Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (41187 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Where Do They Report Sexual Abuse Or Molestation? I Am Angry / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by hstar: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Klass99:

You don't even need to be in a relationship or married to realize how wrong the OP's wife is, on so many levels.

The situation is so wrong in every way, I was shocked and awed at how anyone (wifey in this case) can be this clueless and insensitive.

I am too shocked I can't even articulate the thoughts running through my head right now. Like seriously, who does this?

It feels very disrespectful to me especially the part where she let the brother sleep in their bed, like common now!!! How old is this woman abeg?

@ OP/T817, let me tell you a true life story about my friend Alex (not real name). Alex travelled home to marry, when it was over and done with, him and his wife were to return together to his base.

On the day of their departure at the motor park, his wife's people bundled a relative of theirs to join them on the trip to their new home WITHOUT asking Alex if it was okay or informing him either.

It was at the park Alex first became aware of their plans, he firmly put his foot down and told his wife's elder sister and other relatives present (who accompanied them to the park) that there's no way that's going to happen.

There was a bit of drama where his in-laws started pleading with him and pressuring him to take that relative along. The wife was almost in tears as well because she could see Alex was not in a good mood about it.

The drama attracted other passengers who were paying attention to the exchange, but Alex was firm and refused to be coerced into what he didn't plan for.

This is the most important part of the story so pay attention - an elderly passenger in their vehicle (can't remember again if it was a man or woman) said to Alex, what you did was solid and completely right, because how you start your marriage, handle your in-laws and situations like these, will set the tone for the remainder of your married life.

You have started on a good note already by not bowing to their inappropriate plans and pressure, don't feel bad about it. Because, now they know that any plans they hatch without your knowledge or approval will not see the light of day.

It is not too late to readjust if you started on the wrong foot, if I were you two things will happen;

1. I will promptly inform my wife this is not a good time for me as money is tight, allow the in-laws stay till boxing day and dispatch them ASAP on the 27th. They don't need to be there till January

2. Let your wife know that this sort of thing can never happen again, without your endorsement. Are you not the one paying the bills in that house and the one who knows where it hurts?
This thing sweet me
No time for nonsense kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by walkingshadow911: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
tunjijones:

This one is just typing trash since.

Everything whey u dey type just de irritate me.

Didi u read the part he said the wifes last born has been staying with them for 2 yrs now?

Do you have issues with comprehension or u are just been dumb intentionally?

be calming down!
i av worked in a psychiatric section in the UCH ibadan. there were mentally challenged patient who has access to phone and internet.
so am not perturbed at all bout his unpleasant talks
Even a saned 7 yrs old kid would understand the op's problem.

nothing shocks me anymore in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by sorepco(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
From today to January 4th is like 10 days. A few days is 3days n a couple of days means 2days
But op is almost saying 2 weeks....
Not a few days

RedPanthar:

Lol. You fell for it. It's just trapping to make the wife look like a villain. It's just some days. It's just rice here and there and they are gone.

You should encourage him to be loving and more accommodating and that it won't last beyond a few days.

Those other side attractions are mere trappings.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Vivuch: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time.

My mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks, she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home, then 3 weeks after, her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6. The last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now. I take care of her, my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.

Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house, her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts, "brother where is our gift?" As if I am their ATM. I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do.

What shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby. My wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrell not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care.

My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe. How do I handle this problem with my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair. I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them.

Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol.

What should I do right now ? I am not happy Your advice is needed please
You're just a nagging man. Keep deceiving yourself. Why did you even marry the lady when you know you can't take care of her. You even brought it here. The innocent woman doesn't even know you're here disgracing yourself. I know this night you will climb on her. Stupid man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by ebby9z(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, I enjoyed reading your narrative and I like how you gave yourself brain and walked away from situations that would have drained you in every single way. Chop knuckle abeg

Lol. Thanks jare.

Many men think those things make them a good person. Something that you're doing and not happy with. Something that's killing you slowly, just because you want to be seen a certain way.
God forbid.

If you try to stress my life, I'll cut you off. Family or no family.

I only have this chance at life, gotta maximise that shii.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Klass99(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020

4 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Vivuch: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
gfon:
When we say most women have fish brain,we ain't mincing words.if i was in your shoes,i won't drop any money for feeding,at least when hungry catch them,they would find thier square root
You won't drop any money for feeding, but you go to other people's house abi. The type of idiots we have as men these days.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by hstar: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
falcon01:
leave your house, just disappear for 2 weeks switch off your phone they'll find you tire.
Good advice

Shebi she no get sense, sense go get am
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Jeferious: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op, you no overact one bit. No just feel guilty one bit. Me wey be say na me and my God cater for me and my immediate family since my father passed on prematurely without anybody's shin-gbain... hmmmm...I no go even hear any story. Like all man go see pure madness.

Thank God say the father-in-law get small sense. At least just mellow small because of am. But next time similar sh!t happens, just package im daughter give am back. After all, when the old man dey f**k im wife, dey cum inside her to bear children wey im no fit train, im no remember to call you grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by MartinsD12(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time.

My mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks, she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home, then 3 weeks after, her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6. The last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now. I take care of her, my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.

Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house, her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts, "brother where is our gift?" As if I am their ATM. I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do.

What shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby. My wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrell not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care.

My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe. How do I handle this problem with my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair. I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them.

Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol.

Discuss it over with your wife but I think they came for Christmas after Christmas they will go back and you know what Christmas is love and sharing especially with family members, let you and your wife discuss about that, your wife should contribute for their upkeep during this expenses season it's crucial but anyway it's Christmas let everyone be happy at least

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Charity85(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is one of the reasons why I don't wanna marry a Nigerian lady. They see marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme. Why can't she inform her husband that they are coming ? She isn't doing anything yet draining the man. Please guys don't marry a lady who isn't financially independent. This shit should stop this year. Ladies cannot marry a guy not earning enough not to talk of guys doing nothing yet . The country is already hard enough not to talk of caring for sm1 else. The lady parents owes their wards the financial obligation for providing them and not her husband. He is only obligated to his family

4 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by sorepco(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
U seem to have mellowed. It's a good thing.
RedPanthar:

I won't be the one to ask o

I will only tell him to be more endearing and he should see the occasion as an opportunity. And have a word with his wife against future occurrence to always notify him before coming as they know his finances. This can be passed to their family and her.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DarkJeddi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tenshades:
I can 100% say you don't love your wife and you have been angry with her silently before this scenario popped up.

Your excuse is just a lame cover up.

Mind you, I have been a victim before and I know what it is.

Tell the world the truth!

undecided
Are you married?
And how many mouths do you feed in today's Nigeria?
It's funny how people condemn the guy,you think feeding NINE mouths this period is a joke?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by gfon(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Vivuch:
You won't drop any money for feeding, but you go to other people's house abi. The type of idiots we have as men these days.
that's ur opinion,enjoy your 2mins fame

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by BigBrother9ja: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
RedPanthar:
Continue deceiving yourself. You can deceive gullible people but not me.

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Be Christ-like, Christ-mas is about sharing not only about eating rice.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.
[/s]
The most stupîd comment ever...
I pity who go marry you.

Very senseless and childish post.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DarkJeddi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tenshades:

Bro, the truth is there is no love in that OP's house.

Nothing else.
You think that it's love that they will chop? angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Dannjay(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.

you obviously didn't read his post..

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by baajetu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is why marriages crash... intolerance from the husband's end just because they asked for Christmas gift and the food they came to eat, kuku ma call them ebina... they are here to share love and it's all about the season... They didn't tell you because they wanted to make it a surprise not knowing you are bitter that they are coming to eat the chicken with you... If you live as family, it should not be too hard to open up to them, with love you all will rugged it. The truth is they know your worth, thinking they don't know your worth is a lie. Stingy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by BigBrother9ja: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
phorget:

See as you take compose full statement yet you didn't bother to ask for the OP's account number so you can transfer small change in solidarity to your the epistle you wrote up there.
Don't mind the f00l

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by ParkleElegant: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
boyjo:

You are right if that is what happened.

But it is like you're unaware that some men put up a bold front? They will rather die than let anyone guess that they are short of cash.
I dunno sha. I just feel that the man may have communicated that 30k as the budget for the month rather than as his last cash.
We are talking about wife here o.
I just feel say if she knew that that was borrowed money na she for even tell her siblings not to come.

I am not saying i am correct.
But wives are usually not heartless.
There is a miscommunication somewhere.

Come to think of it you have a point, have seen such guys, but such attitude is bad, putting up a rich front but u re broke as nothing,it makes them complain and wail in silence and angry at any slightest issue,that worst, if that is the case of this guy I think u need to ask urself y did he put up such front? My answer would be probably if he can't meet his wife every needs there would be a serious problem in the house, and that what he is trying to avoid, just imagine an issue and she is running to go tell her parent what her husband said in anger can u believe it... so he rather takes his problem outside than discuss it with his wife who can fathom things, some people re difficult to confide in, ND he can't confide in his wife but had to pretend all is well ....My other opinion to your suggestion is that I think she knows ha husband borrowed d money but she is self centered, my reasons is that she asked her husband for a Christmas gift and he told ha that he has for only the kid and she became Angry... It's just all about her

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Tenshades(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You think that it's love that they will chop? angry

When there is no love, there is misunderstanding...

Hatred will not make you relate well with your partner.

There are ways to mutually handle cases like this without getting angry.

That's what I meant by 'there's no love.'
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Tenshades(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Are you married?
And how many mouths do you feed in today's Nigeria?
It's funny how people condemn the guy,you think feeding NINE mouths this period is a joke?

Don't let us brag online.

He should in fact carry RPG and bomb his in-laws...all of them.

To each his own.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DarkJeddi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tenshades:

When there is no love, there is misunderstanding...

Hatred will not make you relate well with your partner.

There are ways to mutually handle cases like this without getting angry.

That's what I meant by 'there's no love.'
His marriage is not suffering from lack of love,.
It's suffering from lack of money and any considerate wife should be able to appreciate that..
NINE PEOPLE to feed,by someone who had to borrow 30K to settle his mother in law?
Guy!! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Tenshades(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
baajetu:
This is why marriages crash... intolerance from the husband's end just because they asked for Christmas gift and the food they came to eat, kuku ma call them ebina... they are here to share love and it's all about the season... They didn't tell you because they wanted to make it a surprise not knowing you are bitter that they are coming to eat the chicken with you... If you live as family, it should not be too hard to open up to them, with love you all will rugged it. The truth is they know your worth, thinking they don't know your worth is a lie. Stingy man

God go bless you for this comment.

Some wealthy people are looking for who to visit them, but nobody. Loneliness is raping them internally.

Na im one man dey shakara...The last time my sister's husband tried that nonsense with me, I made it known to him he bleeped up. Me I no dey talk much. He was calling to beg even if I wasn't up to his age. Na family meeting settle am.

You go marry my blood come dey give me one nonsense law like say na inmate I wan come visit.

And no be say person dey beg am for money...just to say hello after many months.

Some men need 2 by 2 for head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Bluffly: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Obviously you are not married. So you can't advise him.
7k to keep 7 people for 2 weeks. I duff my hat for you. There's a thin line in everything. A man without principles dies without honour. The wife disrespected her husband for not carrying him along and for not thinking from the angle that she now has a new family different fro. Where she's coming from and there must be adjustments where necessary.

Well I won't blame the wife since she isn't working. Does she not know that the husband will have a sense of financial responsibility on seeing guests and this has to do about money.

My guy wake up early and leave the house, come back in the night. Since you are not around let her take care of them with what she has or what you are able to give her.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by mrksquare: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's not the scenario of take care of our struggling family. It's just Christmas. Nothing more, nothing less. And it won't cost a fortune in the Spirit of the season to act as a father when opportunity calls. It's not give us your family. It's just Love. Nothing more.

That the Wife invited her siblings without the express knowledge of her husband is wrong to say the least. Personally, I won't condone such.

As can be gleaned from the said story also, the man is complaining that his wife isn't working and he is the one solely tending for his family. And that things are not rosy for him at the moment. So I just cannot rationalize why his wife would want to put her husband at edge with the unanticipated burden he will have to shoulder during their stay in his house.

My wife can't try this shit with me. She knows I am very analytical in planning so she just can't invite her siblings without my consent.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Tenshades(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
DarkJeddi:
His marriage is not suffering from lack of love,.
It's suffering from lack of money and any considerate wife should be able to appreciate that..
NINE PEOPLE to feed,by someone who had to borrow 30K to settle his mother in law?
Guy!! grin

Ask am whether him and d wife dey relate well, first.

Man wey dey relate well with him wife go tell him wife say 'baby, u know say money no dey, how we wan take feed ur people wey show now?' Then d wife go drop her opinion too...if na garri dey once in a day, dem no get choice, dem go drink am.

Body go tell dem say dat side no pure...dem go carry dia load waka.

No be to dey comot smoke for head ontop matter wey small talk fit settle.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by rwasiu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lol. You fell for it. It's just trapping to make the wife look like a villain. It's just some days. It's just rice here and there and they are gone.

You should encourage him to be loving and more accommodating and that it won't last beyond a few days.

Those other side attractions are mere trappings.
You are not getting it bro, why don't you address the main issue and leave the rice matter. Didn't the husband deserve to be informed of whatever to happen under his roof? Even as the head of the house, the husband is required to inform his wife whenever any of his family members wants to come visit if not on emergency. This is an insult taken too far, it is not just about giving them food and overlook, afterall, despite his low finance, he will still give out food to guests when they come in the spirit of festivity. The case here is however different.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Fidelismaria: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Normally I wouldn't comment when a thread has gone this far but this redpanthar is a bloody simp.

His simping is on another level.

Rubbish

Onye ara.

Make the guy kill himself cause of another man children?

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by bigfrancis21: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:

drain me.

What stops you from asking them to leave??

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Clemtz: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Your mumu na 1st class, if you don't understand English go ask people to help you out than coming here to disgrace your self.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by placeofallure(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
I'm sorry about your plight OP. The truth is there's nothing you can do about it. They're already in your house, you can't send them back. Pray and work harder for supplies.

This is not campaign after election really, cause you would've seen the red flags while dating but you chose to ignore it. You can still salvage the situation. The little, little things that we pay no attention to are the big devils that destroy marriages.

If your wife is sensitive, sensible and considerate,
You will take decisions together,she won't decide behind you.

She will take into consideration the family's financial standing and act accordingly.

How about good mannerisms? It runs in the family. If she lacks basic etiquette, then the probability of her siblings lacking etiquette is very high.

I greet every cleaner and driver at my workplace the way I'd greet my boss. I encourage them to speak out and we share a very cordial relationship. Simple words like: Sorry, Please, Thank you, Excuse me etc get the trick done. But here you are with your adorable wife.... what in Jah's name is her brother doing on your bed?

Or did you pose as the newest E-money while you were dating her? I try to shield my husband from any kind of frivolity. That should be every woman's prerogative. Talk to your wife to quit being a baby. If her first sibling is 20, then she can't be more than 23. She's young but not so young anymore, especially after collecting banana, she should grow up ASAP!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.