Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307321 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:10am On May 11, 2021
The person asked abt walk in service, walk in service is not free
canadaishome:

I thought biometric is free
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:11am On May 11, 2021
Yes
Iyanu14:
Good morning house
Please do i need to book TB test for a 7year old girl.
cc: justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:16am On May 11, 2021
If u print it out may 29 and the school didn't get back until June 30. U have to print a new statement,it has exceeded the time limit . That is why some people prefer schools that do not require SOA b4 issuance of CAS while other schools require it but prompt in responding. In any which ways,i pray it ends in praise
otunbanimi:
Hi Ezriela

My question is this, if one prints the statement on the 29th and sent to the school to issue CAS. What if the school didn’t get back immediately with the CAS till after the 31 days of the statement?

Can one still use the statement for visa eventually after getting the CAS?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:19am On May 11, 2021
I think u shd go back and correct it. My sch made a mistake on mine by downgrading it, I didn't even collect it until it was corrected. If it was downgraded will u have collected it?
kinibigdil:
Good day gurus in the house, please help, my university make a mistake in my class of degree CERTIFICATE by upgrading it, my transcript and statement of result says ,the correct thing, please can I use an affidavit to back this up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:22am On May 11, 2021
1)Yes
2) use ur sch address
shegzy80:
You Guru are great. We really appreciate you all. Please can someone advise me, one of my dependant of the family of 4 has an American passport, should I still apply for a dependant visa for him too? and I have not secured accommodation yet, what address should I put in the application for where I will be staying? Thanks for your usual assistance. Await your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinibigdil: 9:38am On May 11, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2021
kinibigdil:
Good day gurus in the house, please help, my university make a mistake in my class of degree CERTIFICATE by upgrading it, my transcript and statement of result says ,the correct thing, please can I use an affidavit to back this up?

No, correct it from the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 10:23am On May 11, 2021
Hi, good morning.

You can use this link to book for your TB test.

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

daholiest:
Good morning house please which link do I use to book for TB test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinibigdil: 10:29am On May 11, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

No, correct it from the school
Ok thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jenireva1: 10:32am On May 11, 2021
Please how do i book for tb test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 10:54am On May 11, 2021
When did u apply?[quote author=tajmal post=1015753Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sophiebby: 10:56am On May 11, 2021
Hi everyone ,please who is attending Anglia Ruskin here ...??I need some information ..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cmjcoz: 10:57am On May 11, 2021
amanze54:
Any Leeds Beckett applicant in the house. I was informed via mail that I was given a discount of 4k but when I requested this to be reflected on my offer letter, they responded that the discount is only communicated via mail.

Please who has applied before. Kindly confirm if mail communication is general

I was offered Data Science.

I have a conditional offer to study MSc Biomedical Science in Leeds Beckett Uni. I am still working to meet the conditions. Can we talk about this privately
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 10:59am On May 11, 2021
sophiebby:
Hi everyone ,please who is attending Anglia Ruskin here ...??I need some information ..thanks

I wil be attending ARU (Cambridge).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oscarpellenchy: 11:01am On May 11, 2021
EddieMurphie:

Hi, I just sent you a pm. I made a £6,000 tuition deposit to Sheffield Hallam University this afternoon using the school online payment portal, I was sent a payment confirmation immediately.

I would like to ask you some questions however. Thanks

Hello, i read about your offer from University of Brighton, would you mind if i ask you what were the reasons you didnt take the offer pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 11:24am On May 11, 2021
Please I used my statement of result in place of degree certificate to get my unconditional offer as the certificate is not yet out.

Can I still use it for my visa application

Please I need your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 11:38am On May 11, 2021
Get an attestation from your school instead.
okhueleigbe:
Please I used my statement of result in place of degree certificate to get my unconditional offer as the certificate is not yet out.

Can I still use it for my visa application

Please I need your reply

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Koyedorich: 11:53am On May 11, 2021
If you change your passport, wouldn't they find out? Because to my knowledge, your old passport number will reflect in your new passport.

Obehi44:

I am sure you know what is right to do and I saw your response that you are already doing that.

By-the-way, which country visa did they stamp for you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bsideboi(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2021
After submitting my application for The University of Hull. This is what is saw at the referee part of it. Will it affect my chances of getting admission ?? And how do I rectify it before they begin to review? Do I need to withdraw application first?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2021
Bsideboi:
After submitting my application for The University of Hull. This is what is saw at the referee part of it. Will it affect my chances of getting admission ?? And how do I rectify it before they begin to review? Do I need to withdraw application first?

No need withdrawing your application, if you don’t have a have a letter from your reference get it now, because when your offer comes you would be asked for it. Don’t worry about what it’s showing.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 12:41pm On May 11, 2021
Sent you an email. I want to clarify something pls

Ezriela:
If u print it out may 29 and the school didn't get back until June 30. U have to print a new statement,it has exceeded the time limit . That is why some people prefer schools that do not require SOA b4 issuance of CAS while other schools require it but prompt in responding. In any which ways,i pray it ends in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by erekilicious: 12:50pm On May 11, 2021
Yess
tajmal:
Guys, does Teeside University request for 28 days POF before issuing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please how do I schedule an appointment for my TB test, been having issues with it, please kindly respond ����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2021
EddieMurphie:

Hi, I just sent you a pm. I made a £6,000 tuition deposit to Sheffield Hallam University this afternoon using the school online payment portal, I was sent a payment confirmation immediately.

I would like to ask you some questions however. Thanks

Hello, hope you’re good?
Please how did you make your tuition deposit? My sister applied to same school, for September intake. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
Who is going to university of bolton here? Can we hook up? Have unconditional offer already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
Pls, how long does it take for university to receive payment, when one pays tuition fees deposit through form A at the bank?

Also, what will bank give as confirmation of payment? At what point will it be given?

Anyone with recent experience with uba?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyanu14: 4:26pm On May 11, 2021
Cmjcoz:

I have a conditional offer to study MSc Biomedical Science in Leeds Beckett Uni. I am still working to meet the conditions. Can we talk about this privately

I have the same offer to study the same course from the same school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyanu14: 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
When applying for TB test, do i need to click on student without scholarship on the visa type or student with scholarship because i was offer 3000 scholarship from the school. Please kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2021
Iyanu14:
When applying for TB test, do i need to click on student without scholarship on the visa type or student with scholarship because i was offer 3000 scholarship from the school. Please kindly help

I chose without scholarship

Dunno though

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2021
Thank you so much
Angelswt:

Hi, good morning.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2021

Oluwatosin2000:
Good afternoon everyone, please how do I schedule an appointment for my TB test, been having issues with it, please kindly respond ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.