Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303909 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ocoraj(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2021
Goodevening everyone, please I got my collection mail yesterday and my dependants got theirs today, we all paid for express courier, and on the tracking app it's showing our passports has been returned to us, but we haven't gotten it, and we haven't been sent any DHL tracking number. Please what can we do because I have searched and can't find any TLS contact number, We are in Benin. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Veejaytv1: 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
Yes you can bro
olori101:
Seems our case is peculiar. So its best I just apply for a new CAS instead of waiting for a decision from Administrative Review. Can i send you a mail please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 4:52pm On May 07, 2021
I got unconditional today!

Oluwatobiblack8:
Nurthombria University
Conditional Offer stroled in now... Accepted!

Waiting for Unconditional. We move.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Missybeee: 4:59pm On May 07, 2021
Oluwatobiblack8:

If you couldn't book fir a date and it's getting late just go there and gate crashed (go and see a representative) or what is it called? Print your offer letter and evidence to prove its urgent.

You "MAY" be attended to.
Oh... Thank you... I really hope it works
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bsideboi(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2021
mzkolawole:

Upload the waec certificate with a scratch card for confirmation
please I don't understand. How do you mean with a scratch card? I have the original WAEC result scanned I have uploaded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 5:39pm On May 07, 2021
Samopex05:

I did everything myself. It’s pretty straight forward. Use the email option

Hi, I really need your help, amongst the documents required to be submitted, phot identification needs to be certified by a barrister or solicitor. How did you do this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 6:13pm On May 07, 2021
hustla:

Done

Thanks

Mine wasn't for fraud too. Can you please send the letter to my email or post it here.Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2021
Iyafife:
Yes but at a different price

Please how much in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Laturuturu:
I applied for International Business at Bradford university
I am yet to get admission letter (CAS)
Its more than three days now.
I read on there website that it usually take 3to5 days

CAS is not offer letter/admission letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kwemkizito(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
Good evening all, I applied for Nursing Adult via University of Central Lancashire on the 14th of April last month and up till now I haven't received any decision from them only Application confirmation, please what other step should I take, or I should wait?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 6:58pm On May 07, 2021
Good evening
Pls is it possible to change/apply for a new school after one as gotten to the UK ?

Pls @justwise and co
It’s very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2021
Lake56:

Mine wasn't for fraud too. Can you please send the letter to my email or post it here.Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
DadR:
Hello Great Minds,

Well done on the great jobs being done here.

Kindly assist with the below enquires.

Can someone with a B.Sc. in Economics (2.2) apply for a B.Sc in Nursing since it's not possible to do an M.Sc in Nursing?

If yes, will the spouse and kids be issued dependant visas?

Also, will they be eligible for the 2 years PGWP?

Thank you.

Justwise
Lagosismyhome
Hosey.... pls assist

No. . Dependents will not be allowed but eligible for Post study

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kwemkizito(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
DadR:
Hello Great Minds,

Can someone with a B.Sc. in Economics (2.2) apply for a B.Sc in Nursing since it's not possible to do an M.Sc in Nursing?

Thank you.

Justwise
Lagosismyhome
Hosey.... pls assist

Is this possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
foley24:
Good evening
Pls is it possible to change/apply for a new school after one as gotten to the UK ?

Pls @justwise and co
It’s very urgent

Yes but it means that your Tier 4 visa would be curtailed to 60 days after you withdraw from your current course, and you have that period to make a new Tier 4 application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
DadR:
Hello Great Minds,

Thank you.

Justwise
Lagosismyhome
Hosey.... pls assist

Yes. You can do MSc Nursing but it is for two years. You must have care experience. Check Hertfordshire, Derby and other universities entry requirements.
For example: https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate/nursing-health-care-practice-courses/nursing-adult-msc/#entry-requirements

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
kwemkizito:

Is this possible?

Yes. You can do MSc Nursing but it is for two years. You must have care experience. Check Hertfordshire, Derby and other universities entry requirements.
For example: https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate/nursing-health-care-practice-courses/nursing-adult-msc/#entry-requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 7:38pm On May 07, 2021
justwise:

Yes but it means that your Tier 4 visa would be curtailed to 60 days after you withdraw from your current course, and you have that period to make a new Tier 4 application.
Thank you @justwise.... pls is there a link or thread to follow ? On how to go bout it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DadR: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
Thanks for feedback.

For clarity sake, did you mean that dependants will not be issued visa to go with the principal applicant but can apply for post study after principal applicant has completed his/her studies?

LagosismyHome:

No. . Dependents will not be allowed but eligible for Post study
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DadR: 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate.

I really need to confirm if dependants would be issued visa to go with the principal applicant to study from day 1.

hosey:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2021
foley24:

Thank you @justwise.... pls is there a link or thread to follow ? On how to go bout it

If you want to withdraw from your current sponsor and apply to a new one you need to contact your school and they will process it then tell you the next step to take. There is no thread for this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2021
Veejaytv1:
VISA ALERT!!!

God is truly a living God

I'm sure @justwise will remember my case and few other people, I applied sometimes in February with priority one day about 1k pounds, I was invited for an interview but they claimed they called but the call never got to me but I prompted them I didn't get a call on that which stands has an evidence for me but following day I was denied they said I didn't pick my call when they called! I was devastated I was so sad and worried but I kept my faith on, applied for administrative review via a lawyer in the uk which cost me about 300£ With all the evidence I could get from the network and police and Interpol self, 70 days plus nothing from them, but during the time I was in touch with school and taking classes and doing tests and assignments from school infact I was involved with student Union matter online to the extent I became a representative for student, school was willing to issue me a new CAS after the long wait I requested for a new cas and I was issued a week after, I applied again

Application submission: 27 April
Biometric: 29 April
No Decision email
Docs ready for pick: May 6
Picked up today with my Visa intact
Ikeja(priority)

After 3 uk visa denial I eventually got it

GOD IS TRULY A LIVING GOD
Not my first time traveling but uk has been hard but it's soft now

Thank you Nairalander for the supports I appreciate

University of Northampton January entry 2021, will be resuming second semester

Your case should be a lesson to others.. you just waisted £300 and time for nothing, you should have reapplied and save yourself £300 and time

I'm glad that you finally got the visa and can now move on with your studies.

Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kwemkizito(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
Please who applied for Nursing ( Adult) via University of Central Lancashire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwityjj: 8:31pm On May 07, 2021
Obehi44:

No I did not. Just state what the refusal was all about.
I have a Canada PR refusal reason being that the diploma used to claim 2 or more qualification was not accepted. Hope it won’t be a problem if I state it like that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teewaik: 8:37pm On May 07, 2021
Yes! you are right. This is my second transcripts request
CheesyTee:
Electronic copies are processed faster the second time you request it because it would have been signed and stamped (not always dated). So it's more like forwarding it to another institution. If it’s the first time, it will take 2-3 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
hustla:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teewaik: 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
You Will get a notification of status completion
Futureukstudent:
they are no longer responding to mails ....how did you know when they had sent it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
pwityjj:
I have a Canada PR refusal reason being that the diploma used to claim 2 or more qualification was not accepted. Hope it won’t be a problem if I state it like that.
No it won’t be a problem, just state it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwityjj: 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
Obehi44:

No it won’t be a problem, just state it as it is.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:13pm On May 07, 2021
DadR:
Thanks for feedback.

For clarity sake, did you mean that dependants will not be issued visa to go with the principal applicant but can apply for post study after principal applicant has completed his/her studies?

The answer might be no for both ....

For bsc it a big no.

Then for post study. It still new so some of the rules are not clear but I did see a rule saying no new dependent can be added . Meaning if it wasn't a dependent on the student visa it cannot be on psw
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DadR: 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
This is noted, many thanks.

LagosismyHome:

The answer might be no for both ....

For bsc it a big no.

Then for post study. It still new so some of the rules are not clear but I did see a rule saying no new dependent can be added . Meaning if it wasn't a dependent on the student visa it cannot be on psw
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 9:22pm On May 07, 2021
CheesyTee:
Electronic copies are processed faster the second time you request it because it would have been signed and stamped (not always dated). So it's more like forwarding it to another institution. If it’s the first time, it will take 2-3 weeks.
wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.