Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1321705 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
sesther:
Okay. Thanks.
Have you done yourTB test?
Have you applied for visa?

You are welcome.

Yes to Tb test & No to visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by amosgaga: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gracely7th:

I had similar issue with the same GTB , I just went to open another account with one of the banks that have been well recommended on this platform. GTB said it will take 2 weeks plus, my new darling bank said 3 days tops which corresponds with testimonies of other users. The choice is yours.

Pls mention the name of ur darling bank naw so we can also show her some love grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sesther(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Okay, I will keep you updated as I await response from SHU. Thanks once again

EddieMurphie:

You are welcome.

Yes to Tb test & No to visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2021
sesther:
Okay, I will keep you updated as I await response from SHU. Thanks once again

Okay boss...... All the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timkim: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Good morning, everyone

I would like to ask if a post graduate diploma (one year) unrelated to first degree is eligible for visa and also post graduate work permit.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 3:43am On Jun 05, 2021
morinto:

Please advise me. I got conditional admission into derby university,Coventry university and aberystwyth. Have not make up my mind first between the three university but I want to do TB test. Can I do TB test without naming any university and also my bank statement?

Hello gurus in the house, I have some questions to know if I'm on the right track... please I'm new to this uk visa thing , so expect some questions dat you might laff at

1. I currently applied to teeside university msc project management via an agent on may 14 its a 2yrs program. the fees is £7500/ year. My sponsor told me he'll be ready for the payment, pof issues next year, say from December this year, January or February next year, due to some expenses he had to offset. my agent told me I can apply this year and a get a discount of £2000 for each year, leaving me £5500 to pay since I have a 2:1 in mechanical engineering .. is this conditional , unconditional admission or scholarship?

2. Since I will be making my payment between end of this year and next year is be wise to have started the application now. Because my agent told me after getting the admission, now I can defer till when I'm fully ready for the payments. Will the discount of £2000 still be available or valid by then that is next year or it has a timeline? Or should I just wait till when I'm ready and reapply thats if theres a possibility of reapplying?

Please you can also recommend cheaper schools as teeside is the only school ive applied for so far.... like I said earlier I have a background im mechanical engineering, 2:1. I'm keen on studying project management, or any construction related courses...

Your answers help a lot. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MrRomanticLover: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2021
please has anyone here been nominated or put on reserve for the commonwealth shared scholarship in the University of strathcylde? If so how did you know that you were nominated or put on reserve?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2021
ariyike23:

You are right , I got my unconditional offer today .. Psychology is bae for me right now

Yes, Psychology is bae cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thedeewhy22: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Pls house, help me in this
1) Am I to pay for medicals(IHS) before I apply for the visa.

2) Is there a site were I can check for the price of both standard nd priority visa.

Thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lookers191: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2021
To start with, you don't need an agent for anything.
Since you have an understanding with your sponsor, acquaint yourself with Google and this forum while you arm yourself with enough information.
Can you confirm if that your chosen course has a Jan/Feb start date?
The agent is bent in you securing an admission now because he knows that is how he would get money from you.

You have an ample time, get to work now as I believe this work you have to do now is an insignificant fragment of what lies ahead during your proposed studies.

I wish you speed and success.

jtech17:

Hello gurus in the house, I have some questions to know if I'm on the right track... please I'm new to this uk visa thing , so expect some questions dat you might laff at

1. I currently applied to teeside university msc project management via an agent on may 14 its a 2yrs program. the fees is £7500/ year. My sponsor told me he'll be ready for the payment, pof issues next year, say from December this year, January or February next year, due to some expenses he had to offset. my agent told me I can apply this year and a get a discount of £2000 for each year, leaving me £5500 to pay since I have a 2:1 in mechanical engineering .. is this conditional , unconditional admission or scholarship?

2. Since I will be making my payment between end of this year and next year is be wise to have started the application now. Because my agent told me after getting the admission, now I can defer till when I'm fully ready for the payments. Will the discount of £2000 still be available or valid by then that is next year or it has a timeline? Or should I just wait till when I'm ready and reapply thats if theres a possibility of reapplying?

Please you can also recommend cheaper schools as teeside is the only school ive applied for so far.... like I said earlier I have a background im mechanical engineering, 2:1. I'm keen on studying project management, or any construction related courses...

Your answers help a lot. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2021
donmanuel1:
VISA GRANTED...
Please, ignore my errors
I want to say thank you to all the gurus in the house who out of their busy schedule made out time to answer our questions and a special thank you to @JUSTWISE who gave me hope by explaining the oanda conversion because I used £=# when I submitted my visa application and i thought is over for me because if done #=£ I would fall short on my POF...

Visa Application - 24th may (priority)
Biometric - 27th May
Collection mail - 3rd June
Ulster university. May entry
It can only be God's work
Please were you interviewed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2021
lookers191:
To start with, you don't need an agent for anything.
Since you have an understanding with your sponsor, acquaint yourself with Google and this forum while you arm yourself with enough information.
Can you confirm if that your chosen course has a Jan/Feb start date?
The agent is bent in you securing an admission now because he knows that is how he would get money from you.

You have an ample time, get to work now as I believe this work you have to do now is an insignificant fragment of what lies ahead during your proposed studies.

I wish you speed and success.

My program start dates are September and January. .

. although my sponsor initially planned September but due to unforseen events he had to tell me to wait till next year.. and I have been in contact with the agent when everything was planned for September, so I had to let him know that everything will have to happen next year...

Concerning the admission is it conditional, unconditional or scholarship ... what do you class the type I mentioned above

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.