Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314564 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
ugomnaanny:
I did. I used form A

Okay, please which bank did you use? Also, what other information did you include apart from the bank account info?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
eyedd:

Okay, please which bank did you use? Also, what other information did you include apart from the bank account info?
UBA..
Degree cert, school admissions letter, international passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamReinvented: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
mumzt:
Good morning everyone,

Please I need a desperate help. After uploading my documents for my visa application, I realized my bank statement is for 27 days and not 28. I have generated another one with 30 days. But I have submitted and I’m not able to upload anymore documents. My appointment is for tomorrow morning. Please is there a way this can be rectified? I generated a new statement and have written a note for “additional information”.

Please does anyone know how this can be done?

Cc justwise, lagosismyhome, anyone that has had to add extra documents.

Please help

Take the correct documents to your appointment and upload everything again using their paid assisted service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamReinvented: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
samcrispy:

Okay thanks for the info I will sure get a court affidavit showing the correct spelling of my names. Also, my name was wrongly arranged too on my university certificate. Will a court affidavit suffice?

Different arrangement of names is not that much of a big deal. As long as the surname is where it is supposed to be, exchanging middle/first names hasn’t caused anyone issues before. Just make sure the names are spelt correctly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elegantxxx: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
PLS CAN WE CONNECT, I AM ALSO APPLYING FOR TEESIDE UNI. THANKS

raibrahim:
Please is Teeside University advisable to consider In terms of students jobs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
SamReinvented:

Take the correct documents to your appointment and upload everything again using their paid assisted service.

Okay. Will I be able to delete what has been uploaded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HollyMadison(f): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please how long does TB test take?

Will you get test results same day??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS CULLED FROM NAIRALAND

1. Are you fit for this interview?
2. Name and Date of Birth
3. Nationality
4. The name of your undergraduate institution?
5. Your undergraduate qualification (BA or BSc)?
6. Why do you want to study in the UK as opposed to Nigeria?
7. How did you know that countries like the US, Canada and Australia don't have the benefits you highlighted?
8. Did you research about other countries to know what they have to offer?
9. The costs of doing this course are higher in the UK than in your home country, why have you decided to pay this extra money to study in the UK?
10. What’s the name of your school?
11. Do you know where (name of your school) is?
12. How did you find out about the school?
13. Did you apply to other Universities? Name the Universities
14. How many gave you an offer?
15. Why this school? Or what gave this school advantage over other schools?
16. Your university ranking
17. Course name
18. Is that a master’s course?
19. Course start and end date
20. Why do you want to study your course?
21. Why are you going for this course now?
22. What are your course modules? Core & Elective
23. Which module will you be interested in?
24. Course structure, facilities?
25. How will you be assessed?
26. How does it fit into my career?
27. What are your career goals?
28. How will the course benefit you in achieving your goals?
29. Future plans after study
30. What you intend to achieve with the course
31. Are you doing this course now because of the UK post study visa?
32. How will you pay for your studies?
33. Who is sponsoring you? Who will be paying for your studies?
34. Why is he/she sponsoring you?
35. What does he/she do?
36. Where does he/she work?
37. How much does he/she earn?
38. What do you do?
39. Where do you work?
40. How long have you been working?
41. How much do you earn monthly?
42. Will you be coming back to your present job after completing this course?
43. Where do you intend to work after graduation?
44. What will you be working as?
45. What are your salary expectations?
46. How did you know that is the salary?
47. Is anyone financially dependent on you?
48. How much will be your maintenance in the UK?
49. What are your accommodation plans and how much it cost?
50. Do you have a dependent?
51. Will they be traveling with you?
52. What’s your dependent’s job?
53. Why is your dependent coming with you?
54. Answer: Say that the main reason your dependent is coming is to help provide emotional support and encourage you to do your best in your study giving you a shoulder to lay on during challenging academic times. Also say, your dependent might also work casually to improve his/her skills and obtain UK experience.
55. Do you have family and/or friends living in the UK?
56. Where do they live?
57. What do they do?
58. What’s their status?

*Read about your school and know why you chose the school. Be interested in the school and know a lot about it.

All the best,
Sam

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Guys please help! My Passport doesn’t include my middle name but my other docs have it included (ie first, middle and surname). I’m stupid I know, but the passport agent told me it won’t matter as it’s my middle name and I stupidly listened (we all make mistakes cry )

Will this cost me my school and subsequent visa application?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
obabola123:

Personally i will suggest hull because of the COURSE in uk, if you can drive scooter plan to buy one. All the best.
Noted, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fistop: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Can we have WhatsApp ,group for Hull students please? I also have an unconditional offer.

fountain67:

I'm going to Hull as well this September, let's connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wait are you in Staffordshire university already or prospective Student..
This is the first time i am seeing Staffordshire here cheesy

Choconilla:

Staffordshire is the winner grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexee1993: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello House, please what are the reasons a UK study visa could be refused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
TMJDiva:
Please can anyone help me with these questions:

1. Will my visiting visa be cancelled when I get a study visa?

2. Can I travel on my visiting visa now (even if I have a study visa starting in September)and stay there till my study starts?

Or do I have to return to Nigeria again and enter UK with the study visa in September?

Thanks

if you haven't gotten a study visa before, you'll have to leave the country to apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please who has gotten unconditional offer from Sheffield please I beg

How many days does it take to get unconditional offer after submitting the required documents?

Please don't Waka pass
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Infrabetatech: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
DeehoneyHomes:

How many days does it take to get unconditional offer after submit the required documents?

Please don't Waka pass
2- 3 weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Infrabetatech: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Exoticmm:
Guys please help! My Passport doesn’t include my middle name but my other docs have it included (ie first, middle and surname). I’m stupid I know, but the passport agent told me it won’t matter as it’s my middle name and I stupidly listened (we all make mistakes cry )

Will this cost me my school and subsequent visa application?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Infrabetatech:

2- 3 weeks

Wow...so long.

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good day,

I submitted my application for Teeside today.

For those who already have an offer from them, how long did it after sending your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
canadaishome:
Good day,

I submitted my application for Teeside today.

For those who already have an offer from them, how long did it after sending your application?

Almost 3 weeks.

I had to send a mail to remind them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by area74: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
CheesyTee:
Hi. I’m going to University of Stirling. Got Unconditional offer for Health Psychology. There is a telegram group for University of Stirling students. Search uofstirling on the app.

Thank you for your response.

I have joined the telegram group

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by adejohnny(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
@justwise and gurus in the house
Dextrous308:
Good evening house
For CAS Processing, does the school require a bank statement with fund kept for 28days or that the balance in the account is equivalent to the school fees plus maintenance fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
I have . But I am not going there. Took about 2 weeks to get it after fulfilling the conditions of offer.
DeehoneyHomes:

How many days does it take to get unconditional offer after submitting the required documents?

Please don't Waka pass
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
HollyMadison:
Please how long does TB test take?

Will you get test results same day??

You will get it the same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TMJDiva: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please are children ages 5 and 8 required to do covid test before traveling and also the test in the Uk?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
canadaishome:
Good day,

I submitted my application for Teesside today.

I got an a conditional offer after 5days of applying. I got my unconditional offer today which is 20days after.

PS- I did not send a follow up mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dear gurus.
I want to make deposit to my school.(Middlesex) The school didn't provide school account . Instead ATM card payment method. I want to ask how much do GTB charge for £.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
mrchemist:
Dear gurus.
I want to make deposit to my school.(Middlesex) The school didn't provide school account . Instead ATM card payment method. I want to ask how much do GTB charge for £.

Thanks

You can’t pay with your GTB card , the limit on the card will not let it go through, it is better you ask the school for an account and use form A

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.