Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye (6630 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

Did you read what he said? He clearly said Yoruba can't do without Ijaw oil. Read this thread again. It was all stated in black and white.

He's actually saying rubbish and nonsense.
Any rat can say rubbish.

Can Nnamdi kanu or Wike or amaechi speak for South south people at large?
Definitely NO.

How you also agrees with him also baffles me.
Why do you think Yorubas cannot do without Ijaws oil?
Because it seems you agree with him. Even tho he is saying rubbish.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Until tomorrow when he says another one..grin
is Nnamdi Kanu the spokesperson for Igbos?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Nope.
Hausas are indegines of Nigeria.
Fulani migrated from Chad, Niger and Mali.
Yorubas emigrated from South West to Benin republic, Ghana, Togo and Ivory Coast

Na lie..

No emigration, it is a reverse...process rather.

Your current geography don't point to any emigration..

No one can hardly differentiate Yorubas in Nigeria from Benin republic same as Hausa fulani..from Niger republic.

7 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Na lie..

No emigration, it is a reverse...process rather.

Your current geography don't point to any emigration..

No one can hardly differentiate Yorubas in Nigeria from Benin republic same as Hausa fulani..from Niger republic.

Learn history.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

is Nnamdi Kanu the spokesperson for Igbos?

His name is Kanu and runs Ipob

Adefuye is a former senator, or are you denying a former senator who represents and speaks for Yorubas constitutionally right to do so again?

Your correlation us weak.

8 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

His name is Kanu and runs Ipob

Adefuye is a former senator, or are you denying a former senator who represents and speaks for Yorubas constitutionally right to do so again?

Your correlation us weak.

Igbos = Biafra .
IPOB = Indegineous people [/b]of [b] biafra
Kanu = Head of Igbos.

Biafra = Igbos = Igbos = Kanu.

therefore, kanu is a spokesperson for Igbos.

except if Indigenous people has another meaning

The two can play the game tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by privaldo: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Bros, I don't know of others regions.
But one thing I'm sure is the WEST can survive without Niger Delta.

I know Lagos, Ondo, and Oyo can but can Ekiti, Ogun, and Osun survive without aid from the South South?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
privaldo:

I know Lagos, Ondo, and Oyo can but can Ekiti, Ogun, and Osun survive without aid from the South South?

Have you ever seen Yorubas divided along the state lines?
Didn't you notice that we do things collectively?

Let's assume Ekiti, Ogun and Osun can't survive without aid.
Ekiti and Ondo = Paddy.
Osun and Oyo = paddy
Lagos and Ogun = Paddy.

Hope you've seen that they'll all do it collectively?
the former was created from the latter.

the above was just an assumption and stereotype.
We ain't divided along state
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Igbos = Biafra . IPOB = Indegineous people [/b]of [b] biafra Kanu = Head of Igbos.

So all these was exactly what Anthony was saying?
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

He's actually saying rubbish and nonsense.
Any rat can say rubbish.

Can Nnamdi kanu or Wike or amaechi speak for South south people at large?
Definitely NO.

How you also agrees with him also baffles me.
Why do you think Yorubas cannot do without Ijaws oil?
Because it seems you agree with him. Even tho he is saying rubbish.

Nnamdi Kanu cannot speak for us because he is not even from that region.
Wike and Amaechi suppose to speak for the region because that is why they hold public office.

This man represented Yoruba people at the national conference.
He has also been a senator before, this is what a leader in your place said. It is irrelevant if you support his views or not, Yorubas have chosen him on several occasions to represent them at the national stage.

When the Yoruba elites loot oil money it is still the Yoruba masses celebrate them with talking drums. When your governors went to court in a bid to prevent the Niger Delta from getting a better deal none of you protested but the same Yoruba masses were there to protest that their leaders did not get 'juicy appointments' .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by privaldo: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Have you ever seen Yorubas divided along the state lines?
Didn't you notice that we do things collectively?

Let's assume Ekiti, Ogun and Osun can't survive without aid.
Ekiti and Ondo = Paddy.
Osun and Oyo = paddy
Lagos and Ogun = Paddy.

Hope you've seen that they'll all do it collectively?
the former was created from the latter.

the above was just an assumption and stereotype.
We ain't divided along state

Yes, I like the cooperation between SW states. If every region cooperated in such manner maybe things would have been better off.
I wish we can return to regionalism, some regions can't provide for the rest of the country while they keep on acting lazy or maybe breakup so that we can develop at our own pace. I know that only the SS and SW will develop faster than others if we do any of the above.

One love ❤️ man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Igbos = Biafra .
IPOB = Indegineous people [/b]of [b] biafra
Kanu = Head of Igbos.

The senator specifically mentioned Ijaw and not Igbo. So wonder why you smuggled Nnamdi Kanu's name into this discussion.

7 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by OfficialAPCNig: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Ondo State also has gas.(Untapped one)
And BTW if we notice our (SW) gas won't be enough.
we have our yoruba brothers controlling some states in Benin Republic.
We can tap from there. even Togo cheesy

The WEST are self sufficient.
"I asked, if you make derivation 25 percent, how does that save we Yorubas that have no oil? When my children will come and read in history that I was part of the people that said derivation should go to Ijaw people?".

Sen Anthony Adefuye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Conrod: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
privaldo:

Exactly, what they fear is what I don't understand. I believe time is coming when we would restructure and have full autonomy of our region, and its resources.
If you dont join to fight for it now, your kids will blame you tomorrow.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Dedetwo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

Use Google for a knowledge I experience 1st hand or use Google to remind the police man breaking doors of my family house and burning it down, because my uncle was fighting for Resource control undecided

Look pal, my support for Republic of Igbo land does not appear like a person who wants to settle with silly derivation percentile. I want total ownership of the resource in Igbo land period.

5 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by valirex: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog come and tell this your fellow what he will say

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

Nnamdi Kanu cannot speak for us because he is not even from that region.
Wike and Amaechi suppose to speak for the region because that is why they hold public office.

This man represented Yoruba people at the national conference.
He has also been a senator before, this is what a leader in your place said. It is irrelevant if you support his views or not, Yorubas have chosen him on several occasions to represent them at the national stage.

When the Yoruba elites loot oil money it is still the Yoruba masses celebrate them with talking drums. When your governors went to court in a bid to prevent the Niger Delta from getting a better deal none of you protested but the same Yoruba masses were there to protest that their leaders did not get 'juicy appointments' .

Lol, bro I understand your grievance, but your leaders ain't doing anything on it.

If they ain't comfortable with it, they know what to do to make Nigeria submit to them.

BTW hope you read the news on fp few weeks ago when chief of staff went to visit southern governors, hope you knew they celebrated birthday for him?

An average Yoruba doesn't believe in one Nigeria tho.
Just know that all regions are only looking for their own interests.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

The senator specifically mentioned Ijaw and not Igbo. So wonder why you smuggled Nnamdi Kanu's name into this discussion.

Lol...

You dey mind them..

Naso Dem dey misbehave up and down..

The senator was specific to his point.

4 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

"I asked, if you make derivation 25 percent, how does that save we Yorubas that have no oil? When my children will come and read in history that I was part of the people that said derivation should go to Ijaw people?".

Sen Anthony Adefuye

He's actually saying rubbish Abeq.
What about Ondo state oil?

nah palm oil?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Dedetwo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Ondo State also has gas.(Untapped one)
And BTW if we notice our (SW) gas won't be enough.
we have our yoruba brothers controlling some states in Benin Republic.
We can tap from there. even Togo cheesy

The WEST are self sufficient.

Anybody who says Ondo State has crude oil or even gas should be jailed. The crude oil community in Ondo State was old Bendal State community that Obasanjo and Nasir ceded to Ondo State during silly pretense of boundary adjustment. I ask what was the logical reason for boundary adjustment in a country such as Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

The guy I'm responding to is an Igbo man.
he understands what he's trying to do on me and what I returned back to him.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Dedetwo:

Anybody who says Ondo State has crude oil or even gas should be jailed. The crude oil community in Ondo State was old Bendal State community that Obasanjo and Nasir ceded to Ondo State during silly pretense of boundary adjustment. I ask what was the logical reason for boundary adjustment in a country such as Nigeria?
[/s]

Ayetoro community in Ondo state is an Ijaw town don't you know?

LMAO grin
some of you will just come online and split thrash.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

The guy I'm responding to is an Igbo man.
he understands what he's trying to do on me and what I returned back to him.

Lolzzzzz

I don't understand anything and I am not doing you anything please...

Hian.....Face the topic and stop shifting goal post.

4 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzz
I don't understand anything and I am not doing you anything please...

Hian.....Face the topic and stop shifting goal post.
We know how to handle ourselves, don't we? grin wink
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

All region, whether South West, South East, North Central, North East is against the South South on resource control. The PIB is yet to be passed for years, because it will give oil producing communities and state more money.
South east has always been in support of resources control oga

7 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, bro I understand your grievance, but your leaders ain't doing anything on it.

If they ain't comfortable with it, they know what to do to make Nigeria submit to them.

BTW hope you read the news on fp few weeks ago when chief of staff went to visit southern governors, hope you knew they celebrated birthday for him?

An average Yoruba doesn't believe in one Nigeria tho.
Just know that all regions are only looking for their own interests.

Thank you for your honesty, I wished politicians like Jonathan didn't try to correct the anomaly. If he had maintained the status quo we won't be having this discussion today. From Buhari we can see how a president who represents the interest of only his region helps Nigeria as a country.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

Thank you for your honesty, I wished politicians like Jonathan didn't try to correct the anomaly. If he had maintained the status quo we won't be having this discussion today. From Buhari we can see how a president who represents the interest of only his region helps Nigeria as a country.

Good, thank you for banking with us cool
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Good, thank you for banking with us cool

We are not banking with you, we never knew you as a bank.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

We are not banking with you, we never knew you as a bank.

Lols, Anyways all regions for herself.

Yorubas and Igbos supported Jonathan because of their interest, (even tho Jonathan later act on nothern interests)

then Yorubas turn around to support Nothern candidate because of her interests.

and Igbos Has also supported northern candidates in the past because of their interests.

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by SaintBishop: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Anago55:
. Graysons is not from the South south. Graysons is from Southwest. I know this from a good authority
Alright.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bolded showed again you are one of the expendables from Rivers State. OML 11, is the largest crude oil communities in Rivers State and some part of Abia State. OML 11 comprised Ogoni, Ikwerre land, Opu Obu (Opobo), Nkoro, Andoni, Obigbo and Owaza. Owaza is the largest crude oil producing community in OML 11 is seated in Abia State. The Chairperson of council of traditional rulers among the oil producing communities in OML 11 is from Etitioha Owaza, Abia State. Ijo has little or no Onshore crude oil field. The so-called Oloibiri has been capped and returned to the forest. Owaza oil fields started in 1958 two years after Oloibiri yet going stronger. Anybody who spewed the bolded crap in the above post has no seat in this discussion. Most of the Ogoni wells in OML 11 have run dry. Recently, Rivers State govt. has acquired the Ogoni oil fields in OML 11.
i commot cap for you

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Katlyst(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Lols, Anyways all regions for herself.

Yorubas and Igbos supported Jonathan because of their interest, (even tho Jonathan later act on nothern interests)

then Yorubas turn around to support Nothern candidate because of her interests.

and Igbos Has also supported northern candidates in the past because of their interests.

Now I understand why Tinubu sidelined his party's candidate, who had a slim chance against Buhari in the north in 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee / Why Channels Forum On Police Academy Was Postponed / Danjuma Donates N500m To Youth Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.