Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. (4166 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
I wasn't rich when I married my wife. Now we are doing well. Find the right woman.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by CHoccolaTE: 2:27am On Dec 26, 2020
It's recommended for women to work but if your wife has a job you need to assist her with chores and because its not easy to balance work and running household. All you men looking for women that will financially support you should keep that in mind.

Many men still think housework and childcare is solely a woman's redponsibility.

Very stupid reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
It's recommended for women to work but if your wife has a job you need to assist her with chores and because its not easy to balance work and running household. All you men looking for women that will financially support you should keep that in mind.

Many men still think housework and childcare is solely a woman's redponsibility.

Very stupid reasoning.
Don't Get Me Wrong. I Didn't Say Men Shouldn't Help With Cores & Childcare. Infact, Many Men Av Been Helping With Cores & Childcare. All I'm Saying Is Total Idleness Or Laziness 4rm Some Ladies. Many Ladies Don't Like Empowering Demselves Or Do Anything To Earn Money. Many Of Dem Just Rely Solely On Their Husbands 4 Everything. Just Imagine, Sitting Down At Home 247 Doing Nothing. It's Bad. Even If It's Purewater Or Mineral, U Should Be Able To Sell To Earn Something. I Know Some Full Housewives Who Are Tailors. As A Woman, It's Not Everything U Must Ask 4rm Ur Man. U Want To Buy Pant, U Will Ask Him. U Want To Buy Bra, U Will Ask Him. U Want Buy Slippers, U Will Ask Him. No.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by calcal: 4:59am On Dec 26, 2020
marriage is something one cannot predict, over calculation might lead to error so stay cool and get one

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by duduade: 5:48am On Dec 26, 2020
JayReeMai:
I don’t understand how people get married when they can barely feed 1 mouth. I guess it has to do with the popular saying “misery loves company”

Loool

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Collegelove: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

I doubt this one would try such. My uncle married her when he was 47 years old and she was just 19 then. I'm even older than her but do respect and greet her whenever I see her cos she's my uncle's wife.

The thing is she's so scared of him. She won't even have the courage to cheat, and besides he takes good care of her. Just that she doesn't go out.
Your uncle is a guy man. smiley
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by CHoccolaTE: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
Don't Get Me Wrong. I Didn't Say Men Shouldn't Help With Cores & Childcare. Infact, Many Men Av Been Helping With Cores & Childcare. All I'm Saying Is Total Idleness Or Laziness 4rm Some Ladies. Many Ladies Don't Like Empowering Demselves Or Do Anything To Earn Money. Many Of Dem Just Rely Solely On Their Husbands 4 Everything. Just Imagine, Sitting Down At Home 247 Doing Nothing. It's Bad. Even If It's Purewater Or Mineral, U Should Be Able To Sell To Earn Something. I Know Some Full Housewives Who Are Tailors. As A Woman, It's Not Everything U Must Ask 4rm Ur Man. U Want To Buy Pant, U Will Ask Him. U Want To Buy Bra, U Will Ask Him. U Want Buy Slippers, U Will Ask Him. No.

My own observation is very different
In many homes women are even the ones supporting their jobless husbands or lazy husbands. This is something I have seen with my own eyes, not hearsay.
I don't know why men think women completely depend on them. In almost every single market in Nigeria you see women everywhere selling wares and making money to care for the family, hawkers of foodstuff and agbo and other items in Nigeria are usually women, in banks, corporate offices and shops, boutiques, restaurants, hairdressing salons, tailors, makeup artists and many other blue collar jobs you find millions of women there.

Where on earth do you people live that you still think women are sitting at home waiting for men to provide when in every nook and cranny of Nigeria you can find women working?

After they close from work they have to rush home to cook for everybody and take care of kids while their husbands stretch and relax in front of tv.

This topic is so redundant anand unnecessary.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

My own observation is very different
In many homes women are even the ones supporting their jobless husbands or lazy husbands. This is something I have seen with my own eyes, not hearsay.
I don't know why men think women completely depend on them. In almost every single market in Nigeria you see women everywhere selling wares and making money to care for the family, hawkers of foodstuff and agbo and other items in Nigeria are usually women, in banks, corporate offices and shops, boutiques, restaurants, hairdressing salons, tailors, makeup artists and many other blue collar jobs you find millions of women there.

Where on earth do you people live that you still think women are sitting at home waiting for men to provide when in every book and cranny of Nigeria you can find women working?

After they close from work they have to rush home to cook for everybody and take care of kids while their husbands stretch and relax in front of tv.

This topic is so redundant anand unnecessary.
Barrister ChoccolaTe, Even Though Ur Points Are Valid, D Number Of Women Dat Can Do Those Things U Mentioned Are Very Few & Very Rare To Find. Dis Is Not To Say Dat Dey Don't Exist, Dey Do. I Av Great Respect 4 Such Women But Dey Are Very Few & Rare To Find.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by CHoccolaTE: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
Barriter ChoccolaTe, Even Though Ur Points Are Valid, D Number Of Women Dat Can Do Those Things U Mentioned Are Very Few & Very Rare To Find. Dis Is Not To Say Dat Dey Don't Exist, Dey Do. I Av Great Respect 4 Such Women But Dey Are Very Few & Rare To Find.

@bold

Now you are not being honest with yourself.
Working women are rare to find?
Few?
Bye, enjoy your delusion.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@bold

Now you are not being honest with yourself.
Working women are rare to find?
Few?
Bye, enjoy your delusion.
U Got Me Wrong. I Didn't Say Working Women Are Rare Or Few. I'm Talking Relating To Marriage Or In A Relationship.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by hakym619(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
No, am not a law student.

Oops !!
It'd have suited you so much. I see you're a female activist
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by 400billionman: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

I doubt this one would try such. My uncle married her when he was 47 years old and she was just 19 then. I'm even older than her but do respect and greet her whenever I see her cos she's my uncle's wife.

The thing is she's so scared of him. She won't even have the courage to cheat, and besides he takes good care of her. Just that she doesn't go out.

Does he take her to church and other outings like sightseeing ?
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nazgul: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2020
400billionman:

Does he take her to church and other outings like sightseeing ?
Church yes, together. For sightseeing, he's so busy for that. He doesn't have time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Age Is Beautiful (photo) / Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) / 9 People Share Their Worst Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.