Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas (74903 Views)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. / How Muslims Insulted Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by showafrica(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
obembet:
1. This is no peace in Islam.

2. No freedom in Islam .. (Islam is a religion of prisoners)

3. No love in Islam.

If you want judge me or disagree with my point... Use Southern Kaduna as your case study.

Make those Jihad people no assassinate am one day, the kind of people we share country with.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by MorningStar233: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin

Senseless hypocritical 9ja Christians, especially the OSU pigs who doesn't know the difference between a christain and a Jew will start spewing trash now...

HOW MANY OF THEM CELEBRATE EID WITH MUSLIMS?

You Idiot, it is your type that has put Nigeria in the mess it is now
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Chijeep(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:
They should go and die!

MO Salah, I wish you injury free in your football career. You shall succeed more than your mates.

God bless you.

Christ is the Reason for the Season.
Why won't he celebrate it again?
The ones he celebrated previously brought him good luck and many fortunes.
so he'll continue to celebrate it even With Easters.
like you said before, let them go and die
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Islam religion of fuckkk

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Religion of PEACE

I hate anything ISLAM with every fiber in my body

They're always tolerant

Always ready to spill blood

Very volatile breed

Can you imagine the trash shocked
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Emperor4tune(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
I dont take Ishmael decendant serious,they are confuse people
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
daleehat:

Sharraaappp.... can you emulate him by celebrating Sallah as a Christian ? or would you have appreciated seeing a Christian celebrating Sallah ?? bloody hypocritical bigot
what is wrong in celebrating salah...most times as a christain i kill chickens..bible says rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn..we are totally different from u guys o...and we dont kill just to impose our ideology on a person..its a message of life..and not death .we preach luv...not hate...christ came for the sinners..rather than kill sinners we try to draw them close and see if we can pass d mssge tru evangelims..christ nerver killed..rather he created and gave life..he nerver killed an animal he came so as to give life..mohammed was a worrior..he killed what he couldnt create..this should send a message

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Franking: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is religion not personal? Isn't it up to God to treat my f^ck up? What a sensitive religion!
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
So oyiinbo muslims still dey do haram..this meanw its a general problem..y trying to paint something white when its black...its in all thier DNA..in 2018/ 2019 when he first celebrated christ he wan the ucl...premier league epl best player his salary was drasticall increased so tell me y he wouldnt celebrate another one.the moral lesson here is to keep doing whatever works for you even if wailers want to commit suicide on ur matter
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by mastermaestro(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
obembet:
1. This is no peace in Islam.

2. No freedom in Islam .. (Islam is a religion of prisoners)

3. No love in Islam.

If you want judge me or disagree with my point... Use Southern Kaduna as your case study.

Southern Kaduna will be free in JESUS' name!
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Anaerobi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Confused people.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by OfficialAPCNig: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Paperworka:
Because he became a better person in a Christian Nation, This is the reason why Nigeria has to be divided and some people are here begging for unity
Nobody begs for unity here more than our Yoruba Moslems brothers
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by ofiko123(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anybody can celebrate the holiday/holidays they feel like celebrating...
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Beey(f): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad
My old grandma was born at a time when Africans didn’t know the importance of dates & records. She doesn’t know her exact date of birth. That doesn’t stop us from picking a time each year to celebrate her & make sure she understands how much she means to our family.It’s the same thing in our Christian Faith. There would not have been the death of Christ without His birth . When we celebrate Christmas, we are not saying that He was born on the 25th, we’ve just picked a day to celebrate the fact that God was so gracious that He gave us His son. Whether He was born on the 25th or not, the date is irrelevant. We just celebrate His birth.It don’t mean we’ve turned pagans grin. I don’t know your source of information that those of us that celebrate Christmas will end up in fire. People need to stop trying to wear God’s shoes. They are too big for any human to fit into. That’s your man made teaching. I didn’t see it in the Bible.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by raphy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Some ppl are just dumb. Just imagine I saw the pics since I click like I didn't knw enemies of progress de around.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by antibullshit: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Errrm, I know a lot of hypocrites will be on this thread showcasing their hate for the religion instead of those individual Muslims attacking Salah.

Below is where you fellow Biafrans are condemning BBC Igbo Facebook page for wishing Igbo Muslims Happy Eid.

Crazy and intolerant people are in both religion so stop making it seems like it’s a Muslim thing.
There is definitely more intolerance in islam today than in any other religion. Thats not just an opinion. Its a FACT!
Stop being apologists for islamic extremists! Theres an aspect of christmas that has almost nothing to do with religion which is mostly aimed at children (santa claus for example) that anyone can identify with. Its really not that deep!
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by OfficialAPCNig: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad
But you Moslems celebrate Maulud

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by robosky02(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eryyy92:
E pain dem

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
All I know is that sala is behaving like a real niggarrr
The world can go fuckkk itself

You dey crase? Which world are you talking about? You go say the terrorists Muslims can go and Bleep themselves
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Emperor4tune(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
additional foolishness is when you dont no a particular thing but you keep analysing it as a village proffesor..25 is just a memorial setting,times & season are aproximated due to historic event around his birth & is good 2 celebrate

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by NAETTE: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
HBD to Jesus

Christmas is irresistible. Many Muslims in Abuja are celebrating Christmas with their Christian friends.

Abi una no see the Muslim women collecting rice and yam from Dunamis pastor.

I have always loved Mohammed salah, so merry Christmas to him and his.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by foreshore(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by emmy512: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
ChrisLegacy007:
don't get it twisted, he is celebratin' xmas as a holiday n' not in it's true essence..
Those people don't care about the difference
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by slivertongue: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

Hold it there. Christ mass is a call for sober reflection on the gift if a saviour. Alot of the things around u don't have Christian origin. This day is symbolic. Christ must be born in ur heart if u must make heaven. Some of u come with d cliche, Christ didn't celebrate his birthday! and didn't tell us to celebrate it. He didn't use phone and did he ask u to use it?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
chc of latter day saint or jehova witness.nor be una dey go chc every sat..how did u know that sat is d sabatt day..saturday was dedicated to a god called saturn

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Crayfish09: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
No matter what you think you are, you shouldn't claim to be something if you are not ready to as that thing commands. Islam says "don't celebrate with the KUFFARS a.k.a KAFFIRS, why go against it?
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by lekankolade(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
coolsegun2002:
M’Salah should be careful oooo....one of them can decide to take it upon himself to go and behead the guy now....

One of who ?, must you be this stupid?, his life, his choice ... I’m a Muslim and I’m here celebrating with my Christian friends, don’t take all Muslim to be an extremist.... Christians too have extremist.., nobody can fight for God... e go shock some people when God deny sending them to fight for Him

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by BigBrother9ja: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
MorningStar233:

You Idiot, it is your type that has put Nigeria in the mess it is now
Orie ti buru
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
NAETTE:
HBD to Jesus

Christmas is irresistible. Many Muslims in Abuja are celebrating Christmas with their Christian friends.

Abi una no see the Muslim women collecting rice and yam from Dunamis pastor.

I have always loved Mohammed salah, so merry Christmas to him and his.
them nerver see hunger when they see hunger that buhari is preparing for them by 2023...them go come follow us chop chicken..one muslim guy give me food during last salah as i was eating i dey observe the guy and d environment before some group go come out begin they chase me shouting haram..i rushed the food and quickly ran out of the area clean mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by BigBrother9ja: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
goodheart02:

Why do Igbos give u nightmares and make u show your stupidity. Must u always be tribalistic??
Because it gives me pleasure to always put them in their place for always being stupîd and tribalistic.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
lekankolade:

One of who ?, must you be this stupid?, his life, his choice ... I’m a Muslim and I’m here celebrating with my Christian friends, don’t take all Muslim to be an extremist.... Christians too have extremist.., nobody can fight for God... e go shock some people when God deny sending them to fight for Him
see haram..u are a muslim u dey drink beer and origin or u dont know that beer hero and legend are haram..na only squodrum escape haram
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Pymetrics: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Now that Salah has joined the kuffar in celebrating Christmas, can we now admit that All Muslims are not terrorists and terrorists are not Muslim?
Double standard people oya answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.