Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye (6621 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Truckpusher:
Typical rant from a pained land grabber.
You guys are just noise makers, we've seen how your so-called elites are licking the asses of the Fulani hegemony that massacred your people in their thousands but your problem is the Niger Delta. You have no idea that "One Nigeria" is your saving grace.
We are waiting patiently for you to declare your Biafra, you'll pay heavily for your loud mouth.
Bunch noise makers wussies - Niger Delta is older than your Biafra. Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi betrayed that cause only for Ojukwu to turn around and declare his own Biafra and you expect an Ijaw man to support it ? You people are tribe of clowns indeed.

The so-called "abandoned properties" you guys like to cry about are properties illegally acquired by your kinsmen under the old Eastern Region and and after bringing destruction to our people over a war they didn't plan for , the moral thing to do was to give them back their land which the federal govt did just that.
Threaten us all you want, without one Nigeria you still can't do jack ,you're cowards , I hope you're aware that in Rivers State , every property reverts to the Govt. after 100 years , this is why we will bulldooze Ikoku and the next phase is Diobu and send your asses back to your eroded god-forsaken land.
Thunder faya you there.... grin grin
Ijaw pussy, you no claim Ogba again? We wait patiently so that you can match words with action. Make we test that power.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bonesking:
Ijaw pussy, you no claim Ogba again? We wait patiently so that you can match words with action.
I've never denied being an Ogba man.
Doesn't still change the fact that the Fulanis are fucking you guys over.

Cowards!!
If we have half your population we would have tumbled this country.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Truckpusher:
I've never denied being an Ogba man.
Doesn't still change the fact that the Fulanis are fucking you guys over.

Cowards!!
If we have half your population we would have tumbled this country.
Ogba my foot! Nairaland identity. grin grin. I can tell a Bayelsa dude from a mile. But let's leave that for another day.

You said Fulani are fucking us up? Without the Hausa, Yoruba and people like you who supported them in past, the Fulani knows their worst nightmare. That's why whenever it comes to madness, we give them double of what they dish. Can a Fulani man do anyhow in the north without reprisals in the east? Had it not being stupid Wike who interfered stupidly, the plan was to wipe them out in P/H. But your people in their usual habit rallied round the Fulani.

The Fulani are no match to us. If you talk about the Hausa then I’ll agree because of their size. But the Hausa never go to war alone without their Yoruba houseboys.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bonesking:
Ogba my foot! Nairaland identify. grin grin. I can tell a Bayelsa dude from a mile. But let's leave that for another day.

You said Fulani are fucking us up? Without the Hausa, Yoruba and people like you who supported them in past, the Fulani knows their worst nightmare. That's why whenever it comes to madness, we give them double of what they dish. Can a Fulani man do anyhow in the north without us reprisals in the east. Had it not being stupid Wike who interfered stupidly, the plan was to wipe them off in P/H. But your people in their usual habit rallied round the Fulani.

The Fulani are no match to us. If you talk about the Hausa then I’ll agree because of their size. But the Hausa never go to war alone without their Yoruba houseboys.
You want to wipe them off in PH but you can't do jack in Aba, Owerri, Enugu et al ?

You're a huge joke - Next time you try that shit you started in Oyigbo , we will deliver you to your masters on a platter of gold.
What Wike did is a pointer to what will transpire next time you want use any part of the Niger Delta as a launching pad for your stupid Biafra.
You've been warned.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by pazienza(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
The only resource control Ndiigbo will support is onshore derivation.
All offshore wells should rightly belong to FG. And be shared equally between all 36 states of the federation.
Reason being that Nigeria has claim to those offshore oil wells thanks to her huge landmass which all 36 states contribute to. The current situation where some littoral states get huge derivation funds from offshore oil wells is wrong and should be stopped ASAP.

Concerning the onshore derivation. It should not be remitted to state government, but the families who own the land where onshore wells are found should be entitled to 50% of the derivation, the LGA where the oil is found should get 30% while the state government gets 20%.

This way Ndiigbo will protect Igbo communities like Obiigbo and Egbema in Rivers from exploitation of Igbophobic non Igbos there as well as ensure our state government get more monthly allocation from FG, since the cancellation of the offshore derivation which some States are currently enjoying will mean more money for the rest of the states in the federation.

This is the real resource control Igbo law makers should join hands with the 19 Northern states to implement.
It would be a win win situation for real oil producers in Niger Delta, ie families whose land bear the oil wells, 19 Northern states and SE states.

This is a fair deal for all except for leeches who hide behind crude oil not found in their own families land to shout "Our Oyel" up and down and then use the derivation from such oil to build up their own non oil producing communities (Uyo, Rumu Ikwerre villages, etc) while the real oil producing communities and their people and families live in abject penury.

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by pazienza(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Again this type of agenda require synergistic input from Igbo political front to achieve which is why sensible Igbos wrote IPOB off the minute it became apparent they are lacking in foresight.

But the good news is that the offshore derivation will not survive coming decade. The more and more allocation to states diminish the more many will come to question the current sharing formular and offshore derivation will be rightly reassessed.

Those in so called Niger Delta screaming resource control have no idea what resource control means, because if they do they will know that current arrangement is best for them.

Resource control when implemented will take away offshore derivation, and hand the onshore derivation to individual family owners of the land bearing the oil. It would mean far less money for state governments of SS but will create over night billionaire families in the region who will be richer than state governments and would fight against the leeches in their state that would want the current arrangement that hands the resources in their family lands to governors who most times use them to buildup capital cities that are far removed from where the oil was gotten from.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by pazienza(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
It therefore goes without saying that every Igbo man and Northerner, families in SS , SE and SW where the crude oil are found on their family lands should support "Real resource control" as it will be a win-win situation for all of us and expose the real parasites. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Truckpusher:
You want to wipe them off in PH but you can't do jack in Aba, Owerri, Enugu et al ?

You're a huge joke - Next time you try that shit you started in Oyigbo , we will deliver you to your masters on a platter of gold.
What Wike did is a pointer to what will transpire next time you want use any part of the Niger Delta as a launching pad for your stupid Biafra.
You've been warned.
So the burning of mosque and police stations we did in the east, was it in P/H it happened?

You want to deliver us to them lol! A house boy who is yet to deliver himself is talking about delivering someone else? Well it's in your blood to become saboteurs. So it's not a new thing to us.

But when you’ve finish the delivery make sure you stay with him in the north, or better still lock the gates of your swamps and throw away the keys. Because when the Fulani does shit again in Obigbo, both them and you the shelterer will understand the language. And the worst is that you’ll add up more problem to yourselves for the future. Abandoned property is already one, Fulani abobaku will be the next tag. And when the master is the gone, the shelterer and his generations will pay the price.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bonesking:
So the burning of mosque and police stations we did in the east, was it in P/H in happened?

You want to deliver us to them lol! Well it's in your blood to become saboteurs. So it's not a new thing to us. But when you’ve finish delivery make sure you lock the gates and throw away the keys. Because the Fulani does shit again in Obigbo, both them and you the shelterer will under the language. And the worst is that you’ll add up more problem to yourselves for the future. Abandoned property is already one, Fulani abobaku will be the next tag. And when the master is the more, the shelterer and his generations will pay the price.
Go and take your medication pls.

You are beginning to sound incoherent like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Truckpusher:
Go and take your medication pls.

You are beginning to sound incoherent like Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu is a noise maker in London. Many of us are on ground. That's the difference.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bonesking:
Nnamdi Kanu is a noise maker in London. Many of us are on ground. That's the difference.
We are waiting patiently for you.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Truckpusher:
Thats the language we want to hear. And we accept the challenge gleefully. grin
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Truckpusher:

Happy Valentine's Day. smiley
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by authority2006(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Even with 13% derivation they had been collecting all these years, they could have made Niger Delta another Dubai of Nigeria but corruption and massive looting wouldn't allow that.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
authority2006:
Even with 13% derivation they had been collecting all these years, they could have made Niger Delta another Dubai of Nigeria but corruption and massive looting wouldn't allow that.

The over 87 percent Nigeria has been collecting since 1958, they could have been like New York and Paris.

13 percent only started after the governors took Obasanjo to court. It is about 20 years. The question you should ask yourself is what Nigeria did with all the money in about 70 years?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by authority2006(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2021
PHijo:

The over 87 percent Nigeria has been collecting since 1958, they could have been like New York and Paris.

13 percent only started after the governors took Obasanjo to court. It is about 20 years. The question you should ask yourself is what Nigeria did with all the money in about 70 years?

Still the same affliction. No way to twist it.
13% derivation for the Niger Delta states only is almost equivalent to what all the states of the federation are sharing as allocation every month. 20 years multiply by 12 months is a lot of waste of resources
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
authority2006:

Still the same affliction. No way to twist it.
13% derivation for the Niger Delta states only is almost equivalent to what all the states of the federation are sharing as allocation every month. 20 years multiply by 12 months is a lot of waste of resources

...and 70 years of Nigeria is what? A country that has no functional refinery shouldn't be talking about how best resources should be managed.

Your states don't suffer the environmental consequences so you don't deserve even 1 cent!

What you currently get is too much and your president and governors mismanage it
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Truckpusher(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2021
khiaa:

Happy Valentine's Day. smiley
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! / Federal Government Of North (FGN) Pictures. / Picture Of Amechi Watching Collation Of River's State Election Surface. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.