Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1321892 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Coldie(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2021
BigDickhead1:

Is it possible to stay outside Bristol when schooling at UWE?
I have only been to bristol twice since I started, thanks to corona
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 7:44am On May 07, 2021
Big congratulations!
Obehi44:
VISA ALERT!!!

Submitted: 26/04/2021
Biometrics: 27/04/2021
Main applicant: Priority
Dependants: Standard
Family of 3.
Collection mail: 06/05/2021
Visa was actually approved:04/05/2021
All 3 received same day.

School: Coventry University
May intake.

It has been a long journey trying to get a study visa. After 5 refusal from Canada, we decided to calm down and later decided to go to UK instead. My wife actually loves Canada because her sister has been there.

We declared all refusal and stated the reasons.

I just want to say thank you to the brain behind Nairaland creation. It’s really helping.
Also let no one give up. We never did.

What God cannot do does not exist!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatobiblack8(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2021
vindosky:

Greetings,
I tried to book an appointment online but was stock on the date section, how did you book yours.
NB: I created an account on the platform.
Thanks.

Good day. I didn't create any account on the site though! But the easiest thing to do is to keep checking the dates one after the other. I think you should try towards the end of JULY or from August. People are really booking. Most especially the agents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ojbabe: 8:06am On May 07, 2021
Lol... thanks
Callmed:
Do you know mandatory and compulsory are synonymous?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ojbabe: 8:07am On May 07, 2021
Thank you.
Kenny1111111:

It’s compulsory.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Moshabiola: 8:22am On May 07, 2021
Greetings,
I already have admission to Middlesex university and Aston university for September intake, please which one is better in all areas? and again I’m getting married by month end and would like my wife to come along with me, my marriage would be less than 6months by the time I put in my visa application, is that okay to do? Because I heard somewhere it’s advisable to let your marriage be at least 6months and above to avoid refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 8:28am On May 07, 2021
Another call for celebration. And TGIF grin

Congratulations!

mumzt:
VISA ALERT

family of 5
Took about a week to finish all the 5 applications. Uploaded wrong statement, had to redo it at the centre. It wasn’t funny at all because we have extensive travel history and the documents were plenty. But it was for the best and thank God we even noticed the mistake.
Did biometrics on 27th April
No decision email
Collection mail 5th April
Picked up 5th April
Approval was since 29th

Main applicant - priority
Dependents standard
Picked up same day

Thank you everyone for your help and information. I wish everyone success on this journey. May we find favor in the Uk. Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mamachi09: 8:30am On May 07, 2021
Could you please mention places to rent as student with dependents

quote author=Coldie post=101453444]
I have only been to bristol twice since I started, thanks to corona[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by williams20(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2021
vindosky:
Greetings All,
this platform has been so helpful.
I gained admission to the University of Lincoln with unconditional offer for Sept., I applied for a 50% scholarship which outcome should be out by 22nd June. I am thinking of paying the £2,000 to be issued CAS number, but i hope i won't be compelled to pay say 50% of the tuition fee pending the outcome of the scholarship.

Also going to lincoln
Also, I am a bit confused when they say (School fees + maintenance money). must one have the total school fee amount in the bank and how much is the maintenance money?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 8:32am On May 07, 2021
toben1122:

not the london campus
i mean the main campus at coventry
Thank you for the eye opener
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 8:33am On May 07, 2021
tahyorfrosh:

Coventry is very far from London o... It's about 107 miles away from London.
Thank you so Coventry city and derby city which one u think is better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 8:34am On May 07, 2021
canadaishome:

Coventry is not in London ooo
Thank you. So derby and Coventry which is better because have been offer admission in both sch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kim1212: 8:46am On May 07, 2021
Hi goodmorning everyone. Please if anyone has gotten an offer from university of hull for September 2021 please let's connect. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 8:54am On May 07, 2021
Good morning all. Please, what reason can someone who has been denied US student visa write during uk visa application. US doesn't tell someone the main reason for visa refusal. @justwise @hosey @lagosismyhome and other gurus

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 8:55am On May 07, 2021
Congratulations madam, did you pay your TB test fee online or at the bank?
mumzt:
VISA ALERT

family of 5
Took about a week to finish all the 5 applications. Uploaded wrong statement, had to redo it at the centre. It wasn’t funny at all because we have extensive travel history and the documents were plenty. But it was for the best and thank God we even noticed the mistake.
No decision email
Picked up 5th April
Approval was since 29th

Dependents standard
Picked up same day

Thank you everyone for your help and information. I wish everyone success on this journey. May we find favor in the Uk. Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 9:29am On May 07, 2021
Deering1008:
Congratulations madam, did you pay your TB test fee online or at the bank?

At the bank. Just because standard chartered was next door. My friends paid through their gtbank app and it worked.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 9:29am On May 07, 2021
Howoheye:
Another call for celebration. And TGIF grin

Congratulations!

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 9:36am On May 07, 2021
mumzt:
VISA ALERT

family of 5
No decision email
Picked up 5th April
Approval was since 29th

Dependents standard
Picked up same day

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2021
Lake56:
Good morning all. Please, what reason can someone who has been denied US student visa write during uk visa application. US doesn't tell someone the main reason for visa refusal. @justwise @hosey @lagosismyhome and other gurus

.. but you are given a piece of paper that contains the immigration law under which you were refused? State it as its written on that paper

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Newerakings(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2021
How many days does it takes to get a conditional offer from the University of Hull. I applied on Tuesday when do i expect to get an offer ?

Also my WAEC is over 10 years old. will that be a problem ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
I got a conditional offer from university of derby and one of the condition is that I must prove to them with evidence that I can program. Now I have massage them to tell me how will I prove to them that I can program but no response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 11:27am On May 07, 2021
Programming work you have done or your portfolio
morinto:
I got a conditional offer from university of derby and one of the condition is that I must prove to them with evidence that I can program. Now I have massage them to tell me how will I prove to them that I can program but no response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 12:04pm On May 07, 2021
K4daniel:

It should not be more than two to three weeks. You need to go there, first-floor Senate building, and meet them in the records office, explain your case to the security man at the entrance he will link you up.. Or tell you to fill a small slip downstairs,albeit, unilag don't delay transcript, you can give them one more week.
3weeks just to send soft copy via mail? Omo that school is annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
Okay thanks for the info. I have paid mine through interbank transfer today
mumzt:

At the bank. Just because standard chartered was next door. My friends paid through their gtbank app and it worked.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
Deering1008:
Okay thanks for the info. I have paid mine through interbank transfer today

How were you able to book your own medical appointment?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Samopex05:

I did everything myself. It’s pretty straight forward. Use the email option

I just emailed you, please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 1:51pm On May 07, 2021
Send them a mail, you’ll be sent a link by IOM. Just follow the instructions in the mail.. It’s simple
balogz:

How were you able to book your own medical appointment?.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2021
justwise:

.. but you are given a piece of paper that contains the immigration law under which you were refused? State it as its written on that paper

Mehn, i dont have the paper again sha

Can't even rmbr what was written on it

Can I write what someone else wrote
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Newerakings(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2021
otunbanimi:
who help me please?

Good day,

please how do i go about swearing an affidavit? there is a wrong DOB on my Waec result.

i heard that court are on strike.

what is the best way to go about this as i have already submitted the result to the school. i just want to forward the sworn affidavit to the school

Go and swear before a notary public. That will surely suffice.

Send me a mail on neweraking2013@gmail.com I can guide wholly on that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Laturuturu: 2:01pm On May 07, 2021
I applied for International Business at Bradford university
I am yet to get admission letter (CAS)
Its more than three days now.
I read on there website that it usually take 3to5 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 2:05pm On May 07, 2021
wink
mumzt:
VISA ALERT

family of 5
No decision email
Picked up 5th April
Approval was since 29th

Dependents standard
Picked up same day

Congratulations to you and your family. Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
Deering1008:
Send them a mail, you’ll be sent a link by IOM. Just follow the instructions in the mail.. It’s simple

Oh ok,I have been on IOM website but I have been unable to get any slots.All are just blank out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.