Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314478 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by raibrahim: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please is Teeside University advisable to consider In terms of students jobs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ferguson1: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
obabola123:

Personally i will suggest hull because of the COURSE in uk, if you can drive scooter plan to buy one. All the best.

Please are you saying i will be open to more jobs in the UK with renewable energy at Hull than Electrical engineering at Sheffield Hallam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexee1993: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
yes i did, it is required for the CAS processing

foley24:
pls did you submit ur POF before the issued you CAS?

@lexee1993
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
ferguson1:

Please are you saying i will be open to more jobs in the UK with renewable energy at Hull than Electrical engineering at Sheffield Hallam?

100% sure, Renewable energy is marketable in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please, I wish to ask what documents would be required for visa applications of a spouse & child dependant (to a student) besides the evidence of maintenance funds, TB certificate, marriage & birth certificates. Are there any peculiar things that may need paying special attention to?

Thanks for your kind advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TMJDiva: 2:36am On Apr 26, 2021
justwise:

1. I don't think your visiting visa will be cancelled

2. I'm not sure why you want to complicate issue for yourself , why do you want to travel this early to stay for at least 4months before your course starts, what will you tell the immigration officer at POE if asked? And what will you be doing in the UK for that long? To work with visiting visa or student visa before school starts?

Thank you for your insight. Was just weighing options.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 26, 2021
LagosismyHome:

What if you are new to that town and have no friends ..... smiley . You make it sound like friend is a given for everybody with the no excuse
Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aduomayebe: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2021
raibrahim:
Please is Teeside University advisable to consider In terms of students jobs?
Middlesbrough is a deprived town according to what’s on the internet. After the steel plants closed, the town lost most of its jobs. However, getting a student job can’t be very difficult as there are pubs, restaurants, bars, stores there. Plus the town is getting much better now. Teesside university is a very affordable school and the living expenses for Middlesbrough is low compared to other cities. You’ll be able to save money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Please I need a desperate help. After uploading my documents for my visa application, I realized my bank statement is for 27 days and not 28. I have generated another one with 30 days. But I have submitted and I’m not able to upload anymore documents. My appointment is for tomorrow morning. Please is there a way this can be rectified? I generated a new statement and have written a note for “additional information”.

Please does anyone know how this can be done?

Cc justwise, lagosismyhome, anyone that has had to add extra documents.

Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by greenie77: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Good day, all.

I intend going in for Msc Psychology (Conversion) at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge this September. In terms of student job, I am hoping on working in a mental health facility (I read the pay is better and also want to build my UK work experience in mental health), I want to know if there is any skill I should be learning while still in Nigeria regarding the job I want to take up when I get there and do I need to get Police clearance certificate before I leave Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2021
A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2021
caleb00:

I had this issue, so I got an affidavit and it worked fine for me

Okay thanks for the info I will sure get a court affidavit showing the correct spelling of my names. Also, my name was wrongly arranged too on my university certificate. Will a court affidavit suffice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2021
angelss813:

Thanks for the information.

What if my name was wrongly arranged on my school certificate, can I get a court affidavit to correct the arrangement as well?

I’m asking so I can make all the necessary corrections and supporting documents before I start the processing.

It will be better to get an affidavit from Federal High Court, stating that the names that are wrongly arranged belongs to you listing the correct names as they are in your Certificates.

Someone have been using affidavit in my family for the mistakes WAEC made in date of birth for over 10years and used it for a successful UK visa.

Think about it

Okay thanks for the info I will sure get a court affidavit showing the correct spelling of my names. Also, my name was wrongly arranged too on my university certificate. Will a court affidavit suffice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2021
mumzt:
Good morning everyone,

Please I need a desperate help. After uploading my documents for my visa application, I realized my bank statement is for 27 days and not 28. I have generated another one with 30 days. But I have submitted and I’m not able to upload anymore documents. My appointment is for tomorrow morning. Please is there a way this can be rectified? I generated a new statement and have written a note for “additional information”.

Please does anyone know how this can be done?

Cc justwise, lagosismyhome, anyone that has had to add extra documents.

Please help

Very easy. Take it with you when going for your biometrics, explain to them and pay ₦11,800 to get it uploaded (assisted service).

Not sure of the current amount, you can google to find out though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2021
DeeOneBangin:

Very easy. Take it with you when going for your biometrics, explain to them and pay ₦11,800 to get it uploaded (assisted service).

Not sure of the current amount, you can google to find out though.

Ah thank God. Was almost losing my mind. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osaene: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning @justwise and other gurus
Please what is the maximum age to apply for masters studies?
2.Please I need enlightenment on the 28days is it that I can deposit my money 1st may-28th may and I must apply for my Visa before 31st of may?

God bless you as you respond to my inquiry@justwise and co. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2021
mumzt:

Ah thank God. Was almost losing my mind. Thank you very much

You are welcome smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ojbabe: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning, this offer came from Teeside but the applicant actually submited WAEC cert. They have requested for it again, do they mean for the applicant to send scratch card for verification? Or still send the same document back to them?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FieryJoe: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello House,
I just applied for Visa as a dependant with my wife as the primary applicant. IS THERE ANY IMPLICATION IF DO NOT TRAVEL WITH HER but join later may be in 2 months time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dextrous308: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2021
Good evening house
For CAS Processing, does the school require a bank statement with fund kept for 28days or that the balance in the account is equivalent to the school fees plus maintenance fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2021
ojbabe:
Good morning, this offer came from Teeside but the applicant actually submited WAEC cert. They have requested for it again, do they mean for the applicant to send scratch card for verification? Or still send the same document back to them?

You don’t need scratch card. Resend the same waec result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello, who else got an offer from Salford University?

Can one use FORM A to do the initial tuition deposit?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Peoria98: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Pls what is the cheapest route to take when paying the initial 3000pound deposit �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
eyedd:
Hello, who else got an offer from Salford University?

Can one use FORM A to do the initial tuition deposit?
I did. I used form A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
Some of you ask unnecessary questions that can actually put genuine applicants in mess. These people might be reading stuff here. U want to do illegal stuff and you are here on public forum asking about it like it’s a normal thing to do. Don’t underrate Nairaland o....

the think shock me self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Okay,modified but plz answers the questions if u have answers
OgbeniOptional:
Some of you ask unnecessary questions that can actually put genuine applicants in mess. These people might be reading stuff here. U want to do illegal stuff and you are here on public forum asking about it like it’s a normal thing to do. Don’t underrate Nairaland o....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Choconilla: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Panacea278:

I don’t think any school comes close in terms of operating at snails speed like Birmingham city university . Good school tho

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Choconilla: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
AirBay:

Trust me Wolverhampton wins the snail competition.

Staffordshire is the winner grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Choconilla: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
eyedd:
Hi Guys, I received an offer from SALFORD University, but my email and password aren't working.

I've even tried forgot password yet nothing.

Although, another agent applied for a different course on my behalf yesterday and I got the offer for the first application I did myself yesterday but I cannot log in anymore. The agent claims this shouldn't be happening. Has anyone faced this problem before?

Yes,I wrote the school and they did a reset .

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.