Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313429 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FieryJoe: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Hello,

I dont have answer to your question though but I guess we have the same profile.

Myself and my little kid will be going with my wife as dependants to Sheffield Hallam as well. We're still counting our 28days before application now. The plan is for me to go and be back to Naija after 3wks to continue my job and join them later may be after few.months...since UK is still on lockdown and work there for now might not be feasible.

Is that possible?
DiamondOkpi:
Good evening house. Please can anyone tell me if there are jobs in Sheffield City. I'm planning on attending Sheffield Hallam university, want to come with my husband and kid. Hoping I'll see part time work while he's free to work full time. Please Is Sheffield conducive to such a plan. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2021
I am still waiting for my cas so I m not paying yet. But I will most likely use paga
Ibm08:

Thanks bro

When are you planning to pay for your ihs n Visa fee.

I guess you're Also using paga, do i need to requested for paga verve card cuz, i don't really understand that part
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2021
I had pre CAS interview with the school,

quote author=LagosismyHome post=98966885]

Yes you cannot reuse that CAS and need to work with the school to get a new one. They might be hesitant if they think your interview went badly .... Did you have a pre CAS interview with the school [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by krisbellman: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2021
awumen:

Yes you can,just fund and count your 28 days

Thanks so much for letting me know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FraudMan: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2021
demmysoft:
I had pre CAS interview with the school,

Hi demmysoft, were you the one had a 10years ban? If yes, I would advise you reapply and this time around you should prepare very well for the interview. If possibly, look for someone that can act as an interviewer and ask you possible questions about your school, course and personal history.

Even though you have served the ban and your student visa application is treated on a merit basis, the ban will still come back to hunt you. They will go the extra mile to determine your credibility.

I won’t advice an AR.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OlanikeOba: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm going to university of east london in September 2021.

My husband and 2 children will be my dependants. Is it possible to travel with only my children and my husband can come alone later whenever he wants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2021
awumen:

Yes you can,just fund and count your 28 days

Please, quick one.is it advisable to print bank statement exactly 28days or i should wait till extra day making it 29days?

For instance. Today makes it 28days. Can i print dt from the bank n process with my visa application..(start date 16th January and end date 12th February, 2020. Can this fly?

I need your advice please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Ibm08:

Please, quick one.is it advisable to print bank statement exactly 28days or i should wait till extra day making it 29days?

For instance. Today makes it 28days. Can i print dt from the bank n process with my visa application..(start date 16th January and end date 12th February, 2020. Can this fly?

29days is the best. Just a day can make impact.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FraudMan: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2021
OlanikeOba:
Hello everyone,
I'm going to university of east london in September 2021.

My husband and 2 children will be my dependants. Is it possible to travel with only my children and my husband can come alone later whenever he wants?

The immigration rules state that both parents must be legally present in the UK.

The only exceptions listed by the UKVI are:

That the other parent is dead or

That you have and have had sole responsibility for the child's upbringing, or

There are serious or compelling family or other reasons which would make it desirable not to refuse the application and suitable arrangements have been made in the UK for the child’s care.

You will need to provide supporting evidence that you meet one of the above criteria.

My advice, travel together first. Then he can come back home later

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FraudMan: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Ibm08:

The law states 28days which is fine. Any reasons why you can’t add extra 1, 2, 3 or a few extra days?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrLj(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Please house, I need recommendations of universities with cheap tuition fee and very flexible tuition fee payment plan.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2021
FraudMan:

The law states 28days which is fine. Any reasons why you can’t add extra 1, 2, 3 or a few extra days?

My course session has already resumed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2021
FraudMan:

My course session has already resumed. And the extra days falls over the weekend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Phenmeson:

29days is the best. Just a day can make impact.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OlanikeOba: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Thank you so much
FraudMan:

The immigration rules state that both parents must be legally present in the UK.

The only exceptions listed by the UKVI are:

That the other parent is dead or

That you have and have had sole responsibility for the child's upbringing, or

There are serious or compelling family or other reasons which would make it desirable not to refuse the application and suitable arrangements have been made in the UK for the child’s care.

You will need to provide supporting evidence that you meet one of the above criteria.

My advice, travel together first. Then he can come back home later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please 4 those that av gotten visa, how was your message like... I only got a message to pick up... I'm about to melt o.... My mind is doing gbim gbim.... Somebody help.... I will go pick up later today

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Aishat4jesus:
Please 4 those that av gotten visa, how was your message like... I only got a message to pick up... I'm about to melt o.... My mind is doing gbim gbim.... Somebody help.... I will go pick up later today

Lol as long as you don’t get a refusal mail,

Start dancing “IJO OPE”. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
mrLj:
Please house, I need recommendations of universities with cheap tuition fee and very flexible tuition fee payment plan.
Thanks.

Just wondering, Have you checked google? wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SameeD96: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope we're all doing well.
So my own issue now is that I have applied since 15th January (standard, VI), it's exactly 20 working days today
I called them on Wednesday, they said they'd escalate it.
I called today, they said no decision made yet but it's been escalated.
The wait is nerve-racking. Any other advices on what I can do asides the calls?
Please any advice will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
There are 2 letters. Academic and professional,you can get academic then
Promzy12:
Please guys one of my requirement is a recommendation letter, please how can i get? I do not work in a corporate organization am just a business Guy please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
SameeD96:
Hi everyone,
Hope we're all doing well.
So my own issue now is that I have applied since 15th January (standard, VI), it's exactly 20 working days today
I called them on Wednesday, they said they'd escalate it.
I called today, they said no decision made yet but it's been escalated.
The wait is nerve-racking. Any other advices on what I can do asides the calls?
Please any advice will be appreciated

Quite frankly, Nothing.

Just be patient. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MsChidi: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pls can someone run me thru with TB test? I just recently applied for Form A. I am awaiting approval from the bank, can I proceed to apply for TB? Or do I wait when school fees has been paid & CAS sent? Pls assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
No, its not me ooo, I asked on someone's behalf, I have been to UK before 2010, I have about 10 SCHENGEN Visa on my passport, Although I was refused UK visiting visa 2019 December, based on I did not show evidence of other regular income. Mwhile, I have told the school rep here in Nigeria, said I should go for AR. Still at dilemma. The consular asked me almost all the question asked by the school on credibility survey, except the computer related question. God ! ! !, I have paid all the school fees, started lectures.

FraudMan:

Hi demmysoft, were you the one had a 10years ban? If yes, I would advise you reapply and this time around you should prepare very well for the interview. If possibly, look for someone that can act as an interviewer and ask you possible questions about your school, course and personal history.

Even though you have served the ban and your student visa application is treated on a merit basis, the ban will still come back to hunt you. They will go the extra mile to determine your credibility.

I won’t advice an AR.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Visa alert
God has done it o
TB test-2 feb
Biometrics - 4 Feb priority
Collection mail-11 feb
Exactly five working days
One Canada study refusal declared.

It wasn't easy o... From the school fees payment to all the process... No be small thing
The waiting was hell.. I could not concentrate at work...
I fell sick on the 10th of Feb... D devil is a bastard o... After Biometric I entered fasting and prayer due to a dream I had... Spiritual forces are real... I stopped d fast on 10th due to the sickness...

I am a silent follower and all the contributions helped me.....all my questions was once asked so I always read up answers.... You guys are amazing for knowledge sharing....

My advise... When there is a will, there is a way... Keep pushing... You will surely get there...

To all still waiting for there visas may it be successful in Jesus name..

Please who is going to University of derby.. MSc..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluwaloseyi2009: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day house. I just received a mail from TLS contact for collection . No mail from the UKVI as per any decision made. I hope I’m safe oo.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
oluwaloseyi2009:
Good day house. I just received a mail from TLS contact for collection . No mail from the UKVI as per any decision made. I hope I’m safe oo.
you are very safe... If you don't receive rejection mail... Me too I was so scared initially..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Congratulations!

Aishat4jesus:
Visa alert
God has done it o
TB test-2 feb
Collection mail-11 feb

It wasn't easy o... From the school fees payment and all the process... No be small thing
I fell sick on the 10th of Feb... D devil is a bastard o... After Biometric I entered fasting and prayer due to a dream I had... Spiritual forces are real... I stopped d fast on 10th due to the sickness...

I am a silent follower and all the contributions helped me.....all my questions was once asked so I always read up answers.... You guys are amazing for knowledge sharing....

My advise... When there ia a will, there is a way... Keep pushing... You will surely get there...

Please who is going to University of derby.. MSc Civil Engineering and construction management

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gbenguzzz: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Has anyone been able to pay for IHS today with paga? The icon is not on the site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Royalty63: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Aishat4jesus:
Visa alert
God has done it o
TB test-2 feb
Collection mail-11 feb

It wasn't easy o... From the school fees payment and all the process... No be small thing

My advise... When there ia a will, there is a way... Keep pushing... You will surely get there...

Please who is going to University of derby.. MSc Civil Engineering and construction management
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DiamondOkpi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
FieryJoe:
Hello,

I dont have answer to your question though but I guess we have the same profile.

Myself and my little kid will be going with my wife as dependants to Sheffield Hallam as well. We're still counting our 28days before application now. The plan is for me to go and be back to Naija after 3wks to continue my job and join them later may be after few.months...since UK is still on lockdown and work there for now might not be feasible.

Is that possible?

So glad to meet you here. I sent you a mail. I would like us to connect so I can ask some questions about the process you've gone through. We are applying for September so still have a long way to go. From my research, Sheffield in general and SHU itself are really nice to live and study but I would have still liked to hear directly from someone already going through the experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DiamondOkpi(f): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Aishat4jesus:
Visa alert
God has done it o
TB test-2 feb
Collection mail-11 feb

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Esther89: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Congratulations to all the applicants, come September I shall testify in Jesus name Amen �

To all the gurus , thanks for your time and efforts , may the good Lord reward you all in Jesus name Amen .
For those still saving up money like me , God will make a way for us all ���

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.