Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309708 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mentored: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Angelswt:

Oh really, I am surprised she got an admission to study on Part Time.

Is she currently in Nigeria or in the UK already?

From my research Masters (Part time) is not for International students, because of UKVI visa policy.

Usually, it is written on the course requirements page.

Except the rules have changed.

still same

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Choconilla: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Royalty63:
Visa Visa Visa Visa!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!
After 9 visa refusals, God said the set time to favour me is now.
3 Uk tourist visas
3 Canadian study visas
1 France tourist visa
2 American tourist visa
Priority Application: on the 3rd of February

Biometrics: On the 4th of February at TLS Abuja.
Then came the longest wait ever! On the 15th working day when I didn't hear from them, I sent a paid mail. They replied the next day saying a decision hadn't been made on my app. Omo, I tire. My TB test certificate expired the next day.

On the 2nd of March, I got a mail from UKVi requesting proof that I have been attending lectures which I got from my school and immediately submitted to them.

I started rejoicing and hoping for a response soon. Then boom I was sent an interview mail on the 8th of March, and the interview was scheduled for the 9th of March by 2 pm. I prayed and prepared. I couldn't even sleep that night but God isn't man, he doesn't break his promises.

On the 9th, I got a call by 2 min past 2 pm and the interview lasted for 14mins. I was surprised o cos I had already prepared myself for an hour-long drilling but God showed himself merciful.

On the 11th of March, I got collection mail with my visa intact. What God cannot do does not exist. �����

Now I can sleep well.

I have met some truly supportive people on this platform, who kept checking in and encouraging me, may God bless you all. Thanks for all the support, answers to my questions, and information shared on this platform.

Ps :- I drafted this message in faith on the 9th of March, the same day I did my interview.

Congratulations to you !!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mystycal001: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello Good day, please I am new here... I want to study in the UK but I have HND in Nigeria and I graduated with a Lower Credit. I want to ask if there are Colleges in the UK like in Canada when I can go further my studies or I can do a Masters degree with this qualification in the UK? Please I need guidance on how to go about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by babajeje123(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Springsuk:
Hello family, is it compulsory to fill a locator form? Before traveling or it's been filled at poe?

Also, is covid test required before traveling from nigeria to the uk?

Please help a friend
It is compulsory that you fill the locator form latest on the day you are travelling. Also, covid test is requred and please, do the test at one of the NCDC approved test centers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mystycal001: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello Good day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
How much does University of Hertfordshire give has scholarship/tuition waiver?

Is IELTS a must or do they accept WAEC like other schools?

Well done guys. Keep up the good work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Royalty63: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=ferguson1 post=99824724][/quote]
Thank you, The questions were very straightforward. 1. Why did you choose to study this course? 2. Why did you choose this particular school in this city? My school has like three other branches. 3. What are your future plans? I can see you have a visa refusal from Canada, what was the reason for the refusal and what course were you going to study? What are your course modules?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Royalty63: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
oppsonn:
Congrats....

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hasniemohaz: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=Bourne007 post=99826099]You can apply 6 months to course start date. Whether you wanna use Standard, Priority or Super is up to you really

Another bank statement meeting the requirements is fine

Thank you so much, willmthere be interview for super priority visa too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by RELAN2446(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Visa alert
God has done it o
TB test-2 feb
Biometrics - 4 Feb priority
Collection mail-11 feb
Exactly five working days
One Canada study refusal declared.

It wasn't easy o... From the school fees payment to all the process... No be small thing
The waiting was hell.. I could not concentrate at work...
I fell sick on the 10th of Feb... D devil is a bastard o... After Biometric I entered fasting and prayer due to a dream I had... Spiritual forces are real... I stopped d fast on 10th due to the sickness...

I am a silent follower and all the contributions helped me.....all my questions was once asked so I always read up answers.... You guys are amazing for knowledge sharing....

My advise... When there is a will, there is a way... Keep pushing... You will surely get there...

To all still waiting for there visas may it be successful in Jesus name..

Please who is going to University of derby.. MSc..
What is collection mail??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
nicerichard05:
So house, I will be applying for my visa next week. My start date is 24th May 2021, I am also planning on using PRIORITY, is it too early to use priority, would dat be a problem..

Also, should I print another bank statment for visa application as the one I used for cas was 1.2.2021 to 1.3.2021, since I would be applying on the 20.3.2021.

Thanks for your response

Is that Ulster University?
If your resumption is May 24th then why going for Priority when you can easily use standard and save yourself £220.
For your Bank statement you can use the same or print a new one as far the money required is still in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by khosen: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please house I need your advice.
I'm starting masters in September, I'm thinking of applying into university of bedfordshire because I have a relative in Luton. I'm a graduate of economics education, which course will you advise I go for that will be relevant to UK job market.

Please your responses please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olori101: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thank you for the feedback. It is already stated in the refusal email that any mail sent there will not be attended to.

Mine came from UKVI Pretoria also. I just need an email address so my sponsor can reach out to them
Sulee23:

Use the paid mail, on the ukvi website. It has both the mail and the contact phone number there.

Or check the refusal email if there is a way to contact. Our resubmission mail came from Pretoria., I don't know where your file was treated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jaynerth(f): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, there are other courses.
Can you list one, I checked MSc Nursing, but I doubt it's possible since I do not have a Bsc in nursing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jaynerth:

Can you list one, I checked MSc Nursing, but I doubt it's possible since I do not have a Bsc in nursing.

Check the occupational shortage list to see if there's a medical field that you can go into for your Masters.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Springsuk: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thanks so much baba

babajeje123
It is compulsory that you fill the locator form latest on the day you are travelling. Also, covid test is requred and please, do the test at one of the NCDC approved test centers.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please house, I have all documents ready to apply for MSC in UK universities except my transcript. The transcript might take atleast 2weeks from now b4 I can get it from school.

Can I apply without transcript now or I should wait till it's ready?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hinxx: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:
Please house, I have all documents ready to apply for MSC in UK universities except my transcript. The transcript might take atleast 2weeks from now b4 I can get it from school.

Can I apply without transcript now or I should wait till it's ready?

No decision can be made by the school without your transcript, so it’s best you wait...send all and let them make their decision ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jaynerth(f): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Check the occupational shortage list to see if there's a medical field that you can go into for your Masters.
Thank you, I'd go with Paramedic, yet to do a thorough investigation tho but I know I'll love it Nd hopefully I'd be eligible. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MufasaLion: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jaynerth:

Thank you, I'd go with Paramedic, yet to do a thorough investigation tho but I know I'll love it Nd hopefully I'd be eligible. Thank you.

That's nice. You're welcome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Annywumex: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2021
I got an offer to study Biomedical science at University of Hull. I'll like to know if anyone knows about the university or is currently studying there. Please let me know if it's a good school/place.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 13, 2021
yeankux:
please has anyone gain admission for masters with HND microbiology ,have been searching for cheap school that offer admission , i also have over 7 years experience as a data analyst in a telecom company,

will appreciate any one with information to help narrow my search.

DM me so I can reccomend and discuss better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 13, 2021
keleto:

Pls can you give a list of such schools. I have been searching for it.

Thanks
Use google

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 2:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Annywumex:
I got an offer to study Biomedical science at University of Hull. I'll like to know if anyone knows about the university or is currently studying there. Please let me know if it's a good school/place.
Thank you.

Just sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Is Hull generally a good place to live and in terms of jobs availability?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 5:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Good morning all, and thanks to you for all the good works you are doing here....I have a question though, I have my MSc from the UK in 2013 in Spatial Planning but I want to go back for an MBA or International Business Management in September; will there be a question about studying for a second MSc at the Embassy? I have like 3 offer letters from different schools already and I have the money for the new course.....@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Hinxx:

No decision can be made by the school without your transcript, so it’s best you wait...send all and let them make their decision ASAP.

Ok thank you very much...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ablecrystal: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2021
The answer is a NO

quille11:
Hello guys,

Pls is the answer to this question YES or NO. It’s kind confusing because I haven’t provided English evidence for a previous application. Though submitted WAEC alongside letter of English from my school

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ablecrystal: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations Royalty63.

Thank God it ended in praise.

Royalty63:
Visa Visa Visa Visa!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!
After 9 visa refusals, God said the set time to favour me is now.
3 Uk tourist visas
3 Canadian study visas
1 France tourist visa
2 American tourist visa
Priority Application: on the 3rd of February

Biometrics: On the 4th of February at TLS Abuja.
Then came the longest wait ever! On the 15th working day when I didn't hear from them, I sent a paid mail. They replied the next day saying a decision hadn't been made on my app. Omo, I tire. My TB test certificate expired the next day.

On the 2nd of March, I got a mail from UKVi requesting proof that I have been attending lectures which I got from my school and immediately submitted to them.

I started rejoicing and hoping for a response soon. Then boom I was sent an interview mail on the 8th of March, and the interview was scheduled for the 9th of March by 2 pm. I prayed and prepared. I couldn't even sleep that night but God isn't man, he doesn't break his promises.

On the 9th, I got a call by 2 min past 2 pm and the interview lasted for 14mins. I was surprised o cos I had already prepared myself for an hour-long drilling but God showed himself merciful.

On the 11th of March, I got collection mail with my visa intact. What God cannot do does not exist. �����

Now I can sleep well.

I have met some truly supportive people on this platform, who kept checking in and encouraging me, may God bless you all. Thanks for all the support, answers to my questions, and information shared on this platform.

Ps :- I drafted this message in faith on the 9th of March, the same day I did my interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Orofun1:
Good morning all, and thanks to you for all the good works you are doing here....I have a question though, I have my MSc from the UK in 2013 in Spatial Planning but I want to go back for an MBA or International Business Management in September; will there be a question about studying for a second MSc at the Embassy? I have like 3 offer letters from different schools already and I have the money for the new course.....@justwise

No, i don't see this as a prob. You should be find

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.