Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom (7206 Views)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
Deleted
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by BonnyFace: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hello, Tinubu kids ought to have outgrown school age now.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Pame(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING!,

A CHANGE WE NEED, VOTE ACN
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
Novice1:

“In the last 12years also all our[color=#990000][/color] children have become WAEC failures, but their children are in the best schools abroad. Now, Nigerian children seek admission in Togo and Benin Republic.”

I am neither PDP nor ACN, but somebody please tell me, WHERE ARE TINUBU'S CHILDREN SCHOOLING?

He isn't an elected official any more (though not quite a private citizen.) So there is no moral compulsion for him to send his kids to Nigerian schools.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
About your mother, I have read that a million times on this forum cool

EzeUche:

You do know my mother hails from Ikot Ekpene? And I am half Ibibio. I speak for myself, because my people hail from that state. In addition, even my Aro Igbo side history is intertwined with the Efik/Ibibio people, because our people are mixed.

You haven't answer my question. undecided
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
Asiwaju or what you call your name, u better shut ur trap undecided, you think this is Lagos, Do you know that Akpabio is married to our lovely sister obioma. cool Now be carefull cos he is connected to the Ibos, infact majority of them, my grand mother is even from Ikono cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by tony451: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
kayci_d77:

Asiwaju or what you call your name, u better shut your trap undecided, you think this is Lagos, Do you know that Akpabio is married to our lovely sister obioma. cool Now be carefull cos he is connected to the Ibos, infact majority of them, my grand mother is even from Ikono cool

And this is relevant how? Nigerians and their twisted logic sha,
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by tony451: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
Anyone who resorts to violence and intimidation in order to keep a political office is not worthy of being the head of his own home, not to talk of holding a political office. If all these things said about Akpabio is true, then regardless of his performance in office, he should be voted out in April. This is why Nigeria is still backward.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You haven't answer my question.  undecided

Why wouldn't I not know? Just like Igbos have a term for Ibibios. Both group are still aligned in mostly the same political direction. And ACN is viewed as a tribal party in the East. From Cross River all the way to Bayelsa State. ACN is seen as a Yoruba party.

Now I should be asking you do you know what they say. Because you are definitely not from the East. So stop meddling in Eastern affairs.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by seanet02: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Why wouldn't I not know? Just like Igbos have a term for Ibibios. Both group are still aligned in mostly the same political direction. And ACN is viewed as a tribal party in the East. From Cross River all the way to Bayelsa State. ACN is seen as a Yoruba party.
We thank God Yorubas can boast of a Party, i wondered what ojukwu did for you bigots, he is on a Vegetable trip in London now, Burial soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
^-- You are in no position to speak for anyone but your own ethnic group, Igbos.

If Akwa Ibom decides to support ACN, then who the hell are you to gainsay them?

The "East" is dead. . . they get to make their own decisions now.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
This ezeuche sef!! undecided

I said this before:
jason123:

Ezeuche, you have no point. The election is free for all!!! If igbo wants to contest, let them contest. If not, let them support GEJ. If yoruba wants to contest, let them. If not, let them support GEJ.

Everyone has a choice! You are simply voting for him to have Biafra or the Old east or their support in anything you do. The way some of you guys are so obsessed with the Old East makes it look like you guys lost your Empire or Kingdom, its disgusting.

ekt_bear:

^-- You are in no position to speak for anyone but your own ethnic group, Igbos.

If Akwa Ibom decides to support ACN, then who the hell are you to gainsay them?

The "East" is dead. . . they get to make their own decisions now.

Solid points, dapo! smiley
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
Ezeuche, do you see Yorubas talking about the Old west (Mw) the way you guys talk about the Old East (SS) Or do you see the North talking about the North central Those Eastern states are not part of Igbo land and they choose whatever they want INDEPENDENT of you guys. Same with the MW and Yourbas, North and NC. Stop trying to teach them what to do. cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
^-- Poor eastern minorities. . . will they ever be able to escape the spectre of Igbo domination?  undecided

grin tongue wink
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- Poor eastern minorities. . . will they ever be able to escape the spectre of Igbo domination?  undecided

grin tongue wink

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
Akwa Ibom is PDP territory. ACN better stay in the West.  cool

[b]Abasi [/b]has smiled on the good people of the state.

Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
You should understand the boundries between our regions is fastly fading away. so, political its wrong for you to assert that Akwa Ibom is "East" and therefore,

does not need to have anything to do with ACN.

What amaze me most is that, you as an ardent supporter of GEJ with a fair view of thought that, voting him will cement the notable division among Nigerian  

s, will go to that lenght in rejecting what you dub as  "yoruba" party. You can see the effect of pelting Buhari with pure water in Bayelsa on GEJ in northern state.

Respect is matual and reciprocal, And you should expect to be measured using thesame scale.

EzeUche:

Now I should be asking you do you know what they say. Because you are definitely not from the East. So stop meddling in Eastern affairs.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
I actually feel the Old East is coming back.

Look at how the Igbos are working with the SS minorities. We are actually championing their cause.

People need to realize the GEJ has united the East once again.

It feels great to be a GEJ supporter.

And finally someone who speaks the Igbo tongue is president.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You should understand the boundries between our region is fastly fading away. so, political it wrong for to assert that Akwa Ibom is "East" and therefore,

does not need to have anything to do with ACN.

What amaze me most is that, you as an ardent supporter of GEJ with a fair view of thought that, voting him will cement the notable division among Nigerian  

s, will go to that lenght in rejecting what you dub as  "yoruba" party. You can see the effect of pelting Buhari with pure water in Bayelsa on GEJ in northern state.

Respect is mutual and reciprocal, And you should expect to be measured using thesame scale.

GBAM!!!

EzeUche:

Akwa Ibom is PDP territory. ACN better stay in the West.  cool

Abasi has smiled on the good people of the state.

. . . . . . and if they don't? same as APGA and the west,no one is stopping them. along as the locals rule, who cares?
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
Please stop belittling the Igbo race. Areyou  trying to instinuate that Igobs can't fight for their rights.

So the Ijaws are the rescuer of the Igbos?? Damn! This is signalling retrogression to the igbo race grin grin

SARCASM ALERT!!!
The igbos we thought to be strong are actually very very weak, The Ijaws are their librators.

By extention the SE have taken their turn at presidency cheesy cheesy cheesy

EzeUche:

Look at how the Igbos are working with the SS minorities. We are actually championing their cause.

Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Please stop belittling the Igbo race. Areyou  trying to instinuate that Igobs can't fight for their rights.

So the Ijaws are the rescuer of the Igbos?? Damn! This is signalling retrogression to the igbo race grin grin

I know the trap you are trying to set, but it wont work. The East is becoming more united. It doesn't matter if an Ijaw is doing it. He is finally answering his father's name and he knows who his true allies are.

Igbos, Ijaw, Ibibio/Efik/Annang, Ogoni, and the Cross River ethnic communities are uniting for a common cause.

And I cannot forget that the Ijaws West of the River Niger, Isoko, Urhobo are also joining us. It feels good to be from the East.

GEJ make us proud! cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by rasputinn(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
Somebody sponsors his thugs to go and kill people and burn houses and over 500 cars,he gets arrested as part of the investigation and Tinubu "demands" his release,oju obo must be getting high on his own supply
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
rasputinn:

Somebody sponsors his thugs to go and kill people and burn houses and over 500 cars,he gets arrested as part of the investigation and Tinubu "demands" his release,oju obo must be getting high on his own supply

Gbam! Tell them.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^ And you charged him with treasonable offence?? I smell a rat, going by the antecedent and capability of PDP to lie without any romorse.

That could be a smooks screen gear toward putting the guy behind bars until after election.IMO

Remember the Independent Bomb Blast, Charlse okah,Henry okah,IBB and GEJ saga undecided
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Abagworo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
"Unegne" and "nmognu"
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

what east are u talking about brother

i think it is either u do not know your history, politics or just plain drunk today undecided

the east has been seperated after the war and there is no coming back, get it in ur head now

the east has over 20 languages, each total different from the other and with strong identity

becareful of the rubbish u are saying here before anothe easterner puts u in your place brother smiley wink
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

i think it is either u do not know your history, politics or just plain drunk today undecided

the east has been seperated after the war and there is no coming back, get it in your head now

the east has over 20 languages, each total different from the other and with strong identity

becareful of the rubbish u are saying here before anothe easterner puts u in your place brother smiley wink

Alj harem, just to add:

No one should try to dominate they neighbouring ethnic groups.

The West has been divided too. since 1963, into west and MW
The north now has NE AND NC.

No one should join geopolitical zones if they do not want wahala.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

the east has been seperated after the war and there is no coming back, get it in your head now

And what do you know about the East? Of course each group have their own identity, my clan has a strong identity for instance, but there are many things that unite us such as HISTORY, CULTURE and by a lesser extent LANGUAGE.

Have you ever asked yourself why many groups in the East such as the Ijaw, Ogoni, and Ibibio speak Igbo? If they did not want to associate with us, they would not have learned our language and embrace our culture.

GEJ is uniting the OLD EAST. Now be very AFRAID.  cool

I love my Ijaw, Ibibio, Ekoi and Ogoni brothers and sisters. ONE UNITED EAST!

[img]http://theibompulpit.files./2011/03/president-goodluck-johnathan-vp-sambo-and-gov-akpabio-acknowledge-cheers-from-the-crowd.jpg[/img]
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

And what do you know about the East? Of course each group have their own identity, my clan has a strong identity for instance, but there are many things that unite us such as HISTORY, CULTURE and by a lesser extent LANGUAGE.

Have you ever asked yourself why many groups in the East such as the Ijaw, Ogoni, and Ibibio speak Igbo? If they did not want to associate with us, they would not have learned our language and embrace our culture.

GEJ is uniting the OLD EAST. Now be very AFRAID.  cool

I love my Ijaw, Ibibio, Ekoi and Ogoni brothers and sisters. ONE UNITED EAST!

in my life of travelling round the country

out of about 20 ibiobo i have seen

one 2 could speak igbo infact 5 could speak hausa and 10 yoruba

this ibibio i meant were in lagos, port harcount and abuja

this is the reality my brother, infact one is named nsikak , she could only speak ibibio-efik, english and yoruba

she lives in uyo awka-ibom she is my very good friend.

as i said you have not traveled to other parts of the country,.,. this are the things i know and have seen

are you in nigeria or ever been to nigeria ?
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Onlytruth(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Ezeuche,

On a day like this, you make me proud. Thanks! cool

Keep stating the facts and don't ever bite their poisoned baits. Believe me, they are scared to the bone that the East is actually reuniting.  cool

We don't have a choice than to reunite and demand our stakes in the Nigerian nation.

The same people accusing us here have NEVER allowed a minority to lead them. NEVER. Just check Nigerian history.

Today they are here accusing us of trying to dominate our neighbors, when we are actually supporting them to claim their stake in the Nigerian nation.

This is the finest moment in Eastern Nigerian history.  cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Onlytruth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
So, in my book, whether GEJ wins or loses, we have crossed a line, and a new era is beginning in the East. FACT. cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Onlytruth(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
Posted by: jason123

Alj harem, just to add:

No one should try to dominate they neighbouring ethnic groups.

The West has been divided too. since 1963, into west and MW
The north now has NE AND NC.

No one should join geopolitical zones if they do not want wahala.

The west was divided FIRST before any other region in Nigeria; I wonder whether it was because Yoruba never allowed the western minorities to lead the western region even for a day. undecided

As for the Northern region, well they have NW, NE and NC, but they are still operating as NORTH hence the talk of single Northern candidate in the coming elections.

The East never really had much reason to balkanize, though I welcome current arrangement which allows everybody in the East to really see Nigeria as it is, and make informed decision whether to go it alone or team up with his neighbor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN / The Moroccans Are Coming !!! / Don't Buy Petrol Above Approved Pump Price Of N145 Per Litre– NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.