Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303781 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
ChiefDaddy1:
Do you mean i cant get CAS even after paying 4400k deposit Please enlighten me

The poster is saying that most schools will require you show them your proof of funds that show funds have been held untouched for 28 days. (Enough to cover maintenance & tuition balance)

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello bro....I got an offer from salford for thesame course..project management in construction with placement but I wasnt given any discount. September intake....can we conect please!!!!

ugomnaanny:
sorry the discount was 1,500. project management in construction , I have requested for a call back from them hopefully they will call by tomorrow... I currently hold 3 offers from university of south Wales and Wolverhampton, south wales requested I should send in another reference letter and pay 5,900 pounds (wat I can afford to pay now is 4,500) then Wolverhampton requested for IELTS , another statement of purpose and 3k pound.. I'm just confused now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lets connnect pls...we are in thesame department

ugomnaanny:
Who is going to university of Salford September intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Patra123(f): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
justwise:

No but the earlier the better, if you applied with 8months left they will likely give them 8months -1yr visa
Many thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please what is POF I keep seeing it here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Blanchefleur: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello guys, trust we are doing great?

Please can I use my fixed deposit account for my POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lianalexa:
Please what is POF I keep seeing it here?

POF means Proof of Funds.

That is, the balance of your school fees (asides the deposit you paid to your school to get your CAS) and your maintainance money (money required for your living expenses).

For more understanding, kindly check the first page of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lolz so POF means proof of funds I was thinking it's one big thing like that. You guys have really scared me oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cute75(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house.... Please I need help on where to do my covid testing in a U.K. Certified center in Lagos State, 72hours before traveling. Please I want a place that is fast and reliable.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Form A is a form used for bidding foreign currency from CBN for paying invincible transactions like school fees.

Just go to your bank and ask that you want to make payment for school fees using Form A

ChiefDaddy1:
Please what is form A and how do I get it?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efzbah: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 247humble: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
ChiefDaddy1:
Lets connnect pls...we are in thesame department

reply the email I sent to u, let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
cute75:
Hello Gurus in the house.... Please I need help on where to do my covid testing in a U.K. Certified center in Lagos State, 72hours before traveling. Please I want a place that is fast and reliable.
Thanks
check clinix

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pily: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pls what is the distance between lugbe and the IOM Abuja clinic at Asokoro.( Will the drive be upto an 1hr?)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Not more than 1hr maximum. Not up to that self.

Just avoid little traffic depending on the side of lugbe u staying. Avoid city gate traffic.

Pily:
Pls what is the distance between lugbe and the IOM Abuja clinic at Asokoro.( Will the drive be upto an 1hr?)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bisunique25:
Good day everyone, please I really need your suggestions on which university to go for between Plymouth, Northumbria and Salford in terms of family oriented environment, job opportunities, moderate cost of living, safety and ranking. Please I will really appreciate your contribution. The course I will be going for is MSc healthcare management and I will be coming with my kids and hubby.
Please I really need you guys honest opinion, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
I have

ugomnaanny:
reply the email I sent to u, let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Okay thanks much for the info

otunbanimi:
Form A is a form used for bidding foreign currency from CBN for paying invincible transactions like school fees.

Just go to your bank and ask that you want to make payment for school fees using Form A

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kinkyriri: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
justwise:

I don't know much about that course i suggest she takes her time to research course she has passion for, a course she is likely to come out on top at the end. Its a lot of money to pay just to regret the course when you get to the UK

Thank you @Justwise

He has been working as a compliance officer for 4years in an investment firm hence the course choice. We are just trying to be sure the course has prospect in the UK to avoid waste of money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sijuademi: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good evening everyone

Pls I need some clarification

My friend is planning to go for his MBA in January

He has list of schools below in mind

Conventry
Aston business and stirling university
Which one is the best among the 3 also for reference from supervisor should it be written on latter head paper?!!!!

I will appreciate you response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sijuademi: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good evening everyone

Conventry
Which one is the best among the 3 also for reference from supervisor should it be written on latter head paper?!!!!

I will appreciate you response. @justwise pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kinkyriri:

Thank you @Justwise

He has been working as a compliance officer for 4years in an investment firm hence the course choice. We are just trying to be sure the course has prospect in the UK to avoid waste of money.

I can understand that, i suggest he go with area he has experience already to enhance it

Check this link https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations

It shows jobs that are in demand in the UK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sijuademi:
Good evening everyone

Conventry

I will appreciate you response. @justwise pls help

This link list top 10 MBA schools in the UK https://rankings.ft.com/home/masters-in-business-administration

I think letter head is better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sijuademi: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thank you @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello guys,
Please I have Pre CAS interview with Sheffield hallam Uni on Tuesday, any tips on what questions to expect please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Preshyi:
Hello guys,
Please I have Pre CAS interview with Sheffield hallam Uni on Tuesday, any tips on what questions to expect please?

Check YouTube. I found some useful videos there.

Please when did you apply and which course?

I've been waiting for a response from them

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
I applied in March for Msc in Human resource Management. If its been 2 weeks and you have not heard from them, then call their Nigerian office cos i got an offer same day I called them after waiting endlessly.
I just wanted to be sure they will stick to the Pre Cas interview preparation document they sent.
canadaishome:

Check YouTube. I found some useful videos there.

Please when did you apply and which course?

I've been waiting for a response from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Preshyi:
I applied in March for Msc in Human resource Management. If its been 2 weeks and you have not heard from them, then call their Nigerian office cos i got an offer same day I called them after waiting endlessly.
I just wanted to be sure they will stick to the Pre Cas interview preparation document they sent.

It's been more than two weeks.
I applied April 29
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latfash: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is it posible for someone to fail pre Cas interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pily: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ok thank you
scobyy2007:
Not more than 1hr maximum. Not up to that self.

Just avoid little traffic depending on the side of lugbe u staying. Avoid city gate traffic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.