Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom (7207 Views)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
Areosapien:

Errr,  Correction -- People who scream "East" are heartless bigots like EzeUche - a man so deeply blinded by his shameless tribalist mentality, that he is a sharp misrepresentation of what true Igbos like me stand for. If you think I'm lying, just go around and try mixing with some real sensible Igbos you meet in real life. With time, you'd realize these Igbos despise people of EzeUche's lifestyle.
Let me tell you something - Are you aware that if Nigeria were to split today (with Biafra finally going free), people like EzeUche would still be calling for Biafra to further be split into smaller pieces? A fine example was when he openly supported the corrupt Ohakim's re-election all because he hails from Okigwe, and "Orlu people have had their turn." This just goes to show you a man with such deep hatred for unity.
So, please, HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR US. He is on his own.
Don't lump us together with him, because that is tantamount to insulting all Igbos!
Thank you.

Thank you my brother, I know igbo people are not like the way Onlytruth and ezeuche depicts them to be.

I was thinking to myself that "haba how can people be thinking like this" but thank Allah u proved me wrong

thank you as well.

I can not imagine myself not voting for an igbo person just because he is igbo, impossible i would not stoop that low to exhibit tribalism when my children's future is at risk and depends on the policies the present government makes now.

Thanks again, once again I have faith in Nigeria cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by alex101(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
This is why I laugh at those who shout one nigeria grin grin

As a die hard "non-one nigerianist", I am exceedingly glad because the outcome of GEJ's victory in the forthcoming election will see the beginning of the end of that dungeon called nigeria.

The CIA are not fools when they predicted the demise of nigeria come 2015. Over the years, I have also realise that tribalism is very much needed for nigeria to break-up. With tribaism gravely entrenched and practised by all, there is no way the nigerian spirit(if there is any such thing at all) can ever be one,,,,,hence; it's a fee fall forever for 'one nigeria'! cool

Finally my friends, let us enjoy nigeria while it last. Let us never stop practising our tribalism. cheesy grin

LONG LIVE TRIBALISM IN THE NIGERIAN DUNGEON! LET EVERY ETHNIC GROUP (MAJORITY AND MINORITY) FEEL ITS IMPACT! AMEN! cheesy grin

We go no who go survive without the other! cool Peace out
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Onlytruth(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
Posted by: Areosapien

Errr,  Correction -- People who scream "East" are heartless bigots like EzeUche - a man so deeply blinded by his shameless tribalist mentality, that he is a sharp misrepresentation of what true Igbos like me stand for. If you think I'm lying, just go around and try mixing with some real sensible Igbos you meet in real life. With time, you'd realize these Igbos despise people of EzeUche's lifestyle.
Let me tell you something - Are you aware that if Nigeria were to split today (with Biafra finally going free), people like EzeUche would still be calling for Biafra to further be split into smaller pieces? A fine example was when he openly supported the corrupt Ohakim's re-election all because he hails from Okigwe, and "Orlu people have had their turn." This just goes to show you a man with such deep hatred for unity.
Don't lump us together with him, because that is tantamount to insulting all Igbos!

MY friend calm down.
Ezeuche never pretended to be speaking for all Igbos. He is only expressing his views. I don't even think you bothered to read this read from the beginning before making all these incendiary remarks.

Onye na anghi ebe eniri ozu n'esi na ukwu abo ya!

Just read up first and apply your mind to the debate, instead of attacking folks here. Thanks!  cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
Areosapien: My fault. I should have been more precise with my language. I didn't mean to insult all Igbo. . . most of ya'll are pretty good people, in my book.

For the record. . . most of the nigerians I hang out with these days are Igbo. So if I've given the impression that I have bitterness/hatred/racism in my heart, I just want to clarify that that isn't true.

Political discussions get pretty passionate grin Some of ya'll might know this if you participate on other political sites (e.g., DailyKos.com if you are a Democrat, etc)
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
alex101:

This is why I laugh at those who shout one nigeria grin grin

As a die hard "non-one nigerianist", I am exceedingly glad because the outcome of GEJ's victory in the forthcoming election will see the beginning of the end of that dungeon called nigeria.

The CIA are not fools when they predicted the demise of nigeria come 2015. Over the years, I have also realise that tribalism is very much needed for nigeria to break-up. With tribaism gravely entrenched and practised by all, there is no way the nigerian spirit(if there is any such thing at all) can ever be one,,,,,hence; it's a fee fall forever for 'one nigeria'! cool

Finally my friends, let us enjoy nigeria while it last. Let us never stop practising our tribalism. cheesy grin

LONG LIVE TRIBALISM IN THE NIGERIAN DUNGEON! LET EVERY ETHNIC GROUP (MAJORITY AND MINORITY) FEEL ITS IMPACT! AMEN! cheesy grin

We go no who go survive without the other! cool Peace out

can you imagine animals people thinking like this undecided
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
Maybe the best solution is to just split the country.

I'd have suggested simply weakening the federal gov't dramatically. . . but even that might not be enough to keep people happy.

If you take two best friends and force them to live in a tiny room for a week, they might end up hating each other. Perhaps distance is better. Good fences make good neighbors, as they say. . .
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by alex101(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

can you imagine animals people thinking like this undecided
can you imgine this fagg@t responding to me angry
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Onlytruth(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
They want one Nigeria but on their own terms. Laughable!
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

Maybe the best solution is to just split the country.

I'd have suggested simply weakening the federal gov't dramatically. . . but even that might not be enough to keep people happy.

If you take two best friends and force them to live in a tiny room for a week, they might end up hating each other. Perhaps distance is better. Good fences make good neighbors, as they say. . .

no dapo, I do not think that is the best solution

since nnamdi and co forced us in this country we have accepted we are one and nothing will change that soon

not even a civil war angry

there are a lot of northerners with properties in the south,.,. what would happen to them

what about southerners in the north, what would happen to them undecided
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
alex101:

can you imgine this fagg@t responding to me angry

why the insult, i was just stating the obvious undecided
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

They want one Nigeria but on their own terms. Laughable!

no it is not in their terms be everyone will contribute to this great nation

if u want an igbo president then wait ur turn

chiekna
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

chiekna

rofl
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Harem, those issues you raise of property/land aren't a big deal, pretty easy to resolve. Everyone just keeps what they have, even if it is in a different country.

what if somehow we split up the oil revenue too, so that Kanuriland has a cash stream.

Would it be ok if we split up then?

Only reason we are together is because of oil, right?

All this zoning, minority stuff, marginalization, blahblah stuff is just tiresome. . . I don't want to deal with it.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

Alj Harem, those issues you raise of property/land aren't a big deal, pretty easy to resolve. Everyone just keeps what they have, even if it is in a different country.

what if somehow we split up the oil revenue too, so that Kanuriland has a cash stream.

Would it be ok if we split up then?

Only reason we are together is because of oil, right?

All this zoning, minority stuff, marginalization, blahblah stuff is just tiresome. . . I don't want to deal with it.

you can talk like this because you are a full yoruba son

what about people like me who are half igbo/kanuri

what do we do ?

to go to anambra i have to travel now abi,.,.,.,, , makes no sense at all

oil is not the reason for this unity, and it would never be the reason
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
Areosapien:

Errr,  Correction -- People who scream "East" are heartless bigots like EzeUche - a man so deeply blinded by his shameless tribalist mentality, that he is a sharp misrepresentation of what true Igbos like me stand for. If you think I'm lying, just go around and try mixing with some real sensible Igbos you meet in real life. With time, you'd realize these Igbos despise people of EzeUche's lifestyle.
Thank you.

Na wa o! I wu onye ara!

I don't even hail from Imo state, nor do I know much about the intricacies of Imo state politics. I am not even calling for Biafra anymore and you can't point to any of my recent post that would say so.

Mehn there is something wrong with you for attacking me in such a manner. I am trying to defend the Ndigbo and I am getting sniped from the back by my own people.

BTW, I hail from Abia State. And everyone who post in this section know that I claim Arochukwu.

Sometimes your worse enemy can be your own people. . . undecided
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Mehn there is something wrong with you for attacking me in such a manner. I am trying to defend the Ndigbo and I am getting sniped from the back by my own people.
Now you must know how your namesake and kinsman Alhaji Uche feels when you take shots at him  grin grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

Now you must know how your namesake and kinsman Alhaji Uche feels when you take shots at him  grin grin

I have never been sniped by my fellow Igbos on Nairaland before. Alhaji Uche is a nkita ara. Frankly, many people do not even believe he is a Northerner.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

thank u

me abagworo and chineyeN have been attacked constantly by this bigot
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

I have never been sniped by my fellow Igbos on Nairaland before. Alhaji Uche is a nkita ara. Frankly, many people do not even believe he is a Northerner.

who are u calling a dog

u this ewu, onye ara angry
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

thank u

me abagworo and chineyeN have been attacked constantly by this bigot

Abagworo dug his own grave, but I still accept him as my brother. ChinenyeN has toned down his clannish rhetoric, so I have no problem with him either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic.

GEJ has my support. And I hope ACN gets kicked out of the East. That is all.  cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

who are u calling a dog

u this ewu, onye ara angry

Olee i he ina ebere akwa?

Nne gi na nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Olee i he ina ebere akwa?

Nne gi na nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa .

who are u calling a bas.tard angry

di na umu nne gi

amadioha kpokwa gi oku

if u do not respect me i would not do the same
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by aribisala0(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
Novice1:

“In the last 12years also all our[color=#990000][/color] children have become WAEC failures, but their children are in the best schools abroad. Now, Nigerian children seek admission in Togo and Benin Republic.”

I am neither PDP nor ACN, but somebody please tell me, WHERE ARE TINUBU'S CHILDREN SCHOOLING?

so that ? you want to kidnap them? fisherman
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche

Gu ko ngozi gi! Si ebe a pua.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Alj Uche

Gu ko ngozi gị! Si ebe a pua.

tongue
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

tongue

Next time my false Igbo brother, do not copy and paste Igbo insults from online.  grin Especially those that I wrote.

O bu n’ihi gi a haram na m agaghi alu ogu.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
This Onlytruth and Ezeuche (and sometimes Alex) are the funnest internet characters I have every come across.  
When you hear them type crap, you sometimes wonder if they are actually guilty of the crime (suppression of minorities). Take a look at how a North easterner and a MWesterner put them in their place? Even with the little time I spent in Nigeria, one thing was certain, Igbos ONLY employ themselves. I noticed this in Lagos. Yet, it is yorubas that are the tribalist. Igbos claim other people's territory yet it is the Yorubas that are tribalist.
I really do not have time to debate you guys but all I want you to leave with is, "anybody that reads this thread will think Igbos lost a great empire instead of simply the dissociation of minority groups from them". Other minorities and majority groups (Aljharem, Physics, and I)are not even claiming or not claiming other groups the way these 3 people above do. Well sha, carry one . . . . . . . . time will surely tell.lol.
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^

Whine! Whine! Whine!

The East is uniting. And it is a beautiful sight.

Go Goodluck. We believe in you. May his light shine.

Ijaws, Ogoni, Ibibio, Ekoi are my brothers. United we stand, divided we fall.

So lets celebrate.

Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Next time my false Igbo brother, do not copy and paste Igbo insults from online.  grin Especially those that I wrote.

O bu n’ihi gi a haram na m agaghi alu ogu.

ezeuche i always knew a leopard would never ever change his spots
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by AljUche: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

Whine! Whine! Whine!

wrong ijaw ibibio still stands
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by jason123: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

Whine! Whine! Whine!

So lets celebrate.

I am happy for the "East" !!! smiley
Re: Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom by EzeUche(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

ezeuche i always knew a leopard would never ever change his spots

I am not even being tribalistic. I am preaching unity, and yet, some of you wish to divide us.

Why do you want to divide people for selfish reasons?

What concern of it to you if the Igbos are finding allies amongst the Eastern minorities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CJN, Musdapher Nominates Female Successor, Gives Quit Notice / Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video / Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.