Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? (2361 Views)

I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. / I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Jerkbaba: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:

A man who pays for sex and the one who doesn't who is a simp ? It's a pity most of you don't even know what a simp means all na cruise. cheesy
so you think paying olosho for sex makes you a simp? U a very foolish. Paying for sex is the best way to avoid female wahala and get on with your life. 800naira na money? cheesy
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by BanjiRaymond(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:
All my life I have never payed for sex I see guys that pay for sex as people with low self esteem why pay her after giving her orgasms?is that not cheating?
,luckily for me i mostly meet women who just want to fvck for fun.
I will never pay for sex all my life.
I feel the same till the day I went to Club and everyone went home with a lady(olosho), that's when I realized the sex with those ladies are quite different, their level of fun is crazy, you wouldn't want to miss out. I can give anyone a woman if you're interested just to have an experience of it, you won't wanna stop. olosho are professional fucker, u can't compare them with gfs
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Goodmarlian: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:
so you think paying olosho for sex makes you a simp? U a very foolish. Paying for sex is the best way to avoid female wahala and get on with your live. 800naira na money? cheesy
So you can't have sex without paying and still go free without any strings attached? oga just say you don't know how to go about it ,anyways life is like this and like that you are what you believe in and that is what you will attract you mindset defines you life.
I have met girls who demand for money,like I said earlier it is a turnoff for me, I just let her be and go for someone else and fortunately I see many of them available it's a 50/50 thing,some women are Hot looking for a good dikkk
Some women are broke looking for a simp to pay them after service .

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Jerkbaba: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:

So you can't have sex without paying and still go free without any strings attached? oga just say you don't know how to go about it ,anyways life is like this and like that you are what you believe in and that is what you will attract you mindset defines you life.
I have met girls who demand for money,like I said earlier it is a turnoff for me, I just let her be and go for someone else and fortunately I see many of them available it's a 50/50 thing,some women are Hot looking for a good dikkk
Some women are broke looking for a simp to pay them after service .
ok. Do what pleases you.
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by juniorstar(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
sacajawea:

So all your Politicians and Big men have low self Esteem?
absolutely!
your educational attainment or high networth doesn't always correlate with self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Liposure: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sex is suppose to be free but these days everything has turn upsidedown. Money now rules the world, either you pay in cash or you pay in kind
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by excanny: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
smartsexy:
I rather pay for a sex than to keep a woman in a relationship..

I concur with u abeg! Who woman/girl friend epp?

the girl you paid for sex, gives it to another guy for free. In this economic downtime, when u should be investing in real estate, you arfe bragging about wasting your resources.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Casham: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
I am one of those people who really do not care about sex. It means nothing to me. I've had problems with friends and ladies because of that. So it is really odd to me all the craze about sex. I really don't care how you look or who you are, but you are not doing a favour when WE have sex; you owe me nothing and I owe you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by sacajawea: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Yes of course,low self esteem knows no social class ,you are paying to compensate for something you are lacking.
It is not necessarily Low Self Esteem, Some would rather Spend Money and go straight to the point than waste time, since money is not their problem.
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by sacajawea: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
juniorstar:

absolutely!
your educational attainment or high networth doesn't always correlate with self esteem
Yh I know what you are saying, but it is not necessarily Low Self Esteem, Some would rather Spend Money and go straight to the point than waste time, since money is not their problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell This Hoe Datboredberry I Don’t Want Her / "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. / Wedding Continues With Younger Sister As Bride Vanishes On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.