Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310436 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2021
senator77:
Hello great people. My old passport expires by Sept 2021 and am already waiting for the renewal to be issued. Can I book for TB test before I get the new passport?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2021
Oluwatosin2000:
Hello everyone,
I’ve not been able to book an appointment for the tb test, the site pasted on here keeps malfunctioning at some point, please I need help concerning this. Thanks
no one is responding, please help me oooooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 10:44pm On May 11, 2021
Hello all, please my mind is playing games with me. Is this how I should convert on oanda, or pounds needs to be up and naira down? It gives different results. I need to show £20,357 in my account @justwise @lagosismyhome @hosey

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 10:50pm On May 11, 2021
You are much welcome.

daholiest:
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 10:57pm On May 11, 2021
Also chose same.

hustla:

I chose without scholarship

Dunno though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2021
Angelswt:
Also chose same.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by amanze54: 11:39pm On May 11, 2021
Cmjcoz:

I have a conditional offer to study MSc Biomedical Science in Leeds Beckett Uni. I am still working to meet the conditions. Can we talk about this privately
Ok chat me up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2021
Lake56:
Hello all, please my mind is playing games with me. Is this how I should convert on oanda, or pounds needs to be up and naira down? It gives different results. I need to show £20,357 in my account @justwise @lagosismyhome @hosey

Yes typically buying and selling forex always has two figures .....however based on observation sometimes either one of the two values have been used in the past. .. if you have enough then go with the higher figure that way you can't go wrong with either value that is used since its the higher value.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emirsky(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2021
Hello. Pls I need help raising POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vindosky: 2:13am On May 12, 2021
balogz:

I have not been able to book appointment online as well and can someone send someone to their office in Lagos to book on one's behalf.

I have been able to book an appointment. you can try it again.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 3:33am On May 12, 2021
Hi, hope u have been able to get a date. Else, I just saw slots for May 18th in Lagos.
vikat:
Good evening house, I have been on IOM site and can't find available date. How do i get a date Guru's please advice

Note: Am based in Lagos. I even checked Abuja, no date!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by khayouhz: 5:00am On May 12, 2021
I got an unconditional offer from Bradford uni and also DMU Leicester for MSc,pls house which of the cities do you think is better off in terms of cost of living ,job opportunities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrnairaland1(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house, please help with the concerns below, her Bsc was in accounting and finance
mrnairaland1:
My wife got an offer at University of South Wales as well, to study Msc Health and Public Service Management, my concern at the moment is the 50% tuition deposit. @LagosIsMyHome and other gurus in the house, what's your take on this school, accommodation cost, work and study options, and post study job prospects.

Please shed more lights.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2021
Good morning everyone,

I’ve been having issues with the TB test, especially when it gets to step 4, from the website pasted on here. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2021
Same here having issues
Oluwatosin2000:
Good morning everyone,

I’ve been having issues with the TB test, especially when it gets to step 4, from the website pasted on here. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2021
Pls anyone can help with there number
Oluwatosin2000:
Good morning everyone,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2021
vikat:
Good evening house, I have been on IOM site and can't find available date. How do i get a date Guru's please advice

Note: Am based in Lagos. I even checked Abuja, no date!

How come people are having issues with dates

Mine was fast and i got dated immediately. Na me even move am to next week myself

Guess because i was using a Virtual Machine with very fast speed

Ill advise you try in the night if your Internet speed is a little slow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 8:46am On May 12, 2021
Hi everyone. I’m have been admitted to teesside. The tuition fees is £7500 with £2000 scholarship. After paying £4000 initial deposit how much do I need to show together with the maintenance course. Is it 2 years remaining fees or just £1500 for the first year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Hi everyone. I’m have been admitted to teesside. The tuition fees is £7500 with £2000 scholarship. After paying £4000 initial deposit how much do I need to show together with the maintenance course. Is it 2 years remaining fees or just £1500 for the first year.

Just the £1500 for the first year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 8:57am On May 12, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Yes typically buying and selling forex always has two figures .....however based on observation sometimes either one of the two values have been used in the past. .. if you have enough then go with the higher figure that way you can't go wrong with either value that is used since its the higher value.

Thanks so much. I will do that...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Balance of 1st year fees+maintenance money.
When did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Julijules: 9:57am On May 12, 2021
Good morning to all the prospective students. I just got 3 offers from Huddersfield, msc management, msc international business and msc management with international business. Pls I need your advice on which to go for in terms of availability of jobs after studies. Thank you. @hosey and justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 10:35am On May 12, 2021
Yes you can, because when the new passport comes, the old passport number which you used for TB test will still be there
Oluwatosin2000:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Good day fellow Nairalanders, please all those counting 28days should endeavor to go through all the dates making up their 28days on oanda before going for Biometrics, because as of today the pounds to naira rate has gone up with almost 10 naira as compare to what it was on may 1st, bottom line, always check through all the days you kept the money especially if you didn't give enough room for fluctuations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yispa: 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Good Morning All,

Please has anyone used or know someone that used Zenith bank for FORM A to pay school fees recently? If yes, please what was your/their experience? Also, what rate was used for Pounds (GBP) and how many days did it take for the payment to be made?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by amosgaga: 11:16am On May 12, 2021
[/b]
EddieMurphie:

Hi, I just sent you a pm. [b]I made a £6,000 tuition deposit to Sheffield Hallam University this afternoon using the school online payment portal,
I was sent a payment confirmation immediately.

I would like to ask you some questions however. Thanks

Plz what was the xchange rate?
Also letz connect cox i am also goin to SHU dx sept.
email is eroaizonofe@gmail.com
Thnks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
Hello everyone, I'll like to know if there'll be an issue if my friend applies for Visa before his pregnant wife. He'll be applying by mid June while she'll be applying by mid August.
Will this create a problem or should he just wait for her?
Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 11:51am On May 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
£10707
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GRACIECAREERS(f): 11:56am On May 12, 2021
What if you get to UK in September and defer your Admission to January. Can you stay there and work till January without your school reporting to UKVI to send you back home?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 11:56am On May 12, 2021
Optimally:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, please all those counting 28days should endeavor to go through all the dates making up their 28days on oanda before going for Biometrics, because as of today the pounds to naira rate has gone up with almost 10 naira as compare to what it was on may 1st, bottom line, always check through all the days you kept the money especially if you didn't give enough room for fluctuations

Is it possible to deposit more money before printing on the 28th day if the rate increases, without counting all over again

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.