Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth (44592 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Godsknight(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. But there's a 99% chance that kid was not yours. To make matters worse, you and your wife even lived apart for a time. Breeze don blow now fowl nyash go open by fire by force.
You are dead wrong. It is one sperm cell that fertilizes egg, but the higher the sperm count , the higher the higher the chance of impregnating a lady. Apart from the sperm count , there are other factors that they check for in semen analysis. They will check motility, morphology, the volume , concentration , chemical make up( PH level), liquefaction time, fructose level. If the sperm count is low but the motility , morphology and pH level is okay, there is chance that he can impregnate his wife.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by franktech(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Duridadi: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
DNA test angry
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by addexx: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
DNA is not too expensive anymore. Let no doctor break your home,meanwhile check if the child is yours first. Shalom!

DNA on who. Didn't you guys read that the child is dead
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by alizma: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:
What made you go for a fertility test 2 months after your wife gave birth?
Let's begin from there
Pls keep your brain in a very cool place, we are going to need it in the future when we are ready to put Nigeria in order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by alizma: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Get a DNA Test For that Child
You mean he should travel to heaven and get the baby back for DNA test?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by nedekid: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just to be on the safe side. Codedly do a DNA test.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by miqos02(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
you are ready to break your home abi?
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by foleskay(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Let's begin from there

I guess he was trynna make madam pregnant again, and d pregnancy isnt forth coming, hence d fertility test.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Thereishel: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

The deceased baby may be fathered by another man
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by miqos02(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
i tire oh
BafanaBafana:
Let's begin from there

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by DoubleEngine007: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
addexx:

DNA on who. Didn't you guys read that the child is dead
Bleep!
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Angelacruz: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Child were don die
Antoeni:
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by p2flexx(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:
na wah
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by nanauju(f): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Trust God alone. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You will have another Baby by next year and he will not die.

Offcourse he's definitely suspecting his wife loyalty. Nigeria men.. Kai!
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by hashtagged(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

How is the ear flushing process like?

They just put a syringe in your ear and keep spraying a kind of fluid in at high pressure. Feels a little tingling and after you eyes start spinning
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by p2flexx(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
checkmatez:
Be careful of Nigerian doctors some are also home breakers as side hustle....
nothing else to say
na wah
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by p2flexx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
All these doctors are scam especially if it's a private hospital. I went to hospital cause my ear was blocked and oga doctor started giving me drugs of 50k naira to buy for Infection and telling me to be coming every week to waste money, I later went to public government hospital and they told me to bring 5k to flush my ear, no drugs and after the flushing my ear was as good as new. Doctors are broke scammers don't trust them.
this one generalized everything.....na wah...too many angry people in this country
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by GoldHorse(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Having low Sperm count doesn't mean you are infertile. It just makes it harder to get your partner pregnant not that it's impossible.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by naijadrivablog: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala for women wey carry belle outside come born for their husbands.

Do another test in another hospital and if they confirm the LSC, do a DNA test secretly before accusing your wife.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by lucky4west: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
hmmmm bro this ur puzzle deep pass as u e see am.....firstly confirm from other hospitals and docs.....but the main concern is ur wife and more so since u stay apart in a young marraige...bruv e be like say some hard niggers de epp u clean up....but firstly do ur findings
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by p2flexx(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

Mr ...what doc simply did was to interprete your test result.....then semen analysis is a test that should be done at least twice in a very good facility...with all the necessary conditions adhered to....just hope you didnt drop the sample after hours....but waitoo why are thou doing infertility test 2months after.....common at least one year....continue your night duty...
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
CamusMidas:

Having a second opinion in Nigeria hospital is very important.
/
Up to 5th opinion is necessary. There are many doctors who graduated at the bottom of their classes who are in private and public practices. Be guided.

/
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Bobbybrwon(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sorry about your loss but if that child had survived,I would have asked you to run a DNA test later o.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Sirmuel1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
nanauju:

Offcourse he's definitely suspecting his wife loyalty. Nigeria men.. Kai!

Hmmmmm
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Fabdaniel(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

How much the doctor collected from you for test?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Joanney: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Up to 5th opinion is necessary. There are many doctors who graduated at the bottom of their classes who are in private and public practices. Be guided.

/
FACT!So many of them are quacks and unqualified.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Clonus: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
checkmatez:
Be careful of Nigerian doctors some are also home breakers as side hustle....
nothing else to say
Is the Doctor the Laboratory?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by michael03: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Let's beginning from there

because of left side abdominal pain and occasional erectile distinction. I was diagnosed to b having varicocele which is one of the causes of infertility in men

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Emeka71(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
chloride6:
Low sperm count doesnt mean you can't father a child.

It means the chances are low....

Dont go and destroy your marriage.

You also don't know when the low sperm count issue started. Maybe after your wife gave birth.

However, the evidence points to a cheating wife, don't ignore this, just observe her cautiously.

And that makes the case better because you would be having more sexual intercourse with your wife.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by mamajaz(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:

Toorrrr...DNA test for child wey don die. E be things shaaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.