Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man (5373 Views)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by tnerro1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don’t know about you, but I love ladies with waist beeds and leg chain(the gold ones) they are so sexy. My babe no like waist beeds, but she wears it because of me

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Pweetyccee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmm its well
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by nnamdi640: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Everyone are desperate to make it in life without considering the side effects it will have in ones life and other people's lives.
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by HomerTimpson: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Goddys:

No pussy can have power over a conscientious mind. All men should ensure they get alligator pepper and use it for cleansing ritual anytime they have sex with a woman. It totally cleanse every spiritual contamination transmitted during sex. Use seven of the seeds to cleanse your body from head to the toe and throw it away. Chew another seven seeds.

Always have seven of the seeds in your pocket when going out.

If you do this, you can have sex with even the Queen of the sea and come out unhurt spiritually.

N:B It doesn't protect against STD. Always wear condom
�� when your time reach na only 6 gator peppert go dey your pocket instead of 7

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by juniorstar(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
e WO was ni sweetener?
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
The irony is that some female nairalanders especially the ones condemning the charm here are currently big time users of such charms but I'm sure they can't afford the real thing so they are likely using the aboki version which is why they are still showing their frustrations here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Collegelove: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Those things don't work on me. Some girls tried but they couldn't work on me.
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by hstar: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Unpatriotic2: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
�� when your time reach na only 6 gator peppert go dey your pocket instead of 7

You better listen to the words of wisdom... don't take everything as a joke.
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by GodWrites: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Unpatriotic2:

You better listen to the words of wisdom... don't take everything as a joke.

What he said was wisdom. One day you'll think you have seven seeds, not knowing it's 6.

That's how your life will finally become worse than it's already is.

Abstinence remains the best.. If you can't, get married.

I don't believe in those shits anyway, but telling you that your supposed protection can disappoint you.
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Rproxy88(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2020
No day we Dey ever hear good news from Nigeria
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by LadyTianna(f): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
richmondefosa:
You should be scared if:

1. You are a promiscuous man
2. You think with your third leg
3. You are rich

Disregard this information if:

1. You are a broke guy cheesy grin
2. You don't regard women as people to go head over heels for
3. You are a serious hustler and have no time for women
4. You think with your head
5. You are gay.

But gay guys were at the event too
Re: Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man by Unpatriotic2: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
GodWrites:

What he said was wisdom. One day you'll think you have seven seeds, not knowing it's 6.

That's how your life will finally become worse than it's already is.

Abstinence remains the best.. If you can't, get married.

I don't believe in those shits anyway, but telling you that your supposed protection can disappoint you.

Yea I see sense in what you're saying. ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not The Only One Who Noticed This About Rema's hit song Calm Down / I Wish I Had A Big Dick / Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.