Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas (74890 Views)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. / How Muslims Insulted Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Intolerant religion... The player didn't carry Bible, attend church service, or eat holy communion o!

All nigga did was play dress up with his family, yet they have gone mad again. Smh.

I have seen Christians in Qatar, Saudi, Jordan, etc, dressed up in complete Islamic attires, even visiting worship centers. Never saw fellow Christians making a single fuss.

Set of backward people!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by walesho(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Any religion or religious group that condemns

another is already condemned.

The Bible said so

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by VULCAN(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is only news for the blind, deaf and dumb Christians.

Regardless of what the deceitful ones claim is a Religion of Peace - you only need to read how Mohammed spread his religion by murder and mayhem to realise the real truth.

I mean the chap slaughtered all the men in some cities and shared their wives round his fighters.

You can see how Buhari supports Boko Haram and Herdsmen.

The Only Peace is found in Christ.

He who sacrificed himself for the benefit of others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Karleb(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
They should shove their respect up their ass!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad
that's why i dont celebrate it,only new year for me

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by goodheart02(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad

That's why your name is gotvee, because u keep going like a tv

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by friday2011(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Salah is sufi/ikwan muslimoon na.. This is expected
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by jumper524(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Change the heading to Boko Haram react. Those people slamming Sallah are nothing but enemies of Islam.
Rubbish ingredients.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

We know... But, we are enjoying the holiday. You can dress up and go to work! No one cares. grin

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
This people have their believe rooted in hatred.......very lucky to have never been born a Muslim,I would have been a potential terrorists by now
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by goodheart02(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin

Senseless hypocritical 9ja Christians, especially the OSU pigs who doesn't know the difference between a christain and a Jew will start spewing trash now...

HOW MANY OF THEM CELEBRATE EID WITH MUSLIMS?

Why do Igbos give u nightmares and make u show your stupidity. Must u always be tribalistic??

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
This guy no be Muslim

Simple

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Lordkratus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
sylve11:
Religion is like penis. It's fine to have one. It's fine to proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and waving it around, and please don't try to shove it down other people's throats. embarassed cool
wisest words of 2020. You deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by lamentor78(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mo Salah has a good heart and you can't take it away from him, I hope the fanatics won't harm him one day.....His own Mohammed is a Chris-lam one
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by MightySparrow: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
The enemies of Christ: Satan, Satan's children.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by specialmati(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
you are a confirmed otele which Jesus told you not to celebrate his birth.always claiming nonsense what did you even know about Jesus Christ self.today na better party for heaven self.stop claiming to know thing you dont know anything about and condemning people because of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by figure007(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
I am a Christian and I won't critisize you or go against your comment but do me a favour to read our Bible more to understand what UNPARDONABLE SIN means my dear,Unpardonable sin is just one sin which is against what you just said ... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
farouk2much:
salah is a monster. I hate him

You should... His goals and playing skills will ensure your club doesn't touch that EPL title or even finish top 4! grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nwaide01: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
In which chapter or verse did Christ told you to celebrate his death that is how you people will be misquoting the Bible and be deceiving people up and down

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by MeekySmudger(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by friday2011(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Angelfrost:
Intolerant religion... The player didn't carry Bible, attend church service, or eat holy communion o!

All nigga did was play dress up with his family, yet they have gone mad again. Smh.

I have seen Christians in Qatar, Saudi, Jordan, etc, dressed up in complete Islamic attires, even visiting worship centers. Never saw fellow Christians making a single fuss.

Set of backward people!!!

Very on point...

They are just too backward in their thinking...

I wont be surprised if mo sallah refuses to travel to Egypt in the next 1-3yrs...he knows what his people are capable of doing, its haram to celebrate Christmas, but the host community paying him are mostly Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by femi4: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:
They should go and die!

MO Salah, I wish you injury free in your football career. You shall succeed more than your mates.

God bless you.

Christ is the Reason for the Season.
That religion is too aggressive. They ll soon come for Ahmed Musa

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
The date we choose to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour is inconsequential. What really matters our mind, motive and how we celebrate it. Please let's stop this unnecessary yearly argument. There is no day out of 365 days including Saturdays and Sundays that pagans don't worship idols. Should we then stop going to church on both days?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Greystone: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
sylve11:
Religion is like penis. It's fine to have one. It's fine to proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and waving it around, and please don't try to shove it down other people's throats. embarassed cool

grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by mozona(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
am so happy am a christian.

i can tell you that if any xtian footballer choose to celebrate with muslims
am dead sure fellow xtians will not call for his head.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by IkpuMmadu: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
obembet:
1. This is no peace in Islam.

2. No freedom in Islam .. (Islam is a religion of prisoners)

3. No love in Islam.

If you want judge me or disagree with my point... Use Southern Kaduna as your case study.
lol
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Rexnegro(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sensitivity:
People get problem ooooo Live your life as you want. Let God be the JUDGE.
#gbam and simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.