Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released (25866 Views)

Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by 989900: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2020
He did wrong. QED!
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by chaloskyx: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2020
IT TRANSPIRED LIKE THIS YOU ARE CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSESSION OF FIRE ARM AND THREATNING OF HUMAN LIVES AND YOU WOULD BE SENTENCED TO MINIMUM 5 YEARS IMPRISONMENT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE SET FREE STOP ALL YOUR END SARS MOVEMENT AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO. HE AGREED AND WAS RELEASED
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by DAVE5(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:
I like Seun Kuti because he is generous and all but most at times dude acts without thinking.
He thinks the world is under his feet because of the legacy of his father. angry

We know fela kuti (prolific musician, master of his art, activist), we know Ransome-Kuti : first woman to drive car in Nigeria

Who is seun kuti?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by edoairways: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
HE IS LUCKY HE DID THAT GUN SHIT IN NIGERIA, Why using a gun in a public place angry

I JUST HATE THIS DUDE angry angry

And for those supporting his evil character,I guess you don't know how it feels like for someone to pull out a gun at your for nothing,

WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND I DON'T F*CKING CARE WHO HE IS.
BUT ALL We know is that HE IS A PUBLIC NUISANCE.

HE CAN'T PULL SUCH BULLSHIT In the U.S where I come from.

I Trust the No nonsense Cops There cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

Have you heard his side of the story?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Autodidact101: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Shooting INCIDENT*
These mods na wa.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Fuckhypocrite: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2020
chaloskyx:
IT TRANSPIRED LIKE THIS YOU ARE CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSESSION OF FIRE ARM AND THREATNING OF HUMAN LIVES AND YOU WOULD BE SENTENCED TO MINIMUM 5 YEARS IMPRISONMENT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE SET FREE STOP ALL YOUR END SARS MOVEMENT AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO. HE AGREED AND WAS RELEASED
dammnnnn
Really? Is this what happened?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Broken2020: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
shigishege:

Must you be on every thread, everytime, everyday?

He is jobless
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Born2Breed(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Sauter:
https://www.independent.ng/seun-kuti-arrested-released/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

"....reacting to a purported report in the social media"

Nigerian Police are so predictable. grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=jericco1 post=97346955]I like Seun Kuti because he is generous and all but most at times dude acts without thinking.
He thinks the world is under his feet because of the legacy of his father. angry[/quot

He's exploring his potential. The dude is a comrade. I like his spirit.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by rusher14: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2020
IamRandy:

ANOTHER scrotum reply from a BUHARIST!!!

I update myself on happenings in Naija via this app and for your information, I don't open all threads but MOST of the threads on FP, I open...he MUST BE there WRITING RUBBISH!!!!

You are always on threads he is on.

You are just as busy as he is.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by greggng: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2020
I have no issues with him brandishing his gun ....only if he is authorised to have it. ...when one is under attack ...that is life threaten , one is permitted to use one's legal weapon ....
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Myer(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97346929:

Omo Baba in the news again.
We will be waiting to hear your own side of the story Seun.

There are 3 sides to every story,
His side,
Their side and the TRUTH!
But the [b]TRUTH will always prevail at the end of it all. [/b]

Point of correction : His father actually, not grandfather.

Tell that to Fathers who raised the children of their adulterous wives. Or mothers who never knew their husbands had other falimies.

Truth only prevails when it is revealed. But sometimes the damage is already so bad even the truth cannot prevail.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by nedekid: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

Does this mean their guns will be taken away?
They actually demanded people submit their guns but most people did not comply with the order. So if you have one now it could be termed illegal as you have no permit.
You cannot renew, obtain a gun lincense currently.
This withdrawal was done during the height of heardsmen attacks, guess they did not want folks to defend themselves or retaliate.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by doggedfighter(f): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2020
nedekid:

They actually demanded people submit their guns but most people did not comply with the order. So if you have one now it could be termed illegal as you have no permit.
You cannot renew, obtain a gun lincense currently.
This withdrawal was done during the height of heardsmen attacks, guess they did not want folks to defend themselves or retaliate.
Thanks,Nedekid

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by xjiggy: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2020
That's the highest they can do. If his Gun is licensed and no one was hurt during the melee, his Legal team can argue that he was fighting for his right and protecting himself. Na who no know the and and wey no get money Trouble dey tie wrapper for
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by chaloskyx: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2020
LOL I MADE THAT UP BUT YOU KNOW NAIJA NOW THEY WONT LET HIM GO WITHOUT CUTTING A DEAL
Fuckhypocrite:
dammnnnn
Really? Is this what happened?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by HelpYourself(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
jericco1:
I like Seun Kuti because he is generous and all but most at times dude acts without thinking.
He thinks the world is under his feet because of the legacy of his father. angry
Stop talking too much young man

Speak only of that which you are certain about

[img]https://media1./images/5be3dd242c92ed4c2e60951fa3c5f738/tenor.gif?itemid=10112994[/img]
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
When has Nigerian government or the police started acting on suspected assault by celebrities, foreigners and politicians, his arrest has political undertone, the issue of gun or assault was just a mere cover up

Seun didn't deny that guns were pulled out to defend him . . . he only denied that he personally pulled a gun.
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Fuckhypocrite: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
chaloskyx:
LOL I MADE THAT UP BUT YOU KNOW NAIJA NOW THEY WONT LET HIM GO WITHOUT CUTTING A DEAL
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by Blackdisciple(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Still on that party matter hmmm

based on what the girl one of the party attendees that he actually brought out a gun but she didn't say he fired the gun.

And based on kuti he said there was a party and those attendees block his gate with cars and when he came out to talk they wanted chancing him , and as a real niggarr who me we back down did the needful na

Make them free that guy joor after all it wasn't an assault rifle rather it was just a shot gun maybe pistol .

Make no fit hold gun sef hmm
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by 1forall: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
When did NPF start reacting to social.media reports?
Re: Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released by calcal: 2:16am On Dec 24, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
HE IS LUCKY HE DID THAT GUN SHIT IN NIGERIA, Why using a gun in a public place angry

I JUST HATE THIS DUDE angry angry

And for those supporting his evil character,I guess you don't know how it feels like for someone to pull out a gun at your for nothing,

WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND I DON'T F*CKING CARE WHO HE IS.
BUT ALL We know is that HE IS A PUBLIC NUISANCE.

HE CAN'T PULL SUCH BULLSHIT In the U.S where I come from.

I Trust the No nonsense Cops There cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

On 16 January 1547, Ivan 'the Terrible' was crowned the first Tsar of Russia, and on 15 March 1917, the last Tsar of Russia, Nicholas II, abdicated. This year marks the centenary of the Russian Revolution, which saw the end to the tsars of Russia in 1917.

ENDNIGERIA NOW!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover / Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido / Bbnaija Bam Bam Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.