another hospital.
Gbam! Sometimes, these doctors don't usually read their measurements well because I have been a victim of wrong blood sugar test. Imagine me that doesn't take sugary drinks due to an ulcer, and a doctor report was reading what I couldn't wish for my enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:
For the fact that one has low sperm count doesn't mean the man can't get a woman pregnant at all,it means the chance of getting a woman pregnant is low. It is just a single sperm that forms baby.
oga for 2.8m...this is a public forum..when a healthy person suppose get 40m to 100m...na so pregnacy easy just pour water into d womans womb..2.8m is ordinary water..infact same as zero..i have never seen this
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Akatta:
Buy 2 packs of Ugcare,it will boost your sperm count tremendously.
Remember you're healthy today doesn't mean you will remain healthy forever.
run o run for ur life..
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Who does a fertility test in June when his wife just put to bed the March before?
he can nerver be the father of that child..u can take this info to any bank..not possible..nerver..its like saying tomorrow is april 1st 1985..how e wan take happen considering the dive from 15m to 2m..in months.women na scam

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
1Sharon:

So your wife didn't know she wasn't lactating?
women sha..so a full grown woman wont know if there is milk there or not..how this people think baffles me

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Juliearth(f): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
chloride6:
Low sperm count doesnt mean you can't father a child.

It means the chances are low....

Dont go and destroy your marriage.

You also don't know when the low sperm count issue started. Maybe after your wife gave birth.

However, the evidence points to a cheating wife, don't ignore this, just observe her cautiously.

You have spoken well, examing both sides of the pendulum. Op, having low sperm count is not a death license as to having a child. Moreso, the issue may have come into being after your wife's conception with the demised baby (God rest his/her soul). You should also be privy to the fact that this condition is somewhat, common in men as they advance in age. Thus, I am tempted to ask you how old you are, but you can treat that as a rhetoric question. Dont also overlook the possibility of infidelity from your wife's end. Leave no stone unturned... Once it is up, shoot and let wifey remain in the lying position with her legs slightly elevated using a pillow.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Juliearth(f): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
byinks:
STRESSSSSS

Even in healthy males sperm count can fluctuate thru out life.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by saasala(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. But there's a 99% chance that kid was not yours. To make matters worse, you and your wife even lived apart for a time. Breeze don blow now fowl nyash go open by fire by force.

michael03
My guy, take note of this guy's comment o. Look back at your dating days and try to remember if any girl ever got pregnant for you. Your wife might be knacking outside.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by saasala(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

My brother, you and your wife stayed apart, she got pregnant, doctor confirmed you cant father a child?

It is written gadagba on the wall for you to read. Your wife is cheating. The child wasnt yours
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by azzima(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
victorDanladi:

You are a liar
Who is this termite?? I am almost your father's age.....I don't have time for internet banter with kids that litter NL.....Gone are NL of those days. Everyone just want to type rubbish here when the topic can be life saving for some. I don't have time Waec Candidates, I was done with that 30 years ago.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Exodora: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2020
hashtagged:
All these doctors are scam especially if it's a private hospital. I went to hospital cause my ear was blocked and oga doctor started giving me drugs of 50k naira to buy for Infection and telling me to be coming every week to waste nomoney, I later went to public government hospital and they told me to bring 5k to flush my ear, no drugs and after the flushing my ear was as good as new. Doctors are broke scammers don't trust them.
Which of the public hospital please.
My mum did same earlier this year but she is still complaining about same thing .
She even bought ear drop of 3k before the flush and nothing happened .
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by akinsmyk(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2020
What if you actually had low sperm count but was lucky to go away with that? What if that started after you guys are heavy?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Naijafornow: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Kasala.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Teymanhenry(f): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
I suggest to go for same tests in a different hospital, and if the results come out as same as the initial hospital. my brother you have to ask your wife who got her pregnant
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by helpee(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2020
iamloyalty:

Sorry to say this, most of them are quacks, thieves, scammers and deceivers.
I cant relate the negative experiences I have had with them. Thank God for everything shall.
I will strongly advise you to stop visiting them. Use herbs.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by BafanaBafana: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2020
michael03:

because of left side abdominal pain and occasional erectile distinction. I was diagnosed to b having varicocele which is one of the causes of infertility in men
Oh, sorry about that.
Do you meet your wife routinely? Because if she was the one who instigated the meeting that led to the alleged pregnancy, it might be that she cheated and wanted to do the Uriah trick.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2020
helpee:
I will strongly advise you to stop visiting them. Use herbs.

Herbs are the best if you know the right one.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Dmitryjiboski: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.
out of the 15-20m sperm cell only ONE fertilize an egg and that ONE can come out of your 2.8 million sperm cell
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by IamAsiri: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Duru009:
Why going for another test....

I will strongly advise you to do a DNA test immediately......

The earlier the better !!

For who exactly?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by EnglishUsa: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2023
osazsky:
jesus 2.8m...o my god...when i had 11m couldnt impregnate my wife until after mms treatment..pls sir run a swap for staph..i once had this same issue.but thank god my boy is 9months and my wife already preg again.u are over sterile 2.8.wat the fukkk...nobody deserves to be in this siruation not even my enemy...i pray u find solutions..but run a test for staph...very resistant idiot..bastartd
please brother tell me how you did yours please...I am in need of it too
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by AlphaG: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
osazsky:
jesus 2.8m...o my god...when i had 11m couldnt impregnate my wife until after mms treatment..pls sir run a swap for staph..i once had this same issue.but thank god my boy is 9months and my wife already preg again.u are over sterile 2.8.wat the fukkk...nobody deserves to be in this siruation not even my enemy...i pray u find solutions..but run a test for staph...very resistant idiot..bastartd
Pls what did you use for staph?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Akposkiz: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2023
Go to another hospital to run the test to confirm it.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Gee64: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Do DNA test if you have the money. That baby may not be yours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.