Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302073 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
Aminess1:

Thank you so much, you’re a darling, you didn’t just answer my questions but you gave me a whole lot of ideas . You will prosper in all you do dear.
Please can I get your contact because I want to apply all you said and I will need your guidance if you don’t mind .

Amen!!! To the prayers, God bless you too.

No probs, I'll send you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatobiblack8(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2021
And finally i finished my lessons now by reading it to the final page... I'm glad i did!

I learnt a lot. I hope i can book TB test for the family before offer letters starts coming in for September intake.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 6:12pm On May 05, 2021
Well-done o, that could be a sign of your readiness for PG studies cheesy

Yes, you can book. As a matter of fact, the earlier the better.

Oluwatobiblack8:
And finally i finished my lessons now by reading it to the final page... I'm glad i did!

I learnt a lot. I hope i can book TB test for the family before offer letters starts coming in for September intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatobiblack8(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Howoheye post=101410855]Well-done o, that could be a sign of your readiness for PG studies cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Experience4u(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2021
If you are a qualified Medical Laboratory Scientist, I will suggest you start your registration with HCPC. Use any course to get into the UK and within the tail end of you program, you will get BMS job and file for tier 2 years visa.

Aminess1:
Please I need help.
I’ve unconditional offer at Sheffield Hallam university to study Msc public health for September 2021 intake . This course is just an alternative. I’ve until May 15th to accept the unconditional offer by paying the initial deposit or lose my slot. My desire is to study Mcs adult nursing (pre- registration) and I’ve pending applications at the following universities: Chester , Hertfordshire, Bournemouth. Hertfordshire sent mail today that they’ve exhausted the space they’ve for my course and are working on providing more space of which IF they got more space then they will book me for an interview, if not they’ve closed for September 2021 intake. and Chester said they will give me feedback by next week.
So my challenge here is, 1. I don’t have to lose the only slot I’ve already with Sheffield Hallam by May 15th. 2. What if I accept the unconditional offer for Sheffield Hallam and make the initial deposit and then I finally got an offer for my desire course which is adult nursing.
Please how do I go about this, my chance is for September 2021 and I can’t lose it cause I’m married and my husband is waiting for me to decide on which way forward because he just finish his studies abroad and waiting for me to decide so he can know his next move, and I really want us all to move to UK together.
I need help pleaseeeee.
I studied microbiology and currently working as a lab scientist here in Nigeria. I guess that’s why I had challenges getting adult nursing fast because most schocaregivercare giver experience.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2021
Experience4u:

If you are a qualified Medical Laboratory Scientist, I will suggest you start your registration with HCPC. Use any course to get into the UK and within the tail end of you program, you will get BMS job and file for tier 2 years visa.

Nice 1. That option is also good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tahyorfrosh: 6:36pm On May 05, 2021
Oluwatobiblack8:

Well done, I've been following this thread from the beginning too and I'm one of the success stories.
I pray that you get your visa and everything works out fine for you and everyone on this thread looking to travel.

My advice for you on the TB test is to get to the IOM centre early irrespective of the time you booked so that you and yours can get settled on time. Make sure you have all the necessary documents (intl passport, proof of payment, and passport photographs) at hand so that you don't have to start looking for places to print and stuffs like that.
Another tip is that if you have a car, don't go with it, instead go with uber or another mode of transport to prevent you from wasting precious time looking for a parking spot (However, you might be able to get a parking spot for 500 from boys). The whole TB test process took me about 3 hours from start to waiting to finish but it was worth it in the end and I got my result immediately.

Feel free to ask me any question on the thread as I'm currently in London and might be able to give you some answers about life after you get your visa.
Good luck!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abimercy1: 7:08pm On May 05, 2021
Hey guys!! I got my visa ���
Application Submitted: April 23rd,2021
Biometrics : April 28th,2021
Collection mail and pickup: May 5th, 2021

Dependant visa

Thank you Justwise for your useful information.

Abimercy1:
Good day everyone.
My husband is in the UK presently on a tier 4 visa and I am planning to join him soon. I'm aware I can use his bank account as a proof of funds and the money has been there for some days now. Now, the problem is that I am being told I can't use his bank account because he hasn't paid his tuition in full. If at all I'll use then it has to have his tuition balance in there in addition to required amount for my maintenance in UK.
Please is this true?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 7:28pm On May 05, 2021
Can I book for TB test for my kids while waiting for their passport? I mean can I book without using passport numbers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 7:45pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Iyafife post=101412953]Can I book for TB test for my kids while waiting for their passport? I mean can I book without using passport numbers?[/quoote]

You need passport number to book

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 8:16pm On May 05, 2021
hosey:

You are welcome. By London, do you mean UK?
Did your husband school in UK or outside UK?

Outside UK.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MzOse: 8:54pm On May 05, 2021
Hello house .... Please I want to ask, Paying full tuition, does it guarantee you admission? FOR A POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN THE UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2021
MzOse:
Hello house .... Please I want to ask, Paying full tuition, does it guarantee you admission? FOR A POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN THE UK

Once you have your unconditional offer your admission is secured, if you have funds it good to pay full
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Abimercy1:

Dependant visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
Yes, you can.

I mailed IOM and they requested that I send his birth certificate. He was booked successfully for same date with us.

I however haven't asked if he can have the Medicals done without the passport. I read somewhere that he can, but that we'll only get the result when we bring his passport. I'll mail to confirm the authenticity of that.

Iyafife:
Can I book for TB test for my kids while waiting for their passport? I mean can I book without using passport numbers?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
Abimercy1:

Dependant visa

Congratulations

Pls which rate did you use to calculate the living expense cost in your account. Is it the normal interbank rate of about 530 to 1pound? or the black market value? Or you can just help with the amount (£9150) I will need in Naira, I have a full school fees waiver.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MzOse: 9:24pm On May 05, 2021
Josh121:

Once you have your unconditional offer your admission is secured, if you have funds it good to pay full

Sorry I wanted to ask, if tuition paid in full, Guarantee your UK STUDY VISA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 9:28pm On May 05, 2021
Not at all

MzOse:

Sorry I wanted to ask, if tuition paid in full, Guarantee your UK STUDY VISA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 9:33pm On May 05, 2021
EddieMurphie:
Sheffield Hallam University students, abeg who has obtained CAS for September entry?

How long did it take for the school to confirm your tuition deposit from the day you sent proof of payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 9:41pm On May 05, 2021
ask on behalf of a brother, after the primary applicant have gotten her visa, wanted to apply for dependat (husband and a daughter). Unfortunately, the husband passport is not ready yet and the course start date is 24th of May.
1. Is it possible to apply for the daughter alone since the father passport is not ready yet due to delay in the passport issuance
2. If yes. What are the document needed to be uploaded.
3. Can father apply as soon as the passport ready.

Please kindly advise, guru in the house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 10:23pm On May 05, 2021
demmysoft:
ask on behalf of a brother, after the primary applicant have gotten her visa, wanted to apply for dependat (husband and a daughter). Unfortunately, the husband passport is not ready yet and the course start date is 24th of May.
1. Is it possible to apply for the daughter alone since the father passport is not ready yet due to delay in the passport issuance
2. If yes. What are the document needed to be uploaded.
3. Can father apply as soon as the passport ready.

Please kindly advise, guru in the house.

Currently classes will be online at least as far as I know. So the student don’t need to rush to the UK as long as other registrations can be done online too.
The rule states that, dependants(husband or and children) can apply to join anytime during the validity of the main applicant or student visa period.
In other words, there is no need to rush, let the daughter wait for the husband’s passport to be ready and the apply together so the visa officers won’t be worried about who will take care of the child. But if the wife who is the student is still around, then the child can apply and state that she will be traveling with the mother who is the student and yet to travel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 10:27pm On May 05, 2021
Abimercy1:

Dependant visa

Congratulations!!!
I tap into your blessings.
Where did you do your biometrics?
Ikeja
VI or
Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 10:49pm On May 05, 2021
Hello Everyone, Am waiting for admission in a particular school but now I have a change of mind on the course I applied for initially. Now I intend applying again to the same school but with different email for another course. Whats my likely judgment please.

What's the rules on multi application( diff course) in one school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abimercy1: 10:57pm On May 05, 2021
Thank you.
I used the black market rate, although the money in the account was way more than what's needed.

lajumberg:

Congratulations

Pls which rate did you use to calculate the living expense cost in your account. Is it the normal interbank rate of about 530 to 1pound? or the black market value? Or you can just help with the amount (£9150) I will need in Naira, I have a full school fees waiver.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abimercy1: 10:57pm On May 05, 2021
Ikeja (priority)

Obehi44:

Congratulations!!!
I tap into your blessings.
Where did you do your biometrics?
Ikeja
VI or
Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 11:22pm On May 05, 2021
You are welcome.
Okay great.

hosey:

Tks for this. Let me pass this message to the prospective student.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 11:24pm On May 05, 2021
fman15:

Thanks...but is like their site is down..I have tried both locations.
Lagos and Abuja....still error at the end

Oh okay, hopefully you will get it sorted out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2021
Abimercy1:

Dependant visa

Hi dear, congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MrsAdeniyiJones: 12:01am On May 06, 2021
A friend of mine husband gain admission to a school in the uk for sept 2021 admission and the spouse to be will soon apply for Visa.can my friend apply alongside with the husband cos she is 5months pregnant presently ?what are the chances that she wont be denied entering flight?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chreze(m): 2:36am On May 06, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:
Hello Everyone, Am waiting for admission in a particular school but now I have a change of mind on the course I applied for initially. Now I intend applying again to the same school but with different email for another course. Whats my likely judgment please.

What's the rules on multi application( diff course) in one school

I don’t know about the using a different email address part, but it’s normal to have a change of heart. You don’t have to apply from a different email address. I think you can write to the school to inform them of your decision and let them advice you on what to do next. But I think it’s normal to want to change course as long as you have the qualifications for the new program.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 4:57am On May 06, 2021
Chreze:

I don’t know about the using a different email address part, but it’s normal to have a change of heart. You don’t have to apply from a different email address. I think you can write to the school to inform them of your decision and let them advice you on what to do next. But I think it’s normal to want to change course as long as you have the qualifications for the new program.

Okay thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissBj: 5:47am On May 06, 2021
Good morning house ! I applied for a passport renewal since last year November in Ibadan and up till now, It hasn’t been issued, visited there severally but was told that there is no booklet,
Please I will truly appreciate if anyone can give me advice on what to do, or have reliable contacts there, school starts July, have gotten all my documents, paid tuition but waiting for passport
Please help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.