Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307776 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by QurratulAyn(f): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
@Lily, thank you so much for your response. Can I go ahead with other universities without ielts? As Bournemouth require a minimum of C4 in eng, but I have C6

There are tons of schools that offer Msc Adult nursing. Search on Google you will get there names. My Sister have a BSc in Microbiology and just got an offer for Adult nursing at University of Plymouth for September 2021 and waiting for another interview with University of Central Lancashire.
Most intake now will be for January 2022[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations

God that did your own will do my own for me ooo

lexee1993:
Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!! Visa Alert!!!!

won't he do it?

God has done it oooo

Application date: 23rd April
Biometrics: 26th April
No Decision mail
Collection mail and pickup: 30th April

Ikeja tls(Priority)

God will definitely answer to everyone waiting for visa
What God cannot do does not exist.
Thank you all for the support.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexee1993: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thank you, you can send me a mail here: ayob78886@gmail.com

lajumberg:
WOW this is good. What do you mean by Ikeja tls(Priority) . Beacause I will apply for Visa in June. I need all the possible help I can get.

Pls Kindly inbox me your number. please

Can you kindly share your connect t

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexee1993: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amen, thank you.
okhueleigbe:
Congratulations

God that did your own will do my own for me ooo

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fuckeveryday2: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
awumen:

It won't affect any chances at any embassy.
Had five years UK visa that expired August 2020,didn't use it atall,yet I applied for the whole family in January 2021 and we all got it
Thanks boss, I kept saying the same thing but her agent has been deceiving her, he told her that because it's her first visa on the fresh passport she has to use it.
All these agents are just scam..I think he's making use of her vulnerability. He even told her today she has to play 150k landing fees alongside 370k flight ticket..Na watin start our fight today..Why is she playing Landing fees when no be she get airline Or is dat how it's done

I'm still a novice too but I've been on Nairaland Travel Section for too long to b stupid na cry

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lily89: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
QurratulAyn:
@Lily, thank you so much for your response. Can I go ahead with other universities without ielts? As Bournemouth require a minimum of C4 in eng, but I have C6

You have to contact the schools directly to know their requirements for English Language. Some schools might accept C6
https://www.findamasters.com › adu...
Web results
Masters Degrees in Adult Nursing, United Kingdom - FindAMasters

There are tons of schools that offer Msc Adult nursing. Search on Google you will get there names. My Sister have a BSc in Microbiology and just got an offer for Adult nursing at University of Plymouth for September 2021 and waiting for another interview with University of Central Lancashire.
Most intake now will be for January 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ktoby: 12:09am On May 01, 2021
Please help is there any school in uk I can apply to without ielts. I’m looking at international business or MBA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femredhead: 12:21am On May 01, 2021
I'm a silent reader, I joined this thread few days ago and it's so informative.

My questions are : Does one need to provide living expenses for Masters program of 2yrs or 9months as stated?

Can one combine two O'Level results together if requested grade in English & Mathematics are not in one result?

@Justwise and other gurus in the house.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:48am On May 01, 2021
boommer:

Hello, please i applied and was given a conditional offer from teesside university. Im required to send my transcript which i did since 3rd of march but i havent heard from the school. I have sent mail to them but no reply, what can i do?
Call the school rep in Nigeria Ijeoma, so that she can follow it up for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:52am On May 01, 2021
Simplicity0555:

I graduated with a 3rd class in Agric economics and I would like to apply for Msc in mental health nursing in the uk. Please what are the available pathways or should I just apply direct for the course. I am looking at January 2022 admissions.
With good years of experience in that field you might be lucky to get admission. Try your luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:57am On May 01, 2021
ktoby:
Please help is there any school in uk I can apply to without ielts. I’m looking at international business or MBA
Most schools in UK only require C in English language, except some few courses. Google for your course and check their requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by haywhy17(m): 4:07am On May 01, 2021
Some of us here would just want to jump on any course just to japa. I wonder how agric economics graduate wan cope with medical courses. I understand most of us just want to use this route as a means to japa from this dungeon called Nigeria.
My advice for you is to find a 2 years course you feel you can excel, enjoy the extra 2 years that might eventually come with it (post study Visa). Hustle better for the 4 years. Who knows, luck could shine on you. You get a job that would uplift your VISA type. Or you find love and settle down there.

Just saying though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Schoolhike: 6:03am On May 01, 2021
Hello, good morning my good people, I would like to some questions here pls, I’ve been reading through different pages since last week, but I’ve not come across an answer to my request,

My wife is applying to a university in uk for masters in public health(she graduated with bsc in microbiology), and I will be her dependent.

Her school fee is £16.5k, and we already have £5k as a deposit,

my question is that is it possible for me as the dependent to work and make money to be able to offset her remaining school fee which is about £11k within the period of her studies??

In addition, the house rent and other expenses will be catered by me because she’s expecting to deliver off her baby by November and as a result might hinder her from hustling for the 20hrs weekly work.

Need your advice pls.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 6:44am On May 01, 2021
Good morning Everyone. Trust y'll are fine and night was good?

Please is there any student spouse who has started his/her process or done biometric or gotten visa up here? And wouldn't mind sharing some information, i need every piece of information please. Kindly indicate and i will be in touch sharply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:45am On May 01, 2021
haywhy17:
Some of us here would just want to jump on any course just to japa. I wonder how agric economics graduate wan cope with medical courses. I understand most of us just want to use this route as a means to japa from this dungeon called Nigeria.
My advice for you is to find a 2 years course you feel you can excel, enjoy the extra 2 years that might eventually come with it (post study Visa). Hustle better for the 4 years. Who knows, luck could shine on you. You get a job that would uplift your VISA type. Or you find love and settle down there.

Just saying though

Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2021
femredhead:
I'm a silent reader, I joined this thread few days ago and it's so informative.

My questions are : Does one need to provide living expenses for Masters program of 2yrs or 9months as stated?

Can one combine two O'Level results together if requested grade in English & Mathematics are not in one result?

@Justwise and other gurus in the house.

Thanks.

Maintenance money is only for one year

The second question can only be answered by your school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:50am On May 01, 2021
Schoolhike:
Hello, good morning my good people, I would like to some questions here pls, I’ve been reading through different pages since last week, but I’ve not come across an answer to my request,

My wife is applying to a university in uk for masters in public health(she graduated with bsc in microbiology), and I will be her dependent.

my question is that is it possible for me as the dependent to work and make money to be able to offset her remaining school fee which is about £11k within the period of her studies??

In addition, the house rent and other expenses will be catered by me because she’s expecting to deliver off her baby by November and as a result might hinder her from hustling for the 20hrs weekly work.

Need your advice pls.

Thanks in anticipation

If money is a problem, you should have chosen cheaper schools of tuition of 11 to 12000 pounds.

You can but wont be easy. You will have to rent 2 bedroom flat because of her condition. Who will help take care of her when she delivers. You will need furrher help. You must be prepared to do menial job for now as you dont have UK work experience. You should begin applying for work in Nigeria when you get visa.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2021
Schoolhike:

Need your advice pls.

Thanks in anticipation

Apart from the 5k deposit do you also have the maintenance money for both of you ?

Does she have payment plan agreement with the school or does the school offer instalment payment plan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vivilolo: 6:58am On May 01, 2021
Please who is going for public health in sheffield hallam university this september?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Schoolhike: 7:22am On May 01, 2021
justwise:

Apart from the 5k deposit do you also have the maintenance money for both of you ?

Does she have payment plan agreement with the school or does the school offer instalment payment plan?

As for maintenance fee=> No, we are only planning to take along £6k,

The school offer installment payment for a period of 7moths, starting from October (will need to pay £1.6k every 1st week of the month). Read this on the school website.

Thanks for the response,

Kindly advice me in regards to my answers above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Schoolhike: 7:29am On May 01, 2021
hosey:

If money is a problem, you should have chosen cheaper schools of tuition of 11 to 12000 pounds.

You can but wont be easy. You will have to rent 2 bedroom flat because of her condition. Who will help take care of her when she delivers. You will need furrher help. You must be prepared to do menial job for now as you dont have UK work experience. You should begin applying for work in Nigeria when you get visa.

We’ve started the process already and couldn’t find another one cheaper, the name of the school is University of the west of Scotland,

As for taking care of baby, her mum’s family friend living in Uk told her not to worry much about that.

Just trying to weigh my option before going deeper in the process, although I don’t mind working 60hrs a week in as much as I will be able to make the money to cater for the aforementioned needs.

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 7:48am On May 01, 2021
Congratulations smiley
lexee1993:
Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!! Visa Alert!!!!

won't he do it?

God has done it oooo

Application date: 23rd April
Biometrics: 26th April
No Decision mail
Collection mail and pickup: 30th April

Ikeja tls(Priority)

God will definitely answer to everyone waiting for visa
What God cannot do does not exist.
Thank you all for the support.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2021
Schoolhike:

As for maintenance fee=> No, we are only planning to take along £6k,

The school offer installment payment for a period of 7moths, starting from October (will need to pay £1.6k every 1st week of the month). Read this on the school website.

Thanks for the response,

Kindly advice me in regards to my answers above

You need far more than 6K as maintenance money to get a visa, please read breakdown post by mimilyrics in the first page of this thread.

Yes you can travel with 6K for a start.

The instalment plan with the school is good but for you to meet that payment plan you have to be earning at least £2400 a month....that is after taking away £1.600 you will have money left for rent, bills and feeding.

Now the question is..can you earn that much a month? Yes you can if you are doing 60hrs a week(including overtime) and earning at least £10 per hour.

So you should be looking for jobs like security, warehouse etc,..jobs that will give you more hours of work.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Schoolhike: 8:15am On May 01, 2021
justwise:

You need far more than 6K as maintenance money to get a visa, please read breakdown post by mimilyrics in the first page of this thread.

Yes you can travel with 6K for a start.

The instalment plan with the school is good but for you to meet that payment plan you have to earning at least £2400 a month....that is after taking away £1.600 you will have money left for rent, bills and feeding.

Now the question is..can you earn that much a month? Yes you can if you are doing 60hrs a week(including overtime) and earning at least £10 per hour.

So you should be looking for jobs like security, warehouse etc,..jobs that will give you more hours of work.

Thanks so much brother, really appreciate your advice, as for the maintenance fee (I think you mean the proof of fund to get visa right??, if yes, we already make a plan for that), but the maximum we get have at hand to take along when travel limits just £5000, I meant 5k not 6k sir,

Thanks once again, From you analysis, I believe the plan is feasible,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Allbutty: 8:21am On May 01, 2021
Allbutty:
Hello house please I need your advise.

I applied to Durham University as part of my application for the commonwealth shared scholarship. Last week, A conditional offer was sent - I am to submit an English language test result and also deposit £1,000 from the £23,000 tuition fee. I am being profiled as a self-funding student and have been given June 6 as deadline to fulfill this requirement before CAS would be issued.

I am worried because I remember clicking funding and uploading the summary of the CSC form I filled. I can’t self fund anything ooo!! Haba! ain’t they suppose to consider the funding option I choosed?

Also the English requirement on their website under other options stated B3 in English and a letter from the institution I attended stating that I was taught in English——- I submitted this. So why am I being asked to write IELTS again bikonu? Ejor eshanu mi. �

(No time to proofread. Kindly ignore errors)

@Justwise and other gurus HEEEELLLPPP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TemiBami2020: 8:35am On May 01, 2021
Good morning all. I've been a silent reader and I appreciate everyone has been doing here. Pls I need ur advices. University of Kent has asked me to upload my transcript on/before May 7 or my application would be considered unsuccessful if i fail to do so (pls note I received the mail yesterday). Altough I made a request to my university for almost two weeks now but the school has been on strike. However, I have my degree certificate.

Pls can I write to University of Kent and tell them my predicament? And ask if they can work with my degree certificate pending receipt of my transcript from my university?

I've been so sad since yesterday and I really don't want to loose Kent or this September admission.

justwise, LagosismyHome, hosey and all the good people of Nairaland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 8:44am On May 01, 2021
ktoby:
bcu ....hurry if you want to follow sept set
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femredhead: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
justwise:

Maintenance money is only for one year
The second question can only be answered by your school

Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 9:14am On May 01, 2021
Never heard of landing charges before for travellers
Fuckeveryday2:

Thanks boss, I kept saying the same thing but her agent has been deceiving her, he told her that because it's her first visa on the fresh passport she has to use it.
All these agents are just scam..I think he's making use of her vulnerability. He even told her today she has to play 150k landing fees alongside 370k flight ticket..Na watin start our fight today..Why is she playing Landing fees when no be she get airline Or is dat how it's done

I'm still a novice too but I've been on Nairaland Travel Section for too long to b stupid na cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femredhead: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
hosey:

Please,do you know Universities with that tuition range you mentioned?

I'm aspiring to study Masters in Public Health as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olivertripzz: 9:53am On May 01, 2021
Good day everyone.. Any Swansea University Student in the House or anyone who has idea on the School...
I just got an offer to study there. Thanks In advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by L0rdRahl: 10:48am On May 01, 2021
felixfrz:

Here too. Let's connect

I'm going to hull. Let's connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.