Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom (7204 Views)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Abagworo dug his own grave, but I still accept him as my brother. ChinenyeN has toned down his clannish rhetoric, so I have no problem with him either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic.

GEJ has my support. And I hope ACN gets kicked out of the East. That is all.  cool

I refuse to accept you as my brother because you are not a proud Igbo man.You are always looking for affiliations with Ibibio and even tried claiming that Aro is Ibibio.I dont know whether it is Ibibio women or the offshore oil that keeps you wanking over that name.Stop claiming to speak for Igbos because you lack knowledge .Your scream of secession is funny as hell because your fellow Igbos will end up as scape goats.

I will never be part of your ethnic bias for I am a believer in the Nigeria project and will fight to keep it together.

That does not mean that I will keep mouth shut when Igbos are attacked.I will always fight to right any wrong against Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
Abagworo:

I refuse to accept you as my brother because you are not a proud Igbo man.You are always looking for affiliations with Ibibio and even tried claiming that Aro is Ibibio.I dont know whether it is Ibibio women or the offshore oil that keeps you wanking over that name.Stop claiming to speak for Igbos because you lack knowledge .Your scream of secession is funny as hell because your fellow Igbos will end up as scape goats.

I will never be part of your ethnic bias for I am a believer in the Nigeria project and will fight to keep it together.

That does not mean that I will keep mouth shut when Igbos are attacked.I will always fight to right any wrong against Igbos.

If that is how you feel, then so be it[b] prodigal son[/b]. While you are focusing on the Nigerian project, I will be focusing on how to improve the East.

I am a very proud Igbo man.  And I find it interesting that you are questioning my Igboness. You of all people, the same person who has forsaken the wider Ndigbo, because of fear of being labeled a tribalist. You have some nerve.

And I have more of a regional bias than an ethnic bias. If I had an ethnic bias, I would not be mentioning other groups now would I?

You said you would fight to keep Nigeria together? Then you are my enemy.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by alex101(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
jason123:

This Onlytruth and Ezeuche (and sometimes Alex) are the funnest internet characters I have every come across.  
When you hear them type crap, you sometimes wonder if they are actually guilty of the crime (suppression of minorities). Take a look at how a North easterner and a MWesterner put them in their place? Even with the little time I spent in Nigeria, one thing was certain, Igbos ONLY employ themselves. I noticed this in Lagos. Yet, it is yorubas that are the tribalist. Igbos claim other people's territory yet it is the Yorubas that are tribalist.
I really do not have time to debate you guys but all I want you to leave with is, "anybody that reads this thread will think Igbos lost a great empire instead of simply the dissociation of minority groups from them". Other minorities and majority groups (Aljharem, Physics, and I)are not even claiming or not claiming other groups the way these 3 people above do. Well sha, carry one . . . . . . . . time will surely tell.lol.

Let me get this straight, you want an Igbo boy that started out by serving his "oga" for years, got a start-up money for his own business to employ outsiders before his own fellow brothers? Thesame Igbo business/product that is derided as "Aba made"? .
What of Innonso motors, which the vast majority of nigeria (even on nairaland) referred to as "unsafe". Even a governmental body had to sideline Innonso motors by ordering buses from China. Business must grow large enough before it can sustain a huge workforce. Most Igbo businesses are individually owned and there is nothing wrong in keeping it in the family. cool

Ol boy, your hypocrisy knows no bound. You don't have to vote GEJ, neither do Igbo have to vote BB. Do your thing and let others do theirs. What I don't like is this holier than thou attitude of yours sad
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2011
alex101:

Let me get this straight, you want an Igbo boy that started out by serving his "oga" for years, got a start-up money for his own business to employ outsiders before his own fellow brothers? Thesame Igbo business/product that is derided as "Aba made"? .
What of Innonso motors, which the vast majority of nigeria (even on nairaland) referred to as "unsafe". Even a governmental body had to sideline Innonso motors by ordering buses from China. Business must grow large enough before it can sustain a huge workforce. Most Igbo businesses are individually owned and there is nothing wrong in keeping it in the family. cool

Ol boy, your hypocrisy knows no bound. You don't have to vote GEJ, neither do Igbo have to vote BB. Do your thing and let others do theirs. What I don't like is this holier than thou attitude of yours sad

Alex, I am glad you let the cat out of the bag. I certainly do not have a problem with Igbos or any group employing themselves or "doing their thing". I am simply stating this from a neutral point of view and BTW, I am an Itsekiri man!!!

Now that you have said that, why do some people complain when yorubas do the same It was the other day that, Jah man ( another igbo supremacist) started accusing Yorubas for not getting a job when his people actually practice the same. It is also observed that it is only Igbos that complain of these things, on other group complains. Well, as I said earlier, their is nothing wrong with people employing people from their group if its based on "natural biasness" and NOT for ethnocentric reasons. If it's for ethnocentric reasons, then get ready to run down your business.

About GEJ and co, I do not have problems with that either. What I have problem with is the way some people are trying to sugar coat their reasons so as not to look as an ethnic or regional bigot! Support who ever you like, Nigerians will get the leader they deserve(whether good or bad, prosperity will judge). The SW will certainly be split among GEJ and Buhari not ribadu except they rig it of course all because of this same southern sentiment among yorubas, smh!.

LOL at "holier than thou". Its been long I have heard that word! cool

EzeUche:

If that is how you feel, then so be it[b] prodigal son[/b]. While you are focusing on the Nigerian project, I will be focusing on how to improve the East.

I am a very proud Igbo man.  And I find it interesting that you are questioning my Igboness. You of all people, the same person who has forsaken the wider Ndigbo, because of fear of being labeled a tribalist. You have some nerve.

And I have more of a regional bias than an ethnic bias. If I had an ethnic bias, I would not be mentioning other groups now would I?

You are a funny person!!!! Well, the elders says, " a leopard NEVER changes his spot!". You are the true definition of that. cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2011
Abagworo:

Keep fighting the good fight. May God reward you with even more wisdom! Ase!!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2011
EzeUche:

If that is how you feel, then so be it[ prodigal son[/b]. While you are focusing on the Nigerian project, I will be focusing on how to improve the East.

at bold

you must be joking right

is the east not nigeria, or are they cut out already

me thinking that u have changed but i can see clearly that u have not

you still hold your bigotted views about nigeria

and yet it is people like you that would be shouting igbo president, igbo lagos governor abi, tufiakwa

let me see how that would happen in in nigeria's life time with people (includeing ibibio) knowing igbos hold sure views

see the yorubas coming on this forum already telling you that they do not want anything igbo just because of the preception they have about our people igbos, and yet u and onlytruth prove them right each time

ezeuche  you are a very popular name on nairaland which is nigeria biggest site.

and we have different nigerians reading your comments from all works of life from future president to future governors who knows

i mean do even know who i am, or do you know how close i am to the government undecided

the other day someone working for SSS commented on this forum and he is an igbo guy who disagreed with you and onlytruth.

an ibibio and efik guy came and disgrace you and onlytruth

do not for get "Afanna" who is an ijaw and he tribalistic against igbos

yet it is people like you that say igbos are not treated like nigerians, well news flash they will never be treated as one with sure views of ohaneze and you +onlutruth.

i just hope lagosians start opening their eyes to igbos because the sooner the better.

i imagine this time last year, northerners do not insult igbos but now we northerners are seeing what the yorubas dislike about you people.

well this is just the beginning, if you can not vote for someone based on his anti-corruption stance but based his ethnicity then no hope for igbos in nigeria i tell you

the sooner you and onlytruth start saving money for a new biafra war, the better because if buhari enter ohaneze corrupt rubbish is gone for good.

Insha Allah Buhari/Bakare 2011
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Ndipe(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2011
Abagworo:

Comparing Amaechi with Akpabio is like comparing Christ with satan.ACN even campaigned in Amaechi's hometown and all across Rivers State no poster or billboard was removed.The opposition in Rivers State are free to campaign as much as they can because Amaechi performed creditably and everyone resident in Rivers knows this.

Akpabio did well infrastructurally but banning the opposition from entering his senatorial zone shows his popularity is no doubt questionable.

Nobody can be compared with Christ!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 1:09am On Mar 29, 2011
I think people need to get back on topic. undecided

We were trying to discuss the things that are happening in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by odumchi: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2011
Alhaji, I think
It's best you stay out of this. This is Eastern Nigeria not the North or West where anything can happen by the order of an imam or etc. You guys must remember that there are still 3 distinct zones in Nigeria and old wounds haven't yet healed. ACN, will never and has never been accepted un the Eastern region of Nigeria ie: Niger, Bayelsa, Abia, IMO, Delta, Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Cross River.
It is said that he who ventures into the den of a sleeping lion shall also sleep on the beasts belly. And another thing is STOP with the useless Igbo phrases you bring up every now and then because as far as I know, you aren't an easterner.

Good day.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by goksonjay(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2011
A point of correction,Akwa Ibom state is never an Eastern state but a South-South state. Godswill Akpabio is a totalitarian who never tolerate any opposition and will always do anything to frustrate opponents. U can-t always fool all d people all d time. if not the internet,Godswil will get me kidnapped before morrow. PDP is a bad party. I may nt vote for Mr. president again
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2011
goksonjay:

A point of correction,Akwa Ibom state is never an Eastern state but a South-South state. Godswill Akpabio is a totalitarian who never tolerate any opposition and will always do anything to frustrate opponents. U can-t always fool all d people all d time. if not the internet,Godswil will get me kidnapped before morrow. PDP is a bad party. I may nt vote for Mr. president again

Please, where are you from?? Akwa Ibom?? shocked
If so, can you please speak Ibibio or annga*(apologies for my spelling)?
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2011
jason123:

Please, where are you from?? Akwa Ibom?? shocked
If so, can you please speak Ibibio or annga*(apologies for my spelling)?

Even if he gives you an answe to your first question, there's a 80% chance he's just lying to excuse his posts.

*reminds me of Andre Uweh and his 29IDs* grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2011
goksonjay:

My bad, just checked your profile. You are actually from akwa Ibom!!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Even if he gives you an answe to your first question, there's a 80% chance he's just lying to excuse his posts.

*reminds me of Andre Uweh and his 29IDs* grin

Check his profile, he is actually from Akwa Ibom but I loved the way he said this:

goksonjay:

It shows that he is mature and detribalised!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Onlytruth(m): 4:58am On Mar 29, 2011
@Alj Harem

You remain a genocidist, you and whoever you are working for.

You have on several occasions here on nairaland called for Yorubas to kill Igbos en masse.
You have even repeated it here today.

What you don't know is that only a tree in Igboland would not know that you and your colleagues don't regard us as Nigerians, and it has nothing to do with us. You are hypocrites who scheme to exterminate all the oil producing areas. That is why you are always afraid when you see any sign of Eastern unity, even if a temporary one.

I always thank God that I am from a majority tribe in Eastern Nigeria, because it would take the end of the world to wipe my people off. We are here to stay. Today, we are Nigerians, but if you keep cheating us, we will disintegrate that country whether you like it or not. Tell that to your co- genocidists.

GEJ is really enjoying our support because I believe he earned it. Now go hang! cool cool cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by adook1: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2011
Pdp cannot win elections,where have you seen a state where all acn candidiates are arrested on eve of elections because there are afraid ,akwa ibom will never be the same again,but i fear for a coup
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Abagworo(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2011
Back to topic.I personally feel that the Governor deserves impeachment for introducing ethnic bias into Akwaibom State.Banning your opponents from campaigning in a particular ethnic zone and attacking them when they dared means that you don't deserve being a Governor.

I was always a fan of Akpabio's achievements in providing basic infrastructure for his people but being an ethnic bigot can't help but nullify his supposed achievement.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2011
^^^ 1 billion per kilometer sounds like a daylight robbery to me.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by reckless: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2011
This is pure a case of selective justice. The PDP govt in Bayelsa state has committed more atrocities, killed more human life's and damaged more properties than what happened in Akwa Ibom state, but mr president has not said anything about it. So why arrest somebody who is just trying to defend himself against PDP thugs. Common Nigerians are too wise for this kind of double standard from its so called leaders.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Abagworo(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2011
Even  with the little time I spent in Nigeria, one thing was certain,  Igbos  ONLY employ themselves. I noticed this in Lagos .

@bolded.I have also noticed that Igbos in Lagos seem more tribalised for a reason I understand.They are the ones that prefer marrying from their village.If you visit the East,you will be surprised at the number of non-Igbo employees in companies founded by Igbos sited in Igbo villages.

The understandable reason for the behaviour of the Igbos in Lagos is the hostility from the natives and distance from home.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2011
[b]Abagworo [/b] just shut ur trap, Isi-Ewu angry. Do u live in Nigeria at all to know much about the ibos undecided. You think you r one of us still u speak through ur anus, A yoruba man will work in an Ibo man's company and still want all your enployees to be yoruba, i have worked in three dif oil company in Portharcourt and they are being dominated by Yorubas simply because they are in charge of the HR. I na ekwu ka nkita ara
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2011
EzeUche:

Alj Uche

Gu ko ngozi gi! Si ebe a pua.

Mr. EzeUche, stop bringing ur bullshit into this please, and wtf was does quote that the governor of Akwa Ibom has developed the state have to do with him being a coward? that Guy is a wuss, I visited Uyo in January and was aptly disappointed, i don't like ACN, but at the same time, I HATE COWARDLY POLITICIANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS, GROW BALLS SIR!!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by BabaTony: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2011
ACN should forget about Akwa IBom, its PDP all the way besides that, John Udoedehe is a BIG tout, just look at the rampage, destruction his supporters have caused in our peaceful state. Is this how he is going to govern us?God forbid!!!!!!! Akpabio is the man, He has taken Akwa Ibom to greater heights to a level the much touted Fashola and tinubu are jealous. Mr. Tinibu, a looter of International dimension (borrowing the words of ribadu) should go and sit down, concentrate in lagos. Leave Akwa Ibom to solve its problems!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2011
[size=28pt]1 AM 100% IGBO AND I AM 100% AGAINST THE PDP, THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:

(1) those who are intellectually blind.
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses”[/size]
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jaso1(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2011
@Babatony,
You're so selfish to the extent that your selfishness is now reflecting negativity in your life style. If people are clamouring for National people oriented project irrespective of the ethnic of the champion so far the life of people are to be better.
With all sense of humour that I'm putting to you that for you to have a contrary opinion to that sensible thinking in which your rational quality has been traded i therefore recommend you as a permanent psychiatric resident.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by BabaTony: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2011
@jas_o
You sound like someone who is already a psychiatric resident, FOOL!!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Alj Harem

You remain a genocidist, you and whoever you are working for.

You have on several occasions here on nairaland called for Yorubas to kill Igbos en masse.
You have even repeated it here today.

What you don't know is that only a tree in Igboland would not know that you and your colleagues don't regard us as Nigerians, and it has nothing to do with us. You are hypocrites who scheme to exterminate all the oil producing areas. That is why you are always afraid when you see any sign of Eastern unity, even if a temporary one.

I always thank God that I am from a majority tribe in Eastern Nigeria, because it would take the end of the world to wipe my people off. We are here to stay. Today, we are Nigerians, but if you keep cheating us, we will disintegrate that country whether you like it or not. Tell that to your co- genocidists.

GEJ is really enjoying our support because I believe he earned it. Now go hang! cool cool cool

brother you must be crazy to think of such, just tells me what you have in you head about nigeria

I am telling yorubas to watch out for good reasons not because i want igbos to be killed or anything

what do you take me for, a NAZI like you shocked certainly not

i rather have nigeria with people like abagworo and chineyeN than a nigeria with people like you who believe on suprmaist of ndigbo race

you better start changing your mentality, if u bring that to nigeria, i would personalilly look for you and tell them to arrest you for treason

onlytruth, i know your views and they are sick and sadistic on all front. i would advice you to quit such views about us nigerians, if you do not like nigeria then move to gabon

abi igbo plenty for there, why not move instead of converting people to extremist each time you post
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by seguno2: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2011
It should be noted that the ACN candidate John James Udoedehe is the former FCT Minister of State i.e a PDP reject.
Apparently the Akwa Ibom PDP ticket is not for sale otherwise he would have bought it with all the money he stole from Abuja.
Further proof that ACN is made up of ANPP and PDP rejects who are desperate for power and ready to capture at all costs.
Being in the opposition should be no excuse to break the law and engage in criminal activities.
Was Ribadu not also a PDP tool in 2007 for harassing presdiential candidates etc?
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by odumchi: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
SS and SE is a plan to divide conquer and allocate the smallest piece of territory to Igbos. SS and SE are the same EASTERN region. Igbo is spoken fluently throughout both zones and the same for all. Once there is the slightest majority of Hausa spoken in an area, then that area will be considered Hausa, but not the same for Igbo why?
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by aribisala0(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
odumchi:

SS and SE is a plan to divide conquer and allocate the smallest piece of territory to Igbos. SS and SE are the same EASTERN region. Igbo is spoken fluently throughout both zones and the same for all. Once there is the slightest majority of Hausa spoken in an area, then that area will be considered Hausa, but not the same for Igbo why?

i think this is your wish rather than reality.
i am yoruba and grew up in port harcourt i do not recognize this igbo spoken fluently throughout. otherwise i would be an igbo speaker(my yoruba is quite poor). it is impossible to grow up in ibadan,enugu, kano and not understand the local language. the port harcourt i know has pidgin english as its lingua franca.some people might want port harcourt as an igbo colony but the inhabitants have a different idea. it is this kind of attitude that fuelled the abandoned property crisis in port harcourt. many of my rivers friends cannot speak their languages(kalabari,kolokuma,ogoni etc) never mind igbo. stop this propaganda
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by aribisala0(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
i do not know why you must insist efiks are ibo. absurd. do not forget edo and delta wanted out of western nigeria  because they felt stifled. no argument no drama.mid-western region was  created.
now you are saying isaac boro and diete-spiff are igbo. na waa o
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jaso1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
@Babatony,
Hence forth you're slowpoke 1. You need to go and complete your injection as it's very obvious that you abscond from psychiatric home where you're undergoing treatment, It will serve you well if you go and complete it. You will be mistaken thinking that any of your relative will divulge this to you, see how internet is impacting in your life you get adequate imformation about yourself at a plata of gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us / Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants / How Police Massacre IPOB Terrorists Yesterday In Anambra State (Graphi Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.