Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas (74904 Views)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. / How Muslims Insulted Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by femi4: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad
Where is it written that when you celebrate Christmas , you will end up in hell.

Oh coming from gotv....I m not surprised. The mischievous one

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by 3verblazing(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad
shut the Bleep up ... we the Christians decided 25th is wen we want our lord and servior's birth to be celebrated ... just like ur names were given to u by ur parents...and that a criminal bears thesame name as u ..shouldn't mean anything

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

I have heard many preachers who centers on debates and arguments on unimportant controversial topics. What they gain from that is what I can't fathom. The same energy could be channelled into spreading the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Go5DY(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Islam is a tradition why Christianity is a religion, I'm just a small boy what do I know. grin
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by blackinitiative: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don't get why Religion should be such a big problem among us. I don't know of any special benefit that comes with being a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or even Atheist. I will never criticize someone because of his/her faith or race. It is definitely not my fault if I am born a Christian or Muslim. The most important thing across all Religions is to do good, no religion supports Killing, Stealing or Cheating,So why should we have problems with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Ghostrye: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
sylve11:
Religion is like penis. It's fine to have one. It's fine to proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and waving it around, and please don't try to shove it down other people's throats. embarassed cool
Mere flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you mate. Oil dey your head

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by mvem(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
This guy no be Muslim

Simple
and who are you to tell him what he is or not...what you said remains your opinion and probably some others

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Shattuck(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin

Senseless hypocritical 9ja Christians, especially the OSU pigs who doesn't know the difference between a christain and a Jew will start spewing trash now...

HOW MANY OF THEM CELEBRATE EID WITH MUSLIMS?
true even though I'm a Christian I kinda agree with our Muslim brothers on this one, he shouldn't celebrate Xmas but I believe you can wish your xtian friends a merry Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Oju4190: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Igbos stop been an hypocrites.....Ur potopoto leader, Nnandi kanu say any Igbo man worshipping in a church pastor by a Yoruba pastor is a fool and a bastard and he is not worthy of living.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
mvem:
and who are you to tell him what he is or not...what you said remains your opinion and probably some others
E shock you abi
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by mrkings84(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

Tell me your denomination, then I might take you serious

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Kingrefreshed: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by faste: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
frowland:

smiley , hmmm! Do people force their penis down other people's throats?
Hmn!...That is peversion.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by foleskay(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
kenzysmith:
My Advise to mo salah retire from football now cause one of them might go kill in on the field of play with a sniper. the religion you serve some people worship it aggressively
Nothing go happn. He did same last year. All they can do is rants rants and rants.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
asobo:
First pix below was Mo Salah's picture with his family in 2019. He was insulted back then in 2019 by Muslims the same way they are doing now and he now decided to hit them hard this time around in 2020 second pix below. Love you at Mo #YNWA

Lol

Mo is a massive troll.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by voltront: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Fool
3verblazing:
shut the Bleep up ... we the Christians decided 25th is wen we want our lord and servior's birth to be celebrated ... just like ur names were given to u by ur parents...and that a criminal bears thesame name as u ..shouldn't mean anything
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by JeogahII(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mo Salah just earned my respect
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Sijo01(f): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dude sure knows how to pepper them grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by placeofallure(f): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

Hmmmn Won ti de! Awon professor, Awon Encyclopedia!. No be by force to celebrate Christmas if you no wan celebrate Biko.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by chi4ik(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:
They should go and die!

MO Salah, I wish you injury free in your football career. You shall succeed more than your mates.

God bless you.

Christ is the Reason for the Season.
Amen
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Samade7: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Any one that practice such religion is a potential terrorist

U don't know anything, not potential terrorist na potential bomb carrier.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
when was jesus born and when did he die...when was he baptised..pls tell us..oversabi...that date was piked .....all christains decided on that...the salah they are celebrating did anyone alive today see Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cooladex:
Religion of peace indeed
of piss
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by benzion72(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is not against Islam to be employed by kafirs and collect their money

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by blackinitiative: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Kingrefreshed post=97418801]

Oh my Goodness! You can even see their hatred physically! God forbid! Almost all Muslims have a Terrorist blood flowing freely in their Islamic veins.

Religion of Piss indeed[/quote

No aspect of biology talks about crime or terrorism been biological. U need to understand that terrorism persist because it is of benefits to certain elements of the society. All of terrorist strongholds are Muslim communities or Muslim countries.
U will agree with me that most Victims of Insurgency in Nigeria are Muslims.
It Terrorism was indeed biological it would definitely not be only by certain Muslim groups but across all religions.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is It Because Jesus Christ Is Alive While Hadith Narrated How Muhammad Was Poisoned, Died A Shameful And Disgraceful Death In Which Slaves Of allah Are Woefully Ashamed Of Because We Christians Are Celebrating A Living King, The Messiah, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth That's Alive Till Today.. Mo'Salah, Enjoy Your Holiday, This Is A Season Of Joy And Happiness
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Hillcol: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shattuck:
true even though I'm a Christian I kinda agree with our Muslim brothers on this one, he shouldn't celebrate Xmas but I believe you can wish your xtian friends a merry Xmas.
u have not seen money..if u see moni...as a christain huzzling in a muslim land..u will buy the biggest ram on salah day..keep mute if u have nothing to say..see as peoverty and religious idiocracy done format some people head

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by foleskay(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
farouk2much:
salah is a monster. I hate him
He's a monster cos he wish christians merry Christmas?? You're a beast ogbeni for this statement

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by osazsky(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Y would a muslim be working in a chriatain country and be collecting billions from his boss who is also a Christian..is this not haram..mohammed didnt explain these things well to us o..i will really need to study that quoran if there is patiality

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by foleskay(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
daleehat:

Sharraaappp.... can you emulate him by celebrating Sallah as a Christian ? or would you have appreciated seeing a Christian celebrating Sallah ?? bloody hypocritical bigot
There re millions of christians that do eat sallah meat in d southwest same as Muslims that wish Christians merry Christmas. Don't be naive. The yorubas practice the most liberal form of religion in this world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.