Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow (63402 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Parrot69: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
She’s from South Africa.
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
She said cheap nudes, like who still pay's for nudes grin grin, this one must be a learner.
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by valirex: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Balogunodua see your Afonja sister cheesy
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
it will grow, it on social media

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by watchindelta(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
I see noting dere free nude in did
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Brunicekid(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
If she wants people to follow her, she should be consistent with the nudes she's posting grin

With kain yeye consistency be that one...When applied wrongly, consistently can doom someone oo.
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Not everyone is interested in her nude pics
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
See How Someone's Potential Wife Is Disgracing Herself On Social Media Just For Fame. And Later My Fellow Man Will Go To Their Village And Pay Her Bride Price. Later He Will Start Boasting That He Has Married A Wife

Wasted Generation embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ori e lo daru

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
SIMPs refused to follow.

They are on Christmas break.

She proved that majority of men are her worshipper. Then she complained when her worshippers were not worshipping her.

This is a case of how men put women on pedestal and how women act entitled.
Haaa... una no go kill person with laugh. Which one be simps dey on Christmas break again grin grin grin chai.. my phone nearly break because of laugh. Make una dey easy abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Womanizer(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nothing special about her small tangerine sized breasts
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by knightphoenix: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
She's a dumb cunt!!!
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by mightyhazel: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Spits[b][/b].

These days, whenever I think of pussy, I think of mucus. grin grin

Nasty ugly little flesh holes grin grin
Thats cos u only a kid..

..who needs growing up
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by vioment: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol.

This one na kolo mental.

She say, I give you free and you are not following me.
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wetin be this na
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Spits[b][/b].

These days, whenever I think of pussy, I think of mucus. grin grin

Nasty ugly little flesh holes grin grin

Jesus.
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Whitecoal711: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
BUbu 101
bubu economy tragedy don unleash men senses wey dem been no dey us,men Don dey wise,
I pray the tempo continue till election period
we move
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Havilah9779: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Where is this girl's mother?I don't think she's up to 18.
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Saig: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Follow her for what exactly
If you have what to offer you won't even need to call on people with nudes, they will follow effortlessly
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by GeneralPula: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by BlackPantherCri: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
JoyIsSweet:
A lady on twitter was dumbfounded after her twitter followers refuse to grow to satisfaction even with numerous nude pictures she has been posting.

Could this be another issue of low self extreme or where exactly is our world heading to?

https://twitter.com/SeraNaiz4/status/1341706138031706112?s=19

She's a catfish.

The real owner of the pictures is kearoma_
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
positivevibez:
More

Dang!!
My exact type of breassst..

cool
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by baby124: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lmao. Big dummy
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by IgboWarlord(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Slawormir,see ur babe... grin
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by humilitypays(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
She is not doing it right, she needs to tag Pakistani, Indian, Lebanese and Arab guys, and watch her followers climb to millions grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by faithfull18(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Odkosh: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why censoring the breast na, did she beg Una .

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by ItsTutsi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ma, I'll like to see ur nudes pls
Queenslander:
LMAO, grin wahala!!
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by LikeAking: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Make una support this babe ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.