Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye (6618 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by tutudesz: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Didn't post that to convince you.. If you could be saved, you won't even ask the question because the answer is obvious. However, if you genuinely crave for better education on this issue, judiciously use Google! The facts are no secrets..
Use Google for a knowledge I experience 1st hand or use Google to remind the police man breaking doors of my family house and burning it down, because my uncle was fighting for Resource control undecided
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by privaldo: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

All region, whether South West, South East, North Central, North East is against the South South on resource control. The PIB is yet to be passed for years, because it will give oil producing communities and state more money.

Exactly, what they fear is what I don't understand. I believe time is coming when we would restructure and have full autonomy of our region, and its resources.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by SaintBishop: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Worworboy, Allen102, BlackSaints phijo ijawcitizen,
Graysons.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by WorWorBoy: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
SaintBishop:
Graysons.

I am not from Baysela stop mentioning me!
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

The Ijaw fought for 25% derivation, Other tribes in Niger Delta later joined and agreed for 12%. Name the East politican who walked out from a meeting headed by Niger Delta leaders

Ask that question to Oronto Douglas and Atedo Peterside .... una leaders present and well informed.

I don't argue blindly

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Where are you from?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by SaintBishop: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Lol, i get ur point!
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
mightyhazel:
Ijaws in the house? Anyone?

I am Ijaw, from Rivers state, to be precise.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
What this tells everyone is that Nigeria is a country only on paper. The sole purpose it serves is looting the resources of certain ethnic nations to benefit other ethnic nations that have no resources.

6 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by tutudesz: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ask that question to Oronto Douglas and Atedo Peterside .... una leaders present and well informed.

I don't argue blindly
Those names you mentioned were not part of the Niger Delta struggle for resource control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

Those names you mentioned were not part of the Niger Delta struggle for resource control.

This is more reason I said you are just an internet pikin , just running about without no journal to substantiate your claim.

You really need to be sound to be taken serious.

Maybe those in creeks are the negotiators. Mr you are funny...

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by tutudesz: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
privaldo:

Exactly, what they fear is what I don't understand. I believe time is coming when we would restructure and have full autonomy of our region, and its resources.
Every Region is friendly to Niger Delta Day time, but hate them at night. They hate hearing resource Control, because it will mean no more free monthly allocation again.
Take a look at their IGR and monthly allocation, that will tell you those that will support resource Control.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Rugaria: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

Use Google for a knowledge I experience 1st hand or use Google to remind the police man breaking doors of my family house and burning it down, because my uncle was fighting for Resource control undecided
Use Google because you are starved of knowledge..

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by LikeAking: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
mOST HIS CHILDREN SURVIVE ON OIL?

This kind man has along way to go.

Oil is the main reason Nigeria is bleeped.

We have failed to embrace industrialization n innovation cos of oil.

Serious Manufacturing. innovation n industrialization will pay Yorubas more than oil.

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Use Google because you are starved of knowledge..
Not only served. His correlation from beginning is too weak for a fact.
More like round-about gossip.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

On another person's resources....Lol

Well it is good you guys acknowledged you have no oil more reason same Obasanjo this man is denigrating was the person that carved oil community for Yorubas into Ondo state.

Greediness no start today..

Pls, stop saying what you don't know.

We've never had a problem with Ijaws in Ondo State and we would never have a problem with them.
Stop inciting ethnic bashing.

They're good people by the way.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by tutudesz: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This is more reason I said you are just an internet pikin , just running about without no journal to substantiate your claim.

You really need to be sound to be taken serious.

Maybe those in creeks are the negotiators. Mr you are funny...
Are those Niger Delta leaders that mention When did they start attending Niger Delta leaders meeting

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by privaldo: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
tutudesz:

Every Region is friendly to Niger Delta Day time, but hate them at night. They hate hearing resource Control, because it will mean no more free monthly allocation again.
Take a look at their IGR and monthly allocation, that will tell you those that will support resource Control.

They are scared most states if not all can't survive without the resources in the Niger Delta. I remember when a northern senator said they can kill everyone in the Niger Delta as far as, the oil remains.
We would get our freedom from them, I know it won't be long.

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
privaldo:

They are scared most states if not all can't survive without the resources in the Niger Delta. I remember when a northern senator said they can kill everyone in the Niger Delta as far as, the oil remains.
We would get our freedom from them, I know it won't be long.

Bros, I don't know of others regions.
But one thing I'm sure is the WEST can survive without Niger Delta.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, stop saying what you don't know.

We've never had a problem with Ijaws in Ondo State and we would never have a problem with them.
Stop inciting ethnic bashing.

They're good people by the way.

Lol

I said the same Obasanjo this man is Insulting made possible oil in Ondo state today and made Lagos port what it is.

It very unfortunate that he opens to be talking nonsense thinking he is Insulting Obasanjo not knowing he is been foolish.

I never said u guys are fighting over there ooo grin

6 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by OfficialAPCNig: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Bros, I don't know of others regions. But one thing I'm sure is the WEST can survive without Niger Delta.
Not when we shut down your gas supply from Imo State.
Be running your mouth

7 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

You owe no being from Niger delta or Atlantic delta any explanation..not even one.

Let's stick to the topic, Adefuye recent outburst is demeaning even to his own people.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Senator Adefuye thinks otherwise

6 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Be running your mouth
Lol, Ondo State also has gas.(Untapped one) And BTW if we notice our (SW) gas won't be enough. we have our yoruba brothers controlling some states in Benin Republic. We can tap from there. even Togo cheesy
The WEST are self sufficient.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Be running your mouth

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:

Senator Adefuye thinks otherwise

can you quote where he thinks otherwise?

Lol, have you forgotten the West is the most developed region when we were operating regional government?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Anago55: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
SaintBishop:
Graysons.

. Graysons is not from the South south. Graysons is from Southwest. I know this from a good authority

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You owe no being from Niger delta or Atlantic delta any explanation..not even one.

Let's stick to the topic, Adefuye recent outburst is demeaning even to his own people.
He's actually saying rubbish.

And BTW that's his problem with Afenifere.
Not Yorubas at large.

any rat can come up on the social media and start saying rubbish.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Ondo State also has gas.(Untapped one) And BTW if we notice our (SW) gas won't be enough. we have our yoruba brothers controlling some states in Benin Republic. We can tap from there. even Togo cheesy
The WEST are self sufficient.

Hausa fulanis migrating to Nigeria from Niger republic, Chad as far as Mali
Yorubas migrating from Benin republic, Togo...
Lol...
Who knows the next Nigeria might be from Chad..

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

can you quote where he thinks otherwise?

Lol, have you forgotten the West is the most developed region when we were operating regional government?

Did you read what he said? He clearly said Yoruba can't do without Ijaw oil. Read this thread again. It was all stated in black and white.

5 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Hausa fulanis migrating to Nigeria from Niger republic, Chad as far as Mali

Yorubas migrating from Benin republic, Togo...

Lol...

Who knows the next Nigeria might be from Chad..

Nope.
Hausas are indegines of Nigeria.
Fulani migrated from Chad, Niger and Mali.
Yorubas emigrated from South West to Benin republic, Ghana, Togo and Ivory Coast
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:
. He's actually saying rubbish.
And BTW that's his problem with Afenifere. Not Yorubas at large.
any rat can come up on the social media and start saying rubbish.
Until tomorrow when he says another one..grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha / North Sustained Nigeria Economically Before Oil Was Discovered - Ango Abdullahi / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.