Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301893 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2021
Please has anyone used covid result from O2 medical this week....any issue at the point of entry?
Their result came this morning and the email that sent it is o2diagnosticslab@gmail.com.
I was told results sent with Gmail account are being rejected.

What do I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2021
@hosey do I need to write a cover letter for reconsideration of the visa and defend those point raised by the consular, or I should wait till they call me for the interview if am to re-aply.

hosey:

From your response, I don't think you will win AR. It might be tension that allowed you to say those answer. Mind you it is recorded so don't argue.

Reapply again and this time around know your course modules as this will differentiate your school from other university. Then explain the course modules that attracted you to do the course in that university and not another university that will uplift you for personal development and career in Nigeria and how your current workplace or another job you plan to work for in Nigeria will make you employable. Elucidate it. Don't just list it as it will appear generic.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Good morning ma
Please what email address sent you the covid result?
Did they ask for the soft copy of the covid result?
I am worried about the Gmail
o2diagnosticslab@gmail.com

cutieb:
Finally landed on the soil of England

Did Covid test at 02 medical diagnoses, Amuwo branch.
The flight was BA yesterday's 9th February and got her4.50 am today. It was a long and tiring queue at the border..
Questions asked:
Passports requested
Who is the student? Hubby
Do you have your CAS: yes, soft copy and showed them from my hubby's email
Covid test result and locators form and that was it...
They drilled several Nigerian, some with study visa

But I give God all the glory.

On our passenger locator form, we filled in my bro in-laws address in Essex and states that we would leave to 7 days after the 10 days quarantine.

The final destination is Scotland

I wish everyone the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dalemo: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Ok.....Thanks boss. I really appreciated your efforts sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shallypop(f): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2021
justwise:

I’m not sure if they have one, you can get that done outside the embassy.

I suggest you renew the passport else very soon your kid will be travelling with two passports.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shallypop(f): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Oggg:

If u live in Abuja, they have these certified translators close to the Min of Foreign Affairs or u call up the embassies and ask, alternatively you can use any translator in your city as long as you can confirm they are certified, that’s all. I have submitted translated documents to embassies at different times, I dnt think I went through too much hassle.
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shallypop(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Cyberknight:

Contact either the Portuguese or the Brazilian embassies and ask if they've got a translator they can recommend to you.
If not, you have to go online and search for someone based outside the country who will charge you significantly higher, in the range of 40 - 50 euro per page.
ok noted. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2021
I am so sorry about this,but with this even if u reapply u will still be called for interview. So be prepared or go for superiority. It is well, don't bite urself too hard over this, accept the things you can't change. You can't change wat you have said but you be better next time.Sending light and love Ur way.
demmysoft:
I was denied entry visa today, kindly advise on what to do please, in fact, totally confused.

I don't know why the consular stated things that is totally different from what I said, may be the consular didn't pick my pronunciation.

Should I go for administrative review or should re-apply asap. Thanks

find below reason for Reasons for Decision
Your application has been refused for the following reason(s):
You were interviewed by this office on 04/02/2021. You confirmed that you wished to study a MSc Cybersecurity at the Teesside University. You stated that you chose this university as it was affordable and because your line manager recommended it, you stated ‘that he is an
alumni there’ and that ‘It’s academic curriculum, module and teaching are in line with my career goal’.

You also stated that ‘They have a very well-resourced IT lab’. These answers are generic and could be applied to many UK Universities. You stated that currently work in IT and your job title is a ‘network analyst’ and you wish to become a ‘cyber security architect’ after completion of the MSc Cybersecurity course,therefore it is not unreasonable to expect you to have some knowledge in IT security. You were asked ‘Could you tell me what a Denial of Service DOS attack is’ you replied ‘When you try to access a service and you are denied access because you are not an authorised
user’, then when asked how you protect against this kind of attack you stated ‘Installing a very strong fire wall. With a very strong passport’. You were also asked ‘In IT security terms, what is Phishing?’ you replied ‘When you are true person sending the mail’. Your answers do
not correctly describe what a Denial of Service DOS attack is or what Phishing is, it is expected that someone who is about to embark on MSc in Cybersecurity would be able to provide answers to basic questions on cybersecurity.

Given your answers regarding why you choose this course, the knowledge of IT security youhave demonstrated and your amount of money it will cost you to gain a further qualification, I
am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of S.T 5.1 and that you are a genuine student.

AR version 3.0 June 2018 Next steps Apply for an administrative review. You may only apply for an administrative review if you think there has been a case working error.

Information on how to apply for an administrative review, the process and the fee payable are available online at: http://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrativereview. The administrative review application form is available online at: visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/produc /administrative-review

Immigration Health Charge If you have paid the Immigration Health Charge it will be refunded:
 if you do not apply for administrative review within 6 weeks from the date you received the refusal decision
 if you apply for administrative review and your administrative review is unsuccessful within 6 weeks of your administrative review being

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mimi17(f): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2021
I did with neco and my admission came yesterday night

Please who applied to Huddersfield without ielts. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Funkaish: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2021
demmysoft:
Priority

My brother, if money dey... you just have to reapply and use the superiority visa., and answer your interview questions in other informations.. Buh if money no dey, then admistrative review, also is it for January intake, have they started lectures?
Also if you fast this time around fast o. I mean prayer and fasting...i wish you success..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2021
Judzygal:
Good morning ma
Please what email address sent you the covid result?
Did they ask for the soft copy of the covid result?
I am worried about the Gmail
o2diagnosticslab@gmail.com

My result was sent to me via WhatsApp in a pdf format. I downloaded the document and printed it which was what I presented
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Send an email with the following details to kyc_ng@paga.com
1. Your full name
2.phone no
3.bvn
4.home address
5.sex
And attach the following :
1. Passport photograph
2. Utility bill
3. Government issued ID (do not send international passport....paga is having challenges verifying that)
Inform them in the email that you want to be upgraded to kyc3....I sent mine this morning and I was upgraded from level 1 to 3 within an hour of sending the email
Ibm08:
How can i upgrade paga to kyc 3 cuz am still on kyc 2 n my status of the paga app is on 95%.

Because, i need to pay for my ihs n others

Advise please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2021
justwise:

Do you think they made up those answers attributed to you? If that is your argument then go for AR , your interview is recorded so they will play it back as an evidence

Bro i need your contact please.. I need to speak with you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Orofun1:
Send an email with the following details to kyc_ng@paga.com
1. Your full name
2.phone no
3.bvn
4.home address
5.sex
And attach the following :
1. Passport photograph
2. Utility bill
3. Government issued ID (do not send international passport....paga is having challenges verifying that)
Inform them in the email that you want to be upgraded to kyc3....I sent mine this morning and I was upgraded from level 1 to 3 within an hour of sending the email

Thanks bro

When are you planning to pay for your ihs n Visa fee.

I guess you're Also using paga, do i need to requested for paga verve card cuz, i don't really understand that part
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chrisj2(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kcivskod:

Sorry for that
Were u scheduled for an interview
When was the interview and when did you do biometrics?

Sorry! But you got the denial of service wrong? It was an easy question even for non IT people. Strong firewall, yes but they wanted more...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ibm08:

Bro i need your contact please.. I need to speak with you

You can do that here, i don't share my contact details online with people i don't know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chrisj2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
demmysoft:
@hosey do I need to write a cover letter for reconsideration of the visa and defend those point raised by the consular, or I should wait till they call me for the interview if am to re-aply.

True! You need to prepare very well... The answer to Phishing Have you never heard of it? They certainly FISHED you! Pity!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Promzy12: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good day everyone, please is there anyone studying IT Business Analysts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Funkaish: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
chrisj2:

True! You need to prepare very well... The answer to Phishing Have you never heard of it? They certainly FISHED you! Pity!
I think he should do everything he can... Write cover letter.. If the wait is too long, then reapply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Luccilucci: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hi Everyone, updated here when I got my visa... thanks to all
I have a little problem, during my application 2 weeks back when I tried paying for my IHS the system generated 0.00 and then sent me a reference nos as usual.. betting it was an error on their side cos i noticed their system was a bit down and it kept sending error messages....before and after my biometrics asked around and people said they would send me a payment link to pay before any decision would be made on my visa... even made some calls concerning that... now I’m yet to get any link to pay if though I have gotten my visa... really hoping I don’t get into any kind of problem... even the agents I contacted kept saying I should keep checking my mail as they would send me a link anytime to pay... pls has anyone had or seen a similar situation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello everyone..
My school is in Chester....can I quarantine in Coventry?
I already paid for accommodation (1 bed flat for family of 3)... But we can move in yet cos they are doing background check for about 2 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chanils(f): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good day,

Has anyone paid IHS fee today or yesterday.?

I have been trying to pay ihs surcharge fee since yesterday, it keeps saying technical error. I dont know what the problem is.

My paga account is on level 3
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
oppsonn:

Please is the extra 4months added to all 2years programs?

Yes because the visa expiry date always includes plus 4 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
demmysoft:
Thank you.

@justwise, if they can play or review the recording, very sure of what I said. Haba, how would I say phishing is ‘When you are true person sending the mail’. I said phishing is when someone is using another person identity as if he is the actual person sending the mail, gave him an example of like somebody is using someone email to get information from another person as if he is the true owner, sending the mail to gather information.
He asked me DOS attach, I said denial of services is when the authorized user was denied access to computer resources, and the computer resources may be software or hardware like printer, network bla bla. . . . Although didn't get this 100%.

@ Lagosismyhome, by the way, I understand your point, is it possible to re-apply immediately, I read that CAS can only be used once, Also, is it possible to re-apply and at the same time apply for AR

Yes you cannot reuse that CAS and need to work with the school to get a new one. They might be hesitant if they think your interview went badly .... Did you have a pre CAS interview with the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Yes because the visa expiry date always includes plus 4 months

Wow.. that is like 600k plus.... God dey Sha..�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sulee23(f): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=Luccilucci post=98962997]Hi Everyone, updated here when I got my visa... thanks to all
I have a little problem, during my application 2 weeks back when I tried paying for my IHS the system generated 0.00 and then sent me a reference nos as usual.. betting it was an error on their side cos i noticed their system was a bit down and it kept sending error messages....before and after my biometrics asked around and people said they would send me a payment link to pay before any decision would be made on my visa... even made some calls concerning that... now I’m yet to get any link to pay if though I have gotten my visa... really hoping I don’t get into any kind of problem.

A friend was in this shoes, he was sent a link to pay for his ihs lastweek. Hopefully you will get a mail too, keep the money aside. It's not the first time I am hearing this error.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jerido: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!

Glory to God Almighty.

Application Submission:
Priority @ Ikeja.

Main Applicant: 26th of Jan.
Dependant: 26th of Jan.

Biometric:
Main Applicant: 1st of Feb.
Dependant: 1st of Feb.

Decision/ Collection Mail: 9th of Feb. (For Main Applicant and Dependant.)

Refusal History:
Main Applicant: 2
2 US student Visa.

Dependant: 7
4 US Student Visa
2 Canada Student Visa.
1 Canada Visitor Visa

Thank you all for your Support and Contribution.
I'm grateful

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Promzy12: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please guys one of my requirement is a recommendation letter, please how can i get? I do not work in a corporate organization am just a business Guy please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DiamondOkpi(f): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good evening house. Please can anyone tell me if there are jobs in Sheffield City. I'm planning on attending Sheffield Hallam university, want to come with my husband and kid. Hoping I'll see part time work while he's free to work full time. Please Is Sheffield conducive to such a plan. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please is the lasu academic profile generated on online portal the same as the transcript? I want to save money. Pls help smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
DiamondOkpi:
Good evening house. Please can anyone tell me if there are jobs in Sheffield City. I'm planning on attending Sheffield Hallam university, want to come with my husband and kid. Hoping I'll see part time work while he's free to work full time. Please Is Sheffield conducive to such a plan. Thank you.

@ aprokodaughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.