Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308658 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
TIGER1001:
Is 9.1million naira bank statement good for balance fee and maintenance cost of 8. 5million?
The amount you choose depends on your judgement and how well you look at the Oanda currency converter. 9.1 million is fine, just make sure you check Oanda throughout the duration of the 28 days to ascertain the current value of your money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwityjj: 5:50pm On May 12, 2021
Anyone with offer for MSc Adult Nursing at Bedfordshire?? Or any student already studying please I need guidance with the portfolio.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mma24(f): 6:00pm On May 12, 2021
I already did, but still got error message.

shoyemiayodeji:

Use a laptop
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mma24(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
I did, but I was told the available date for Lagos is 25th July, while their online platform is showing a closer date than that.

cute75:

Send them an email: iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int (Abuja)
iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int (Lagos)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mma24(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
Please can you help with the booking a date?, it seems there is something wrong from our end. I sent you a pm.

Guys please I still need help with securing a closer date for Medicals next week. I have tried booking both during the day and night but nothing is working, still the same error message especially for Lagos.

hustla:

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Same as the one others have been using
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 6:10pm On May 12, 2021
Balance tuition+maintenance money and most schools demand that it has met the 28days period
Iriabay:
Please guys, are there jobs in bolton and how much do I need to deposit for my CAS to be issued? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 6:14pm On May 12, 2021
Yes it's good, but if you have more cash, top up, because we nor know where this naira dey go
TIGER1001:
Is 9.1million naira bank statement good for balance fee and maintenance cost of 8. 5million?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 6:36pm On May 12, 2021
Please who has gotten CAS from ulster university Birmingham campus...I don't understand them again.. This is more than two weeks I applied for CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gegede(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2021
FieryJoe:
Hello,

I have been finding it difficult to secure accomodation at Sheffield for family as many of the agents contacted says they do not have accomodation for.kids.
We only need accomodation for my wife + a toddler - for now.
Can anyone help please?
use zoopla to check for accommodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gemini89: 6:49pm On May 12, 2021
Hello! Is anyone going to Northumbria Uni Newcastle September? Asking for someone who needs an information. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 6:53pm On May 12, 2021
For those who had multiple admissions, after making your firm choice, what do you tell the rejected schools? Do you send them a mail that you are no longer interested in their offer?. Looking forward to your response please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 7:05pm On May 12, 2021
They don’t send email to ask why you rejected the offer. At least they didn’t send it to me.

I rejected three conditional offers because they asked for IELTS. I can’t spend years in school getting BSc and MSc to be writing IELTS for second masters.

Also, the school I opted for had a better tuition payment plan.

Preeskaar:
For those who had multiple admissions, after making your firm choice, what do you tell the rejected schools? Do you send them a mail that you are no longer interested in their offer?. Looking forward to your response please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cute75(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2021
Mma24:
I did, but I was told the available date for Lagos is 25th July, while their online platform is showing a closer date than that.

Okay...Have you tried Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 7:38pm On May 12, 2021
For those that applied to BCU offer is dropping now.
I got mine this evening.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2021
Mma24:
Please can you help with the booking a date?, it seems there is something wrong from our end. I sent you a pm.

Guys please I still need help with securing a closer date for Medicals next week. I have tried booking both during the day and night but nothing is working, still the same error message especially for Lagos.

Should be able to help you tmr at work with fast Internet

No issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2021
CheesyTee:
They don’t send email to ask why you rejected the offer. At least they didn’t send it to me.

I rejected three conditional offers because they asked for IELTS. I can’t spend years in school getting BSc and MSc to be writing IELTS for second masters.

You could have used a letter from your Uni stating that you studied for 4 years in English

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2021
Preeskaar:

Some will call and ask if you're taking the offer

If you say No, they'll ask why and what you'd like

Then they'll send an email acknowledging your rejection

Nothing major
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2021
Julijules:
Good morning to all the prospective students. I just got 3 offers from Huddersfield, msc management, msc international business and msc management with international business. Pls I need your advice on which to go for in terms of availability of jobs after studies. Thank you. @hosey and justwise
I actually dont know which one is the best. It all depends on the modules and your preference. But if I were to choose:
MSc management with international business 1st choice
MSc Management 2nd choice
Msc international business 3rd choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 7:55pm On May 12, 2021
Thank you. Please I need to clarify if you sent the schools mail, stating you cannot take ielts?
CheesyTee:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
Thank you
hustla:

Some will call and ask if you're taking the offer

If you say No, they'll ask why and what you'd like

Then they'll send an email acknowledging your rejection

Nothing major
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 7:57pm On May 12, 2021
It wasn’t accepted
hustla:

You could have used a letter from your Uni stating that you studied for 4 years in English

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Panacea278: 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
hosey:

I actually dont know which one is the best. It all depends on the modules and your preference. But if I were to choose:
MSc management with international business 1st choice
MSc Management 2nd choice
Msc international business 3rd choice
Pls what do you feel abt an Msc in logistics and supply chain mgt.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
I did not email the school. I accepted the one with a better offer and tuition payment plan first.

Even paid tuition deposit before declining offers through each school’s portal.
Preeskaar:
Thank you. Please I need to clarify if you sent the schools mail, stating you cannot take ielts?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
People do this, he can pay for you. I think he needs to include your details in the transaction reference.

Ask those who did same on this platform for proper guide pls.

Lake56:

Please, I have a friend in US that can help me pay for ihs and visa fee. Hope there is no problem if I give her my username and password to make the payment before I submit my application.We are not having the same surname
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by worldazzling: 8:19pm On May 12, 2021
Good Evening Everyone, Please I need clarification as to POF, Can I open a new account for POF and also for making payment for deposit.

Also I got my unconditional offer from University of Wolverhampton and have been scheduled for pre-CAS interview. Any advice as what to expect? Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluseyiv: 8:35pm On May 12, 2021
Dietminute:
Who is going to university of bolton here? Can we hook up? Have unconditional offer already

Yes let's hook up, I also have an unconditional offer from university of bolton.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 8:45pm On May 12, 2021
Good evening. Please who is going to Sheffield Hallam University here. I have a few questions about the school. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2021
ricdavies:
Good evening. Please who is going to Sheffield Hallam University here. I have a few questions about the school. Thanks

I’m on it too... Still expecting offer though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 9:01pm On May 12, 2021
When did u apply
femisamuel908:
For those that applied to BCU offer is dropping now.
I got mine this evening.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 9:05pm On May 12, 2021
Am also going to bolton. Can we connect?
Iriabay:
Please guys, are there jobs in bolton and how much do I need to deposit for my CAS to be issued? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
Sent you an email
oluseyiv:

Yes let's hook up, I also have an unconditional offer from university of bolton.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2021
Please how much is the visa fee and health subcharge in Naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.