Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302152 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
justwise:

What is your first and last name?

FIRST NAME: OLUSEGUN

MIDDLE NAME: SAMUEL

LAST NAME: OKEGBEMIRO

The above is my correct name and it’s correctly written on my university certificate but not on my WAEC result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
angelss813:
Tomorrow will be two weeks I sent my conditional requirement and I still haven't gotten my unconditional offer. Don't worry, you will get it soon I believe. Have you sent them a follow up mail?

Do you know the university agent's phone number in Nigeria? You need to because maybe this is how they will delay your CAS to come out also
So are you saying without an agent one's application for admission and CAS will be delayed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GreenAgain: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thank you so much.

As regards POF, is not a requirement for CAS in from my school.
Application, they offered me a place with conditions of Employer Reference and Scratch Card to check my WAEC; which I did.
They only awaiting my 50% tuition deposit to send me CAS.

quote author=angelss813 post=101110546]Please, Justwise and those in house advise me on third party tuition deposit:

My brother (different surname) who is in the UK has offered to pay 50% tuition deposit, a condition for CAS from my prospective school for me.
Is this tenable? Do the embassy require deposit payment receipt/teller as part of Visa application?

Thanks.

There's no problems paying for you, after the payment, the university will send you a receipt showing how much you deposited.

Or you can send the Telex that the Bank sent to you including your CAS form, international passport, WAEC, First degree before the university with send your CAS to you.

What about your 28 days POF to get your CAS?

Embassy don't need your receipt but your CAS is what they need and documents listed on the CAS[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
So are you saying without an agent one's application for admission a
delayed?

It's just my own little Contribution, it's not compulsory you take it.

Part of the duties of university agent is to help students, and when they are involved they must quickly take action instead of you waiting for three weeks for just Unconditional offer. No payment it's free.

My suggestion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=King8080 post=101109201][/quote]

It’s applies no matter whose account you use.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please for those that did self service, what document did you take to the TLS center for your appointment... Please list them...

@justwise anyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
GreenAgain:
Please, Justwise and those in house advise me on third party tuition deposit:

My brother (different surname) who is in the UK has offered to pay 50% tuition deposit, a condition for CAS from my prospective school for me.
Is this tenable? Do the embassy require deposit payment receipt/teller as part of Visa application?

Thanks.

That is not a prob but he has to pay with your details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
samcrispy:

The above is my correct name and it’s correctly written on my university certificate but not on my WAEC result.

Your first and last name has to match in your documents else you are not the same person.

Get court affidavit to correct that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
preciousmudia:
Please for those that did self service, what document did you take to the TLS center for your appointment... Please list them...

@justwise anyone

The same document listed on your CAS, marriage certificate(if needed) and TB certificate

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
justwise:

Your first and last name has to match in your documents else you are not the same person.

Get court affidavit to correct that

Thanks for the information.

What if my name was wrongly arranged on my school certificate, can I get a court affidavit to correct the arrangement as well?

I’m asking so I can make all the necessary corrections and supporting documents before I start the processing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MsChidi: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Guys pls help out! Don’t overlook this message pls

MsChidi:
Hi everyone,

I travelled 10 years ago, lost the passport and I can’t remember the period I left and returned. I know the year, but not the day & month.

In the travel history section, what do I fill for “when did you enter this country?” & “when did you leave this country?”

Pls help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
I want to ask if your wife can join you a year later in a two year masters program I’m about to peruse. She can’t join now due to enough fund at the moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
I want to ask if your wife can join you a year later in a two year masters program I’m about to peruse. She can’t join now due to enough fund at the moment

She can join you at any time before you finish the course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't think fixed deposit will work cos in the image you uploaded, it's written that you should have immediate access to the money in question.

The person said the fixed deposit will mature by January next year. How then do you prove that you can pay your bills when school resumes by September.

I feel fixed deposit will only work when the maturity date is very close, from now till January next year is a very long time. And UK takes proof of funds very seriously, the ECO doesn't even want to perceive that the money isn't readily available ��.

PS, it's just my opinion ooo, it might work and it might not.

Phatkings:

I. Think fixed deposit is accepted tho

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anybody from anywhere in the world can pay your tuition fee/deposit for you.

The person simply needs to include key details like your Student ID and Passport number while carrying out the transaction.

Callmed:
@justwise Good morning.

Please can my sponsor pay my tuition deposit with his account? My sponsor in this case is my dad, he uses a stanbic bank account and I heard stanbic has a faster process.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MsChidi: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
@justwise @mimilyrics pls help!!!

MsChidi:
Hi everyone,

I travelled 10 years ago, lost the passport and I can’t remember the period I left and returned. I know the year, but not the day & month.

In the travel history section, what do I fill for “when did you enter this country?” & “when did you leave this country?”

Pls help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
TMJDiva:
Please can anyone help me with these questions:

1. Will my visiting visa be cancelled when I get a study visa?

2. Can I travel on my visiting visa now (even if I have a study visa starting in September)and stay there till my study starts?

Or do I have to return to Nigeria again and enter UK with the study visa in September?

Thanks

1. I don't think your visiting visa will be cancelled

2. I'm not sure why you want to complicate issue for yourself , why do you want to travel this early to stay for at least 4months before your course starts, what will you tell the immigration officer at POE if asked? And what will you be doing in the UK for that long? To work with visiting visa or student visa before school starts?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
MsChidi:
Hi everyone,

Pls help.

State the year and in the blank space make a brief explanation that you can't remember the exact month or day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
ferguson1:
Good day, i will like to appreciate every one in this forum for all the answers they provided it really helped during my admission process.
I narrowed down my offer to two schools
1. University of Hull - Renewable Energy (9000 pounds)
2. Sheffield Hallam university - Electrical / Electronics Engineering (13000 pounds)
My undergraduate degree is Electrical/Electronics Engineering
I am okay with the school fees but please i will like to get advice on:
1. Which city will i easily get students jobs to help for my upkeep and other things.
2. Which of this courses will give me the advantage of getting a Job after graduation

Justwise and others your response will be appreciated, thanks for your anticipated reply.

With my with my 2yr experience in hull, life without personal transport is not easy b4 i move down london. Many job available but transport in hull is hell because agency shift always start 6am. but you can be lucky sha.

one of the best recruitment agency in hull is prestige.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
obabola123:

With my with my 2yr experience in hull, life without personal transport is not easy b4 i move down london. Many job available but transport in hull is hell because agency shift always start 6am. but you can be lucky sha.

one of the best recruitment agency in hull is prestige.
Apart from London and few other places most buses start operation by 6 am.

You could have joined with your friends and do Uber share. So three of you will choose the same mornng shifts.

Even if the taxi fare is 15 pounds, you end up paying 5 pounds,

Better than losing the entire shift. NO EXCUSE

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
lexee1993:
yes i have, lot of people got on Tuesday

pls did you submit ur POF before the issued you CAS?

@lexee1993
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
hosey:

You could have joined with your friends and do Uber share. So three of you will choose the same mornng shifts.

What if you are new to that town and have no friends ..... smiley . You make it sound like friend is a given for everybody with the no excuse

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by nineville(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
@angelss813....please it seems you don't often quote properly. It's a bit confusing to know if you are responding or asking questions.
My best regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
LagosismyHome:

What if you are new to that town and have no friends ..... smiley
Please what do you suggest that one do in this situation, either in Hull or any other City?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thanks for the information.

What if my name was wrongly arranged on my school certificate, can I get a court affidavit to correct the arrangement as well?

I’m asking so I can make all the necessary corrections and supporting documents before I start the processing.

It will be better to get an affidavit from Federal High Court, stating that the names that are wrongly arranged belongs to you listing the correct names as they are in your Certificates.

Someone have been using affidavit in my family for the mistakes WAEC made in date of birth for over 10years and used it for a successful UK visa.

Think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
hosey:

You make a point but u cant always have same shift with other because u are just under 20hr a week. I only share my experience, he/she can be luck. Uber lol lol anyway peoples can plan to buy scooter sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Howoheye:

Please what do you suggest that one do in this situation, either in Hull or any other City?
Thanks

Personally i will suggest hull because of the COURSE in uk, if you can drive scooter plan to buy one. All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
samcrispy:

I had this issue, so I got an affidavit and it worked fine for me

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Same
fireman2:

Got admission for September at Middlesex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=nineville post=101119421]@angelss813....please it seems you don't often quote properly. It's a bit confusing to know if you are responding or asking questions.
My best regards.

Okay, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MsChidi: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
If I did change of name, do I need to upload an affidavit as part of the documents to submit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
If I did change of name, do I need to upload an affidavit as part of the documents to submit?

Yes you have to scan the affidavit as part of your documents, infact on the first page of the document that you have the mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.