Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth (45456 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by stanisbaratheon: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Be very careful of some people that call themselves doctors in Nigeria.

That was how my brother was diagnosed with kidney and heart disease in Nigeria while in reality he only had ulcer. To think that he traveled round the world looking for treatment makes it even worse.

Thank God he survived it.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by erico2k2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
franktech:
Dauda don chop your wife kpekus grin grin
B sensible the guy lost his child!
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by delishpot: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Something DNA test will solve.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by STINOS(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
First of all what prompted you to carry out such tests?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by BarrElChapo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Whose report are you gon' believe ?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by drlateef: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

You should repeat the test somewhere else where they will not bin your sample and write a stupid and fake result. Second, if you could get the DNA sample of the dead baby to do paternity test, that will be great.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by orlaglobal234: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go to another hospital to confirm the test because it has happened to me before this year precisely and i went to three different hospital lab before i could confirm the result was true, so you also try another hospital lab to confirm the first test. I wish you good luck and I'm very sorry for story because is not easy may God almighty perfect health challenge and me too
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by josielewa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Get a DNA Test For that Child
the dead child or who
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Kirinwa: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
All these doctors are scam especially if it's a private hospital. I went to hospital cause my ear was blocked and oga doctor started giving me drugs of 50k naira to buy for Infection and telling me to be coming every week to waste money, I later went to public government hospital and they told me to bring 5k to flush my ear, no drugs and after the flushing my ear was as good as new. Doctors are broke scammers don't trust them.

Can this flushing be used for someone who has cotton wool stuck in ear?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by TemmyT002(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
People with low sperm count can still give birth. Don't be an olodo.
If you are not sure, go and do DNA test but don't let your wife know to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Jamin07: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bros forget doctors as far you are child of God you will have another child
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by tnerro1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Your wife was alone in Ogun state and you are in Abuja, hmmmmmm. Oga sure say na u get that belle. Yoruba men aka Yoruba demonds are ready to Sell their house just to sleep with a woman ooo, dem no care if na married or unmarried. They even prefer the married ones self. They say those ones dey sweet die. You get mind o to leave your wife for Yoruba land all alone. Those guys no Dey mercy pvssy ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by ikorodureporta: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. But there's a 99% chance that kid was not yours. To make matters worse, you and your wife even lived apart for a time. Breeze don blow now fowl nyash go open by fire by force.

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by michael03: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:
Go to public hospital bro....

It was actually done in a government hospital
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Kendyrich: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
You don't have to conclude based on one doctor's results. You have to run another test in another hospital.

He will chop your money and when you are wrecked, he would tell you that you are okay. As long as you are in Nigeria, use your head.

The problem with Nigerians is that most people are ignorant. "Based on one doctor's result"?. Are you serious? Is it the doctor that runs the tests? It is the lab scientist's job to do that! So it is not the doctor's result! The doctor only interpretes what is given to him and then treat accordingly.
That is why when I interprete results to my patients, I take time to explain even the meaning of every word I use. I show them their lab results and explain everything on it, then give any patient that wants a copy.
I feel sad that despite all the effort I put in to help patients, somebody is painting Nigerian doctors in bad light. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:
I was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant and in March 2020 surgery was done in order to bring out the baby due to her increase bp cos we could not wait for her to give birth in May as a result of increase blood pressure.

The surgery was successful and d baby was put in incubator but after 5 days d baby died.

So in June I went to doctor for check up and tests were carried out i.e semen analysis, testosterone analysis, urinalysis and uric msc. It was confirmed I was having a very low sperm count of just 2.8 million sperm count instead of anything from 15-20 million that can fertilize an egg to b able to get pregnant.

I don't understand why a man will be treated for infertility just 2 months after his wife gave birth.

Minimize the number of times u masturbate if actually u do dat.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

See your answer to your problem which you typed by yourself

was married 2018 and I stayed in abuja while my wife stay in ogun state due to job, so in August 2019 she got pregnant

Some people mumu sha
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by wildikeman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
I've been saying this that NIGERIAN women are the worst. Be careful.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Geesaintagape: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
What lead u to semen analysis when u just lost a baby?
Infertility is not confirmed in lab but ur inability to impregnate.
This is Dr speaking.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Onitola2: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

having low sperm count doesn't necessarily mean that you can't impregnate a woman, it takes just a cell to fertilize an egg, and u have over 2 million. If ur motility is OK, u can't impregnate. Low sperm count means ur chances are low, not that it's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by hashtagged(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kirinwa:

Can this flushing be used for someone who has cotton wool stuck in ear?

No, it would only push it inside. Go and see a doctor they have a special type of pincers they use to remove this it takes few minutes for them to remove it
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
paulolee:
whenever you do such important tests, try to confirm from 2 or more hospitals because some doctors may mix things up because they are having a bad day that same day you were attended to after all they aint machines..
so sorry about ur story because it sounds pitiful but wait o....who goes for a fertility test after giving birth??
abi u no trust ur wife atall and you are suspecting her already for match fixing about the goal she said you scored??
not surprised because this days, women aint loyal n thats why me i jus dey my lane they avoid women matter..

The best thing a young man can do for himself is to beware of the ladies out there. No go dey overtrust o.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by aloyin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Get a DNA Test For that Child
oga! Wetin dey do ur eyes. Pls try to use ur glass anytime u want to read news. For ur informatn, d BABY DIED AFTER FIVE DAYS.... SO can they do DNA for dead chlild?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Kylekent59: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kendyrich:

The problem with Nigerians is that most people are ignorant. "Based on one doctor's result"?. Are you serious? Is it the doctor that runs the tests? It is the lab scientist's job to do that! So it is not the doctor's result! The doctor only interpretes what is given to him and then treat accordingly.
That is why when I interprete results to my patients, I take time to explain even the meaning of every word I use. I show them their lab results and explain everything on it, then give any patient that wants a copy.
I feel sad that despite all the effort I put in to help patients, somebody is painting Nigerian doctors in a bad light. Smh

Despite all Buhari's efforts to make Nigeria better, somebody is painting Buhari's administration in a bad light.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
2.8 million sperm count? That's even more than the average population of inhabitants of certain islands in the world.
michael03:

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by 247Dior(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:
Support Nigeria Niger republic unity now.

We need to Merge into one country for a better Nigeria and Africa
. you're right my brother, we need to merge northern Nigeria with their brothers in Niger to become one country while southern Nigeria form it's own country..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by HabaHaba: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jammy2012:
grin My dear brother, DNA test is advisable. To avoid a story that touches the heart, an eon to come. "Someone that doesn't have a wife, his in-law doesn't die" and "You can't recur a loss on what you don't have in the first place" My father used to say

Hmmmm. This dudre, you just voiced my silent thoughts.
I no Wan make people say I get badt mind.
Shishsihshishishi!!!

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by samwillyco1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Had it mean that the baby is alive, DNA test would have been the best option but as it stands now go to Government or missionary hospital for the same test and compare the results but for now be calm and don't harrass your wife for infidelity; thanks.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Pasiuba: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don't seek advice here I am telling you.
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by samwillyco1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
HabaHaba:

Hmmmm. This dudre, you just voiced my silent thoughts.
I no Wan make people say I get badt mind.
Shishsihshishishi!!!

Did you read the post, DNA test on the dead child or what
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by eyinola: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
michael03:

2 months after? Gave birth or conceived? Abi ur wife was 7 months pregnant and u still went for fertility test?
Re: Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth by Orjioorji(f): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
checkmatez:
Be careful of Nigerian doctors some are also home breakers as side hustle....
nothing else to say
bro you have said it all Nigerian doctors are just after the money, they know nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta / The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled / Damola Ilesanmi: UK-Based Nigerian Man Dies Few Days To Resumption Of A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.