Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released (25864 Views)

Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by explosiveskull(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2020
Kawai!
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by bigcasava1(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Like father like son
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by uniquetechng: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:
I like Seun Kuti because he is generous and all but most at times dude acts without thinking.
He thinks the world is under his feet because of the legacy of his grandfather. angry
His father not grandfather

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2020
You see why they want to endSars.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Okuda(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:
I like Seun Kuti because he is generous and all but most at times dude acts without thinking.
He thinks the world is under his feet because of the legacy of his grandfather. angry

father. hes the last child

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Okuda(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Abunmgb:
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 3_1_35_8_38_6__09 first bank

with new account. na God go punish you. scammer.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Eriggs: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2020
kereman1:

I don't know why I always feel irritated by ur comments, even if you make a sensible comment, I just always want to oppose you, the dislike I have for you is same with most nlers,
will u shut up and stop wailing, beta pray to God and make 2021 better for u and ur family instead of hating people that are better than you and your people online, people that do not even know if you exist in life, what a bitter soul. U hate dem because dey refused to support d thieves u support.
Is dis how u live ur life offline?
Pained soul... spits

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Exc2000: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Law is made for two classes of People, Elite and the Poor

Imagine someone shooting a gun without lisence ... Rich get yeye pardon, poor gets paraded like armed robbers
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by shigishege: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97346929:

Omo Baba in the news again. We will be waiting to hear your own side of the story Seun.
There are 3 sides to every story, His side, Their side and the TRUTH!
But the TRUTH will always prevail at the end of it all.

Point of correction : His father actually, not grandfather.
Must you be on every thread, everytime, everyday?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by kereman1: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Eriggs:
will u shut up and stop wailing

Insignificant mofo with a charred brain

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by rusher14: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
IamWonderful:
When has Nigerian government or the police started acting on suspected assault by celebrities, foreigners and politicians, his arrest has political undertone, the issue of gun or assault was just a mere cover up
[/s]

Did he deny brandishing a gun?
Everything is political to you lot.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Abunmgb:
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 3_1_35_8_38_6__09 first bank

Here no Be NGO office .

Una go just open new account and start begging.

Be a man and look for something to do.

Graduate dey ride Okada and their miracle go show from their customers. Wey go dey wonder say... wetting you dey do with Okada with your good English and good manner.

Boom,good work don show face....

Stop begging to start giving!

Beg around you if you have to !

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Eriggs: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
shigishege:

Must you be on every thread, everytime, everyday?
ubiquitous fellow, na for ur dream u dey see dem abi? Hypocrites, if u no go every thread, everytime, everyday, u go see am? Spits

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Dailyhappenings: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
We live in a country of injustice...so it is very expected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du3tXFxC4WM

Nothing shocks me again in Nigeria
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by IamRandy: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97346929:

Omo Baba in the news again.
We will be waiting to hear your own side of the story Seun.

There are 3 sides to every story,
His side,
Their side and the TRUTH!

But the TRUTH will always prevail at the end of it all.

Point of correction : His father actually, not grandfather.

E b like say, YOU JUST DEY JOBLESS!!!

Always on Every thread and your contributions ARE ALWAYS Non_educative and Nonsense with BUHARI mind_view!

I am feeling your 30k BMC contract has been renewed!

OLD MANgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by ekestic1976(f): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2020
flexd99:
Dude gradually loosing his credibility

BTW,
Our Christmas discount is still on our UK used laptops
Contact in signature

The young man is doing what you can never think of doing.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by subcbouy: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:
This is the problem with you people, what has fela legacy has to do with him? you would have said the same with sowore if he is fellas son. He is a Nigerian, and has his own lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by shigishege: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Why am i having this feellings that this whole scenario was a delibrate tactis by Seun Kuti to crave more popularity for his so-called MOP.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by shigishege: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Eriggs:
ubiquitous fellow, na for ur dream u dey see dem abi? Hypocrites, if u no go every thread, everytime, everyday, u go see am? Spits

Must u collect slap on other people matter? wink
Eriggs:

Must u collect slap on other people matter?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by rusher14: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2020
IamRandy:

E b like say, YOU JUST DEY JOBLESS!!!

Always on Every thread and your contributions ARE ALWAYS Non_educative and Nonsense with BUHARI mind_view!

I am feeling your 30k BMC contract has been renewed!

OLD MANgringrin

If you weren't on every thread how would you know he's on every thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I thought the drug addict said nobody can arrest him and he can shoot anyone and go Scot-free like Donald Trump
Did Trump shoot anyone?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by ACRI: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:

Tell us your family name and their legacy pls
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by andycom(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
HE IS LUCKY HE DID THAT GUN SHIT IN NIGERIA, Why using a gun in a public place angry

I JUSY HATE THIS DUDE angry angry

HE CAN'T PULL SUCH BULLSHIT In the U.S where I come from.

I Trust the No nonsense Cops There cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

You hate someone that don't know you exist??

Go and get a life
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by IamRandy: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2020
rusher14:

If you weren't on every thread how would you know he's on every thread?

ANOTHER scrotum reply from a BUHARIST!!!

I update myself on happenings in Naija via this app and for your information, I don't open all threads but MOST of the threads on FP, I open...he MUST BE there WRITING RUBBISH!!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by jaymichael(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
kereman1:

I don't know why I always feel irritated by ur comments, even if you make a sensible comment, I just always want to oppose you, the dislike I have for you is same with most nlers,

Stop always trying to define this failed administration, it provocative to others onuchie lauretta
For person wey no even dey reason you at all? Anyone has the right to support anyone or any cause as long as it is NOT ILLEGAL. Even "The Devil" has his worshippers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Danny50: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Merry Christmas in advance to all NL
Wish you all the best bro.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by nedekid: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
He's already home. grin

Just have a name in this country.

His gun must've been liscenced.

Activists lose their cool too grin
All licenses have been withdrawn by the past IG.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by praiseneo(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:
oga shut up go and hear his side of the story and come back to tell me how he acts stupid plus fea na him papa not grandpa sad
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Jilux: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2020
U picked him up based on allegations, not based on prove or facts. What the police would have done is to go undercover and confirm he was actually molesting people with firearms before picking him up. But Nigeria is always doing things the opposite way just to fill their pockets.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by NobleRace: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
HE IS LUCKY HE DID THAT GUN SHIT IN NIGERIA, Why using a gun in a public place angry

I JUST HATE THIS DUDE angry angry

And for those supporting his evil character,I guess you don't know how it feels like for someone to pull out a gun at your for nothing,

WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND I DON'T F*CKING CARE WHO HE IS.
BUT ALL We know is that HE IS A PUBLIC NUISANCE.

HE CAN'T PULL SUCH BULLSHIT In the U.S where I come from.

I Trust the No nonsense Cops There cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

I think I should begin to thank Jesus for wealth and life like you do.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by doggedfighter(f): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2020
nedekid:

All licenses have been withdrawn by the past IG.

Does this mean their guns will be taken away?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover / Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido / Bbnaija Bam Bam Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.